What's new

what India gave to the world!!!!!!

another thread full of psuedo-scientific mumbo-jumbo and religo-nationalism.

i won't bother to go through the thread, but has anyone mentioned bjp government's of the vision of "india" 5000 years having space travel technology, land car technology and in vitro human birth technology??

and yet in reality ( no invention from India in 60 years: n. r. narayana murthy ).

too much religion is bad for humanity and especially for india.
Thats why always keep a cat while browsing PDF :P

Whatever... When I address him/her as her, she didn't protest, which seems that either she is a female or he likes it that way.. So it is not my mistake both ways..
man thats the right way to troll the trollers ... keep it up cheers mate :cheers:

They didn't call themselves Indian - you can't force an identity on a people who were not even aware of that identity. ANd they didn't look anything like todays Oriya, Telegu or Maratha.

5000 years ago, before the Vedic invasions, most of modern India was 100% God's own country:

A-1.jpg

:D

Adi Shankara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The legend that reestablished Hinduism in entire Bharat Varsha /India is also from Gods Own Country .:lol:

Every one knows Indian Shakti tests failed, India needs to test again but it seems that under international pressure they can't do it even Japanese threatens them.

man thats the right way to troll the trollers ... keep it up cheers mate :cheers:
I was not trolling mate, just replying.. I guess too much pdf had spoiled you..:big_boss:

Every one knows Indian Shakti tests failed, India needs to test again but it seems that under international pressure they can't do it even Japanese threatens them.
Wow, interesting could you bring it up more on this..?

Most of them ... If I am not wrong almost all of above mention are the inventions of Sindh Civilization.. Todays Pakistan ...

India was a "Adi Vasi" until british invade.

During Sindhu Civilization the population of entire Indians were below than few lakhs .And all those were concentrated in
Sindhu valley..:D
Invasion drove them to more mainland and now they are in Republic of India .few of them are in Pakistan and Afghanistan .

Maria will be still maria even afte adding husband name after marriage,if you belive you have your own identity.

Some bengali told me that Maira La means @$$ in bengali. Not sure though.

Most of them ... If I am not wrong almost all of above mention are the inventions of Sindh Civilization.. Todays Pakistan ...

India was a "Adi Vasi" until british invade.
there was no Pakistan before 1947. India is a civilization, empire and nation state we also have a whole ocean named after us. what Pakistan have ?
thanga !

Post started with a bullshit, ended with a bullshit.
LoL

Its actually a myth that India has NEVER invaded any foreign country. Actually they did. Lets not go back to 10000 years; just drift to the past 67 years.

Also, it will be good to keep in mind whatInvasion actually means.An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of the armed forces of one geopolitical entity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering, liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory, forcing the partition of a country, altering the established government or gaining concessions from said government, or a combination thereof

Under Operation Polo, Indian Armed Forces invaded the State of Hyderabad and overthrew its Nizam, annexing it to the State of Indian Union.
Operation Polo

For those who contest saying it was a princely state; chew on this - Monaco is a princely state. If a foreign force was to cross the border and conquer it - will it not be an invasion ?

It was a clear case of conquering.

India annexed Portuguese India which included the enclaves of Goa, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.

Conquering aspect of the Invasion definition applies.

After Pakistan launched a pre-emptive attack against India after building of tensions; India responded with air strikes.This marked the official start of the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. Prime Minister Indira Gandhi ordered the immediate mobilisation of troops and launched the full-scale invasion. This involved Indian forces in a massive coordinated air, sea, and land assault. Indian Air Force started flying sorties against Pakistan from midnight. The main Indian objective on the western front was to prevent Pakistan from entering Indian soil. There was no Indian intention of conducting any major offensive into West Pakistan.
via Indo-Pakistani War of 1971

Here, since India liberated East Pakistan and forced the partition of Pakistan; it tantamounts to invasion.

It is important to note that the principle ofIt's not an invasion if your motives are goodis not correct. So even though it can be argued that India had sincere motives, it doesn't change the fact that the above mentioned incidents were an Invasion.

Edit: Oops. Forgot about Kashmir.
also our army killed 2Milliin Muslims as revenge :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom