What's new

what India gave to the world!!!!!!

Any more BS ?

Does India have second largest population ? Yes or no ?
if you are asking me that india has the 2nd largest population that is why the prevalence rate is high then China has the 1st largest population but it doesnt hav more or equal number of cases with india infact it has less... your rank comes after south africa & nigeria :) with way lower population than yours :):dirol:

if you are asking me that india has the 2nd largest population that is why the prevalence rate is high

You could do better than that.

Prevalence in epidemiology is the proportion of a population found to have a condition . It is arrived at by comparing the number of people found to have the condition with the total number of people studied, and is usually expressed as a fraction, as a percentage or as the number of cases per 10,000 or 100,000 people

Capture.JPG

We are not in the read zone.

your rank comes after south africa & nigeria :) with way lower population than yours :):dirol:

Do you even understand what that means ?[/QUOTE]

ohh sorry i didnt know that i m arguing with a person who has done PHD in English when he was due in this world :dirol:

just dont confuse things in simple terms doesnt india has the 3rd highest number of aid related cases??? yes or no ??

If everything was taken in simple words then simply speaking Osama Bin laden was residing in Pakistan. Now does that mean Osama was sheltered by Pakistan ? The answer is No. thus its vey important to not go by everything as simple as it is stated.

from the same wikipedia that you are referring to:

"While South Africa's large population of HIV-positive people is attributable to its high disease prevalence (17.3%), neither Nigeria (3.7%) nor India (0.3%) are particularly noteworthy in this regard. Rather, their high population of HIV-positive people is an artifact of very large national populations—174 million and 1.25 billion, respectively.[1]"

hope now you stop your rants and stop taking things as simply as it is stated in articles.

ME never invaded India. Central Asian Turks invaded India along with Afghans and Persians.

Rickshawallas don't have internet access in India.

hindu did not take delhi,

really? when a smartphone costs 3k,why not?

anyway we have Delhi/Lucknow/Hyderabad/SriNagar and in return we gave away Lahore/Dhaka.

Sounds like a great deal to me.

so tell us,where are u from?

another dude claiming pathan heritage?

Does a retard like you understand the difference between ME and Central Asia? What's the matter hindu, hindus did not invent geography?

Bin Qasim was Arab,rest were Turk.

Does a retard like you understand the difference between ME and Central Asia? What's the matter hindu, hindus did not invent geography?

ME never invaded India. Central Asian Turks invaded India along with Afghans and Persians.
Do not prove yourself a certified troll. Go read the history again, check the maps and cry in your momma's lap.

really? when a smartphone costs 3k,why not?

anyway we have Delhi/Lucknow/Hyderabad/SriNagar and in return we gave away Lahore/Dhaka.

Sounds like a great deal to me.

so tell us,where are u from?

another dude claiming pathan heritage?

Bin Qasim was Arab,rest were Turk.

Ask him which city, he certainly can't read hindi, I posted a picture with hindi text he could not read it.

he comes across to me as a hyderabadi/mallu/karnataka muslim.

I thank these zealots because they ll help us kill pseudo secularism in south india.

another thread full of sanghi psuedo-scientific mumbo-jumbo and religo-nationalism.

i won't bother to go through the thread, but has anyone mentioned bjp government's vision of "india" 5000 years ago having space travel technology, land car technology and in vitro human birth technology??

and yet in reality ( no invention from India in 60 years: n. r. narayana murthy ).

too much religion is bad for humanity and especially for india.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom