What's new

what India gave to the world!!!!!!

Now azz burning time!!!!!!!

Shivkar-Bapuji-20305.jpg

Now, who is that man?

That is SHIVKAR BAPUJI TALPADE. People please remember his name, He is the FIRST MAN TO FLY AN AIRPLANE.
Don't belive me it's ok, just check out London times. He first flew in 1895, 8 years before the wright bros.
Believable but my question is that with the help of vedic text he build plane long back why not DRDO / HAL read those texts and build Tejas.

Most of them ... If I am not wrong almost all of above mention are the inventions of Sindh Civilization.. Todays Pakistan ...

India was a "Adi Vasi" until british invade.

what sindh civilization?

You only have sindh,not the civilization.

When he came call me too, I love BEER, I will take a Crate.

Guru Bhai, does Sand Piper Beer is still in the market in Delhi.
sand piper was great but taken off shelfs some 15 years back but re introduced some 5 years later but now i dont even check about it as tubroq is better if you want light beer with a good taste but as for me its either haywards 5000 or hunter :D

even kalyani black label or kingfisher aint that good anymore but in winters its only rum or vodka for me as im not a whiskey guy......... kya yaad dilla diya yaar :cheers:

My dear brother from pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma etc.
, just a FRIENDLY REMINDER we were ONE at that time. So the credit goes to all of us.

Hope this justifies everything I wrote today, and we can all pat out backs.so the credit is to ancient India/ now known as southeast Asia, which included all countries, I just mentioned. We can all feel good about it for once.:cheers::cheers:

That's bollocks. The Tamils invaded sri lanka numerous times and also had military expeditions in SEA.

The Arabs did that.

The Egyptians did not study Ayurveda yet they were able to embalm mummies.

Arabs didnt do squat,they only enjoy the fruits of other people's hardwork,like the oil beneath their land which the goras discovered.

It's 3.46 am in the morning in NYC. I'll try to find more stuff, until then peace to all my brothers.

India was the third largest emitter of carbon dioxide in 2009 at 1.65 Gt per year, after China (6.9 Gt per year) and the United States (5.2 Gt per year). With 17 percent of world population, India contributed some 5 percent of human-sourced carbon dioxide emission; compared to China's 24 percent share. On per capita basis, India emitted about 1.4 tons of carbon dioxide per person, in comparison to the United States' 17 tons per person, and a world average of 5.3 tons per person.

India has the third largest number of people living with HIV in the world — 2.1 million at the end of 2013 — and accounts for about 4 out of 10 people living with HIV in the region,” the report said.
India has 3rd-highest number of HIV-infected people: UN

India is the second most populous country in the world,kid !!

And when did HIV infection became pollution ?

Blame hindus not Indians. These weak hindus suffer from inferiority complex.

Because hindus are weak, hindus can only complain but never take action. Hindus invented cowardice.

@waz @Jungibaaz Now please don't say this doesn't fit the definition of 'insulting religion' or 'racism''

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom