What's new

what India gave to the world!!!!!!

sanskrit is the mother of Indo European language? This is proven to be false...

Sanskrit was brought to India via Aryan invasion. It's an invaders language.
Whole aryan invasion theory was Bogus, could be proved easily made to subdue the great history of Indian culture, and contribution.

Believable but my question is that with the help of vedic text he build plane long back why not DRDO / HAL read those texts and build Tejas

Maybe you can refer some of your religious texts and genetically engineer some flying mules ?

One of people favorite! !!!!!!!

kamasutra.png
More of the above please!?:happy:
Array han, why is the man dark-skinned while the lady is white? He's got a huge sack though.

I am not hindu and neither were my ancestors. We were invaders who took hindus as slaves.

hindus mean slaves.

I know you are not a hindu,i dont think you know much about your ancestors,do a dna test and tell us what you are.

Hindus showed their auqaat by taking Delhi,perhaps you can go back to wherever u r from,Samarkhand/Istanbul/Kabul and see what you have?

You were an invader and now what are you?

Rickshawwala.

Wow....So you can mock the Vedas,but I can't ?

I am a Christian dude,now would you mock the in genesis narrative in Bible,similar to the one in Islam ?

Leave religion out of this.

Display of Ignorance...

is having highest number of aids patients in your country a good thing??
isnt it putting the lives of people who visit india or indian people visiting to other countries in risk???
isnt aids dangerous to human health???

Beef ban? Hindus in kerala eat beef, even your best friends Israel eats beef. Weak coward hindus.

really beta,where r u from?

we ll tell you who were your forefathers.

Beef ban? Hindus in kerala eat beef, even your best friends Israel eats beef. Weak coward hindus.

Come to Mumbai,Muslims are crying here,beef nahi hain beef nahi hain and we are laughing.

I have a CURE for that

STOP THE HATRED!!!!!!!

Most of this took place when we were all one nation so "CREDIT GOES TO ALL OF US SOUTH EAST ASIANS", SO u should feel proud instead.

To my Indian brothers, u are capable of ignoring. Please stick and contribute positively to this beautiful thread.

pls dont divert the attention by saying have some brain or ignorance ....you just simply cant accept the fact....pls read your own link yourself and checkout the 3rd position holder :omghaha:

Of course,expecting idiots like you to understand terms like 'prevalence rate' is too much.

Of course,expecting idiots like you to understand terms like 'prevalence rate' is too much.

ohh sorry i didnt know that i m arguing with a person who has done PHD in English when he was due in this world :dirol:

just dont confuse things in simple terms doesnt india has the 3rd highest number of aid related cases??? yes or no ??

h. Bhaskaracharya did not calculate the Earth orbit. This is outright lie!

i. The value of Pi was known in ancient Egypt, Babylon and China.

j. Algebra came from Babylonian, india only expanded on it. Concept of Trigonometry existed in many countries, all India had a two lines of words about how to placing an alter for worshipping. LOL.

r. The first decimal system came from China.

Any more BS ?

ohh sorry i didnt know that i m arguing with a person who has done PHD in English when he was due in this world :dirol:

just dont confuse things in simple terms doesnt india has the 3rd highest number of aid related cases??? yes or no ??

Does India have second largest population ? Yes or no ?

So your folks were also imported from ME? lol that's nice, really nice.

ME never invaded India. Central Asian Turks invaded India along with Afghans and Persians.

I know you are not a hindu,i dont think you know much about your ancestors,do a dna test and tell us what you are.

Hindus showed their auqaat by taking Delhi,perhaps you can go back to wherever u r from,Samarkhand/Istanbul/Kabul and see what you have?

You were an invader and now what are you?

Rickshawwala.

Rickshawallas don't have internet access in India.

hindu did not take delhi,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom