What's new

What if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India?

When Modi becomes PM, India will have 0% poverty, per capita will rise to 50,000 dollars, 1 INR will be worth $100, INR will be exhcnage currency of the world, India will have 10th gen airforce planes, India will have best technology, India will be hypa pawa and attack Jupiter & Venus for humiliating the Indian soldier for 12 months, and then go on to attack and colonize the galaxy.

Ahhh... Indians better vote Modi..

hehehe... the frustration is visible in your post naked...

pranayam karo babaji...

@ topic . Dont know about future but modi will face dire situation to float his gov. for 5 years... cos here we look only relegious angle..

When Modi becomes PM, India will have 0% poverty, per capita will rise to 50,000 dollars, 1 INR will be worth $100, INR will be exhcnage currency of the world, India will have 10th gen airforce planes, India will have best technology, India will be hypa pawa and attack Jupiter & Venus for humiliating the Indian soldier for 12 months, and then go on to attack and colonize the galaxy.

We will finish off Pakistan before attempting any of the above ;)

I also wish he became the PM of India

Please post stupid and funny in this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/266695-stupid-funny-all-over-world-iii.html

We will finish off Pakistan before attempting any of the above ;)

Earlier I was in two minds about two years ago about supporting NDA at national level. But looking at how Pakistanis and Bangladeshis dread Modi the same way as they fear Israel, I got more confident about supporting the man. :D

Didn't want to troll but there's proof all over the forum. Open any Israel related thread and open a Modi-related thread; both show the same level of terror in the words of our hosts.

And the weirdest part is: Pakistani authorities were ready to trade with Gujarat on electricity! :P

Earlier I was in two minds about two years ago about supporting NDA at national level. But looking at how Pakistanis and Bangladeshis dread Modi the same way as they fear Israel, I got more confident about supporting the man. :D

Didn't want to troll but there's proof all over the forum. Open any Israel related thread and open a Modi-related thread; both show the same level of terror in the words of our hosts.

And the weirdest part is: Pakistani authorities were ready to trade with Gujarat on electricity! :P

nothing surprising.. This views on this forum really has no (ok negligible) correlation with the views/stance of Pakistani govt (even military). The views here lean more on the side of the likes of Zaid Hamid (& PKKH) with sporadic (not so sporadic lately) reflections of Hafiz Saeed ideology.

and the answer to the question posted by the op is , if Narendra Modi becomes india's PM , then india will become an even more ghaleez country than what it is now

and the answer to the question posted by the op is , if Narendra Modi becomes india's PM , then india will become an even more ghaleez country than what it is now

what does ghaleez mean?

I know it must be a swear word coming from a Pakistani but still what does it mean

BUCqvXFCIAIgnDk.jpg

But at any rate India will not reach the low level pakistan is now ....... :wave:

[MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] : good going buddy , thanking a post which name calls your country because it is against NaMo .

It was this party leader n PM vajpayee ji enjoying bus yatra when kargil was happening why a simple thank from me pisses you off n not the other abuses your namo supporters throw at others

What about NAMO supporters rebuking choicest of abuses to fellow Indians who do not agree with there ideology, ours is a democratic country with abuses at internet you can not make modi win elections

see my 1st post in this thread it was met with sudden outburst of abuses n personal attacks modi may be lord for some not for me at least

[Bregs];4776435 said:
It was this party leader n PM vajpayee ji enjoying bus yatra when kargil was happening why a simple thank from me pisses you off n not the other abuses your namo supporters throw at others

What about NAMO supporters rebuking choicest of abuses to fellow Indians who do not agree with there ideology, ours is a democratic country with abuses at internet you can not make modi win elections

see my 1st post in this thread it was met with sudden outburst of abuses n personal attacks modi may be lord for some not for me at least

Democratic country and all is fine. But we simply lament that a fellow Indian still continues to be blinded by lies and deceit of the ruling anti-national regime who continues to spill venom against a hardworking sincere leader whom even the law has proven NOT guilty.

Sonia Gandhi was summoned by a US court on the grounds of involvement in 1984 riots at a political level by the Sikh community there. Tell me how did her ignoring and this fact's hiding by mainstream media help any evidence of Congress coming clean? has the right not to honour the summon but what about screening the news off the widespread english media? Why only certain channels showed it?

Why didn't she even issue a statement on that?

Do you really think making MMS a poster PM helps?

How did MMS' 'theek hai' appropriately answer the question of 'Where is the coal scam file gone?'.

You still continue to believe in a set of historic lies when the entire nation, including those who were non-BJP, are waking up.

Rather than choosing to use personal attacks and criticize a leader who has proven his work in the worst of times, we can only tell you as your fellow countrymen to open your eyes, bro.

That's all.

[Bregs];4776435 said:

1. The point I made had no connection to kargil or ABV or Modi .

2. BJP and congress supporters abusing each other is not something new or out of the blue . It has been going on this forum for a long time . You are not the first victim of that .

3. I have no problem for you liking any post that bashes modi . What I pointed out was that you are liking a post that name call our country .

4. No BJP supporter will like a post that will name call India even if it is bashing congress .

1. The point I made had no connection to kargil or ABV or Modi .

2. BJP and congress supporters abusing each other is not something new or out of the blue . It has been going on this forum for a long time . You are not the first victim of that .

3. I have no problem for you liking any post that bashes modi . What I pointed out was that you are liking a post that name call our country .

4. No BJP supporter will like a post that will name call India even if it is bashing congress .

5. But you have stooped to the level that due to your hatred for BJP and Modi you will accept and like posts even if it involves name calling our country .

Still i can't recall which post i thanked abusing my country, it might have been a mistake while clicking although it was me who when i joined here opposed posting all domestic politics issues here as it gives a chance to other to meddle too, i have no problems with modi praising threads at all as long as other Indian politicians are not abused here in the foreign forum

Back
Top Bottom