What's new

What if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India?

Modi will become the PM only if he can somehow win over the political goodwill of the Minority vote bank . If he is able to win over the state of UP with his model of progress and development , no one can prevent his entry at 10 Janpath.

Of course , Congress will try its level best to stir up communal hysteria against him.

Wipro's Azim Premji launches salvo at UPA govt
IANS | 6 hrs ago | Absence of decision-making among the leaders in the government is the biggest concern, Wipro chairman Azim Premji said Monday.

Wipro's Azim Premji launches salvo at UPA govt - The Times of India

I don't think its wise to expect miracles from one man i.e. Narendra modi in this case, N.Modi will come when BJP comes to power. We need to look at the NDA as a whole and its policies and agenda. And its still not clear if the BJP is projecting N.Modi as their Prime Ministerial candidate.

if narendra modi becomes prime minister,pakistan will declare india a terrorist state:lol:

Now this could be a reality ..what will change wrt defence sector if he becomes PM .. ?

If he bacame PM than
pakistan,china won't dare to do
another 1962,1947 because
they don't want to embersed by India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Bombay Dude Hats off to you for make this trolling thread Thanks:omghaha:

Indian trolls, Let me give you a little lesson of our history. Vajpaee also belonged to BJP. WE (PAKISTANIS) made him come to Lahore and accept the existence of Pakistan. Before you guys rant, let me also tell you how BJP's leader Vajpae used to say "Nashta delhi main or Khana Lahore main". It is PAKISTANIS who helped him get up from his dream. You guys do politics on war, we dont. We do politics on friendship and peace. Thats the difference between you and us. Remember, you are baniyes, you have no faith, deen or imaan.

When Modi becomes PM, India will have 0% poverty, per capita will rise to 50,000 dollars, 1 INR will be worth $100, INR will be exhcnage currency of the world, India will have 10th gen airforce planes, India will have best technology, India will be hypa pawa and attack Jupiter & Venus for humiliating the Indian soldier for 12 months, and then go on to attack and colonize the galaxy.

Ahhh... Indians better vote Modi..

illegal bangladeshis will be deported! .. oh wait Indian economy will grow double digit and more will pole vault!! :hitwall: pakistanis will enter india via Nepal ! We need immigration reforms! home land security !! Mia musharraf will ask Modi baba to lower the age of Visa on arrival for pakistanis! and sri lankans will nothing but dhokla! oh.. lot of work ahead for Modi!

Indian trolls, Let me give you a little lesson of our history. Vajpaee also belonged to BJP. WE (PAKISTANIS) made him come to Lahore and accept the existence of Pakistan. Before you guys rant, let me also tell you how BJP's leader Vajpae used to say "Nashta delhi main or Khana Lahore main". It is PAKISTANIS who helped him get up from his dream. You guys do politics on war, we dont. We do politics on friendship and peace. Thats the difference between you and us. Remember, you are baniyes, you have no faith, deen or imaan.

Aur phir Dinner Kargil me....:hitwall:

illegal bangladeshis will be deported! .. oh wait Indian economy will grow double digit and more will pole vault!! :hitwall: pakistanis will enter india via Nepal ! We need immigration reforms! home land security !! Mia musharraf will ask Modi baba to lower the age of Visa on arrival for pakistanis! and sri lankans will nothing but dhokla! oh.. lot of work ahead for Modi!

LOL are you kidding me...
which sane human being want to go to india... pakistani migrating to india like egyptian or tunisan migrating to sudan :omghaha:

LOL are you kidding me...
which sane human being want to go to india... pakistani migrating to india like egyptian or tunisan migrating to sudan :omghaha:
atif aslam .. veena malik, wasim akram, musharraf, zaid hamid

Back
Top Bottom