What's new

What if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India?

[/COLOR]

You exactly said what i want to say. He is very good politcian but not a secular person( which i don't like that)

Exactly!!!!!

He is much spontaneous in his approach and aggressive against Muslims that I don't like......

I any day support MODI to become INDIAN PM...
Small example of MODI Vs Muslims in Guj. listed Local Body Election held few years ago... I know how its works in Guj now, I will be there few years...

He is got a lot of good and bad in him
But he will do a lot more good than bad for us I think.

How bad could he be..? Worth trying....

Just another thought...........it is very easy to deal with the situation when aal is well....does he have a sensitivity about every religion and people of our country? yesterday he did it only in his state when he was the CM..tomorrow if there is any national calamity arising due to religion unrest...this person will not hesitate to wipe off the entire community....may its Muslim or Sikh or Chirstians...He is dangerous and would look good either behind the bars or in Chinese CCP.

Remains to be seen if his rightwing Hindu leanings are more than just political.

Remains to be seen if his rightwing Hindu leanings are more than just political.

We will know in two years(2013).

I reckon if Modi offered a prayer at a prominent mosque tomorrow with a couple of Muslim leaders by his side , everything would be normalized. But he is egoistic and won't.

If he bacame PM than pakistan won't dare to do another kargil because pakistan can't afford to loose P O K

Are you really a man with army experience? Your posts suggest otherwise. Did you perhaps dream of being in the army hence call yourself major?
In truth both countries dont want any sort of military confrontation. Its in nobodys interest to be involved in a silly war. Both countries need leaders with balls and sensible heads to bring peace to our nations. We need people to be taken seriously and resolve issues. If Modi becomes Prime Minister he must convince his people he will solve issues internally and then work on the international field.
I hate threads that start "what if?" What if Sachin Tendulkar becomes the next Prime Minister of India? - I will start this tommorow!!! Only joking!!

Are you really a man with army experience? Your posts suggest otherwise. Did you perhaps dream of being in the army hence call yourself major?
In truth both countries dont want any sort of military confrontation. Its in nobodys interest to be involved in a silly war. Both countries need leaders with balls and sensible heads to bring peace to our nations. We need people to be taken seriously and resolve issues. If Modi becomes Prime Minister he must convince his people he will solve issues internally and then work on the international field.
I hate threads that start "what if?" What if Sachin Tendulkar becomes the next Prime Minister of India? - I will start this tommorow!!! Only joking!!

no he's not.

I am longing for this a**h**e congress government to f**k off....no alternatives other than BJP...they hve really gud opurtunity to ctch parliament in 2014...also last but not the least after hearing the growth rate of gujarat would really love to see him in charge....lets see what happens..

I am longing for this a**h**e congress government to f**k off....no alternatives other than BJP...they hve really gud opurtunity to ctch parliament in 2014...also last but not the least after hearing the growth rate of gujarat would really love to see him in charge....lets see what happens..

The funny thing is all three Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are desperately waiting for a regime change. The polls are all in 2014 I believe.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

But thankfully it wont affect his governance assuming that he comes to power.

Hahahahah, both country don't wanna silly war. Which planet in you live, so alien please here, pakistan started war not only one, two, or three times, its four time. I am not a supporter on modi not wanted him to be PM of india, i just wanted to say, he is not like my favorate PM which is AB bhajpai who is secular and softhearted which you can't say about modi

About my username( i guess you intrested in it). Major vikram batra erned india's highest gallentary award ' PARIM VIR CHAKRA' for killing 5 intruder in kargil.
If you don't like the thread, please don't show your face

What if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India in 2014?

What will be the Geo political implications on South Asia - Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka?

You forgot to add China, If Modi becomes PM then Indo-China relation will be a total game changer not only in Asia but globally
In PMship of Modi Indian economy will witness heights it has never been before. He is a strong headed man with excellent decision making abilities.

I think that Modi did crimes in gujrat just for sake of political power and that happened so bad but it happened in a cornor state of india and in smaller region of Gujrat .IF Modi will be selected as PM of India i bet you that he would never do bad with muslims like that because his goal is not to kill muslims but to become the Prime Minister and as PM no body can play with 200 millions muslims in India and atleast not the Modi because to him power and governance is more important than bloodshed so he wont do it again on national scale , maybe he can initiate it on much smaller scale but dont worry thats not gonna happen in all India.
Thanks for being broad minded, the gujarat incident was not provoked by Modi, it all started with the event of buring a train with 56 kar sevas in a boggi by angried Muslim brothers who were provoked on the information that a Muslim Girl was kidnapped by Hindus(which never happened). Post buring the train what ever happend was the result of large mobs of Muslims and Hindus attacking each other. and with in 4 days this large scale disaster was brought under control by Modi.
To be frank even if Rahul Gandhi who is protrayed as the next PM contender would have failed in achieving what Modi achieved as far as the Riot Control is considered.

Back
Top Bottom