What's new

What if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India?

What if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India in 2014?

What will be the Geo political implications on South Asia - Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka?

Hmmm, this would be interesting.

He will have his own plans and strategies for as PM. he cannot he cowed down by anybody. He's a grassroot politician and not an appointed PM. He is aggressive and bold. He will take things headon.

He will not sit on issues for years and will not wait for anybody.

He will shake up the process of governance and will emerge as a strong Prime Minister. Just like lal Bhadur Shastri.

He will try and clear all pending governance issues which the congress sat on for decades.

He will focus on Infrastructure, nation building. His primary focus will be to show people that they have made the right choice. He will focus on defence, science and technology. More funds to R & D.

He will show new solutions to India's long standing problems. he will tend to clean up CBI mess, bring new laws for governance, and administration.

He will respond aggressively to any mis deeds by neighbors. He will quickly tend to form alliances (economically) with China, japan, South Korea, Australia, Russia, and other european countires.

He will create a situation in which US will come to his office and offer him visa to come and visit their country..

Lots more...

Expect the Indian minorities to shrink in size.

Democratic country and all is fine. But we simply lament that a fellow Indian still continues to be blinded by lies and deceit of the ruling anti-national regime who continues to spill venom against a hardworking sincere leader whom even the law has proven NOT guilty.

Sonia Gandhi was summoned by a US court on the grounds of involvement in 1984 riots at a political level by the Sikh community there. Tell me how did her ignoring and this fact's hiding by mainstream media help any evidence of Congress coming clean? has the right not to honour the summon but what about screening the news off the widespread english media? Why only certain channels showed it?

Why didn't she even issue a statement on that?

Do you really think making MMS a poster PM helps?

How did MMS' 'theek hai' appropriately answer the question of 'Where is the coal scam file gone?'.

You still continue to believe in a set of historic lies when the entire nation, including those who were non-BJP, are waking up.

Rather than choosing to use personal attacks and criticize a leader who has proven his work in the worst of times, we can only tell you as your fellow countrymen to open your eyes, bro.

That's all.

Bro all lies of Modi will be discussed here whom you are calling a sincere leader

Sonia gandhi summoned by a US court for a crime committed in riots has nothing to do with her being involved in it, she will reply to legal matter, how many times Modi has replied to Godhra riots in which whole state machinery involved for weeks together in massacre and whole India knows that in 1984 RSS too was involved discreetly in riots led by some congressi leaders. Many IPS officers and state DGP have testified against Modi but he has dumped them all in jail using them as handkerchief. Even the home minister of Gujarat which Ben she is waiting death sentence in riots role. Modi will not escape the law for long too while sonia her self has no such blatant direct role in 1984 riots as she was not in politics at that time

Manmohan singh replied back in language you all understand in 2009 and the result is for everyone to see for five years upto 2014

i have hatred for lies and hypocrisy of BJP but i will never lower the dignity of my beloved country

[Bregs];4777346 said:
Bro all lies of Modi will be discussed here whom you are calling a sincere leader

Sonia gandhi summoned by a US court for a crime committed in riots has nothing to do with her being involved in it, she will reply to legal matter, how many times Modi has replied to Godhra riots in which whole state machinery involved for weeks together in massacre and whole India knows that in 1984 RSS too was involved discreetly in riots led by some congressi leaders. Many IPS officers and state DGP have testified against Modi but he has dumped them all in jail using them as handkerchief. Even the home minister of Gujarat which Ben she is waiting death sentence in riots role. Modi will not escape the law for long too while sonia her self has no such blatant direct role in 1984 riots as she was not in politics at that time

Manmohan singh replied back in language you all understand in 2009 and the result is for everyone to see for five years upto 2014

i have hatred for lies and hypocrisy of BJP but i will never lower the dignity of my beloved country

"Sonia gandhi summoned by a US court for a crime committed in riots has nothing to do with her being involved in it" - Yup, US judges have fallen head over heels in love with Mrs Maino. They can't wait to see her pretty face. :hitwall:

"Modi has replied to Godhra riots" - Starting from the day after the riots started, he has been talking.

"1984 RSS too was involved discreetly in riots led by some congressi leaders" - Bad joke. Even Khushwant Singh accepts this grudgingly. The opposite it true though. RSS did save many lives.

"sonia her self has no such blatant direct role in 1984 riots" - Why does she not face the court then? (like Modi did)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...mes-prime-minister-india-6.html#ixzz2f2TGx3q1

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...mes-prime-minister-india-6.html#ixzz2f2T1FvKg

"Sonia gandhi summoned by a US court for a crime committed in riots has nothing to do with her being involved in it" - Yup, US judges have fallen head over heels in love with Mrs Maino. They can't wait to see her pretty face. :hitwall:

"Modi has replied to Godhra riots" - Starting from the day after the riots started, he has been talking.

"1984 RSS too was involved discreetly in riots led by some congressi leaders" - Bad joke. Even Khushwant Singh accepts this grudgingly. The opposite it true though. RSS did save many lives.

"sonia her self has no such blatant direct role in 1984 riots" - Why does she not face the court then? (like Modi did)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...mes-prime-minister-india-6.html#ixzz2f2TGx3q1

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...mes-prime-minister-india-6.html#ixzz2f2T1FvKg

Complaint filed against Narendra Modi for post-Godhra riots 'puppy' remark

Complaint filed against Narendra Modi for post-Godhra riots 'puppy' remark - India - DNA

Kindly have a look at your beloved Fenku : -

Perceptions on riots: Can BJP counter Congress’ well-crafted strategy to limit Modi?

Perceptions on riots: Can BJP counter Congress? well-crafted strategy to limit Modi? - Economic Times

Modi is a double sided sword...

I wished of Jaswant Singh .....

[Bregs];4777382 said:

Complaint filed against Narendra Modi for post-Godhra riots 'puppy' remark - India - DNA

Perceptions on riots: Can BJP counter Congress’ well-crafted strategy to limit Modi?

Perceptions on riots: Can BJP counter Congress? well-crafted strategy to limit Modi? - Economic Times

1 is a remark. Other is a perception. :coffee:
Modi or Fenku is not my beloved... :pissed:

And oh yes- - You did not counter even one point of mine.

If Modi become PM, then good days of Pakistanis will be here, I CAN BET ON THAT...

[Bregs];4777382 said:

Indian media and net are Scaamgress B team. I can give you a thousand websites aganist NaMo. No big deal.

fact is, India needs a Leader like him and to save India from Scaamgress and vulture regional parties.

Indian media and net are Scaamgress B team. I can give you a thousand websites aganist NaMo. No big deal.

fact is, India needs a Leader like him and to save India from Scaamgress and vulture regional parties.

Thats your views fair enough but it doesn't mean all other should have same opinion

Back
Top Bottom