What's new

What if Imran and TUQ belonged to Sindh or Baluchistan?

How does the absence of the writ of the State equate with Mama Qadeer being tortured by the State despite Journalists who've interviewed him saying otherwise ?

The writ of the State didn't exist in the Tribal Areas either or in Interior Sindh or in some areas of Southern Punjab - SO ?
Well the loss of writ in tribal areas is like beasts turning against the masters......

Because Nawaz isn't in the good books of the establishment. It isn't about punjabi vs punjabi. It is example of establishment using two punjabis against an elected punjabi or non punjbai governments. Happened a lot in last 67 years.

So it isn't about a Punjabi vs Punjabi thing & yet we can decisively conclude from all of this that the Establishment is Pro-Punjabi hence why they're letting this happen ?

When has the Establishment used a Punjabi against an elected Punjabi or non Punjabi Government in the past ?

I am simply astounded by the senseless accusations being thrown about here !

So it isn't about a Punjabi vs Punjabi thing & yet we can decisively conclude from all of this that the Establishment is Pro-Punjabi hence why they're letting this happen ?

When has the Establishment used a Punjabi against an elected Punjabi or non Punjabi Government in the past ?

I am simply astounded by the senseless accusations being thrown about here !

About bold part. You seriously don't know about that?

What if Imran Khan and TUQ belonged to Sindh or Baluchistan. Will the establishment or the state tolerated all this nonsense. Why this discriminatery policies towards the above mentioned provinces. Why leaders like Imran is allowed to ask his followers to stop paying bills and taxes but no one from Sindh or Baluchistan is allowed to do so.

sindh , baluchistan , kpk are away from home ...

Lol poor Bhutto was murdered in the case of killing Kusuri. A punjabi.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that Bhutto played a decisive role in the dismemberment of Pakistan when not a single Punjabi was in sight or that towards the end of his reign he became a meglomaniac who used his FSF to take out quite a few people not all of whom were Punjabis !

And I suppose when Ayub elevated Bhutto to the level that he did - the Establishment was having a love-affair with Sindhis & the mood was Anti-Punjabi back then !

And later when Yahya did the same the Establishment was thinking pretty much the same thing !

And yes when a Punjabi tried to fire a Muhajir from his job & place another Punjabi on the COAS's seat the Establishment suddenly became Anti-Punjabi to both & became very...very Pro-Muhajir to the extent that even now its alleged to be fully behind its former Chief !

Areesh be sensible !

@Armstrong :- You evil Punjabi, stop making useless and illogical posts

How do you people tolerate this nonsense ?

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that Bhutto played a decisive role in the dismemberment of Pakistan when not a single Punjabi was in sight or that towards the end of his reign he became a meglomaniac who used his FSF to take out quite a few people not all of whom were Punjabis !

And I suppose when Ayub elevated Bhutto to the level that he did - the Establishment was having a love-affair with Sindhis & the mood was Anti-Punjabi back then !

And later when Yahya did the same the Establishment was thinking pretty much the same thing !

And yes when a Punjabi tried to fire a Muhajir from his job & place another Punjabi on the COAS's seat the Establishment suddenly became Anti-Punjabi to both & became very...very Pro-Muhajir to the extent that even now its alleged to be fully behind its former Chief !

Areesh be sensible !

You just don't want to see the real picture. Keep creating such analogies between different incidents. I just hope someone from Sindh or Baluchistan start a long march towards Islamabad and do even half of the non sense that IK and TUQ have done in the past one month. The response to that protest would prove everything that I have said in this thread.

Looking at all the cr@p that is happening with Karachi, MQM has far better case to stage a long march. I hope they do that and then we will see how the state would tolerate them.

You know @LoveIcon - Maybe someday these idiots would let go of their hate & realize that the so-called hateful & utterly discriminatory Punjabi houses more non Punjabis than the population of their entire Provinces combined !

How do you people tolerate this nonsense ?

Butt Sahib - When it suites they also declare Bhutto a Punjabi (not joke, thread exists on same forum).

Fetch your popcorn and enjoy sissy whining, meanwhile i have to resume my work on Greater Punjab

Butt Sahib - When it suites they also declare Bhutto a Punjabi (not joke, thread exists on same forum).

Fetch your popcorn and enjoy sissy whining, meanwhile i have to resume my work on Greater Punjab

Thoriii see susriyoon key wajaa seh poori chawal key boori zayaa nahin karteiii !

Times are changing....soon these parasitic ideas will die out as education & inter-provincial movement becomes more & more frequent !

You know @LoveIcon - Maybe someday these idiots would let go of their hate & realize that the so-called hateful & utterly discriminatory Punjabi houses more non Punjabis than the population of their entire Provinces combined !

Thoriii see susriyoon key wajaa seh poori chawal key boori zayaa nahin karteiii !

Times are changing....soon these parasitic ideas will die out as education & inter-provincial movement becomes more & more frequent !

I don't see this happening, that's why i say that supporting Pakistan cause was biggest mistake over forefathers did, they should have struggled for making Punjab an Independent country.

I don't see this happening, that's why i say that supporting Pakistan cause was biggest mistake over forefathers did, they should have struggled for making Punjab an Independent country.

I feel the same anger mingled with hurt that you feel but.....subbb seh pehlee Pakistan - No compromise on that !

We are Pakistanis first, second & last !

What needs to be done is to make the rest of them as such !

And then how did FF and its subsidary Mari Petrolium got the ownership, may I ask?

:lol: :lol: most of the people here end up this way.

How did FF become de-facto state enterprise under Military dictators ?

Back
Top Bottom