What's new

What if Imran and TUQ belonged to Sindh or Baluchistan?

Dont expect any political movement to come from Sindh.

Two parties in Sindh - MQM in Karachi and PPP in Sindh, have mothballed the whole province. There is no political life there. These two parties have not done any development in the province and dont allow any progress but re sucking the blood of the province.

Just look at extreme and shocking poverty in Sindh and urban badmaashi in Karachi to know what I mean.

So it is about perception. You want to say that since PTI has better perception than MQM so it shouldn't/won't be criticized for its actions. No matter how damaging to the country they are.

its not just perception my dear analysis the situation on factual grounds....

Is PTI an insurgent group or it uses "organised violence" as its political strategy .... ???

its not just perception my dear analysis the situation on factual grounds....

Is PTI an insurgent group or it uses "organised violence" as its political strategy .... ???

It is again the same thing. What is that one thing that makes halal for PTI what is haram for others? Apparently it is perception. MQM has a bad perception so if they do what PTI is doing today they would be called terrorists and traitors.

Dont expect any political movement to come from Sindh.

Two parties in Sindh - MQM in Karachi and PPP in Sindh, have mothballed the whole province. There is no political life there. These two parties have not done any development in the province and dont allow any progress but re sucking the blood of the province.

Just look at extreme and shocking poverty in Sindh and urban badmaashi in Karachi to know what I mean.

Go and make Naya KPK. Leave Sindh alone.

It is again the same thing. What is that one thing that makes halal for PTI what is haram for others? Apparently it is perception. MQM has a bad perception so if they do what PTI is doing today they would be called terrorists and traitors.

what 'haram' has PTI done as you said, and what 'halal' MQM or Baloch insurgents have done for which they are persecuted .... ???

MQM earned that perception with Dedication & Hard working ....

before to go in the detail argument with u .... would like to know that do you live in Karachi .... ??

what 'haram' has PTI done as you said, and what 'halal' MQM or Baloch insurgents have done for which they are persecuted .... ???

So attacking parliament, PTV headquarters, policemen, civil disobedience, incitement to violence by Imran Khan is not haram?

I am sure all the PTI supporters would have been calling MQM traitor and terrorists and RAW agents if the above mentioned things would have been done by MQM.

before to go in the detail argument with u .... would like to know that do you live in Karachi .... ??

I am a karachiite buddy. I know everything about Karachi.

So attacking parliament, PTV headquarters, policemen, civil disobedience, incitement to violence by Imran Khan is not haram?

First of all, Parliment is not just a building it represent a system of politics and the process from which it gets its members, who claim to be the representative of the people of Pakistan, I want to know if that Parliament was attacked as propagated than

What are the damage estimates of the property ... ???

or How many members of Parliment were beaten-up or harassed by attackers ..... ???

or How many security personal were killed during the attack ..... ???

if that Parliment is unable to provide refuge to the citizens of its country; who were under the attack by the forces, under the order of a member of the same Parliment representing to a certain political group than my dear this Parliament is certainly more incompetent than our imagination .....

& what were those people demanding their constitutional right to protest, their constitutional right of fair and free elections, their constitutional right of justice ...... ????

Why some people question the people's right to protest why they don't question the failure of the Government to the meet the basic constitutional obligations ..... ????

PTV head quarter ..... condemnable act, but why that was not protected as PM house is under protection ....???

Civil-disobedience ..... ???

My dear current political situation is a classic example of "Legality vs. Legitimacy" You are asking why the call of civil-disobedience was given I question who is the one having no moral justification .....???

You want people to follow the law than set examples ..... moral and practical ....than ask other to follow the Law and rule of the government .... make sure the justice prevail in society so that people could respect the ruling elite .....

Incitement of violence ..... ???

Is it bad to ask people of Pakistan to stand for their right .....???

Is it bad to ask people to question their ruler .... ???

I am sure all the PTI supporters would have been calling MQM traitor and terrorists and RAW agents if the above mentioned things would have been done by MQM.

I am a karachiite buddy. I know everything about Karachi.

leave PTI just go through some previous statement of N and PPP about MQM, as I said earlier they have earn this ....
ask any Karachiite about the MQM what they call them "Bhai" in good way or because of any other reason ... ???

The precedences being set by Imran Khan is going to lead to Pakistan on a fast downward spiral to becoming a truly failed state. I have no doubt that should the current govt be toppled through the mob rule IK will NOT be a winner for very long if at all. Tragedy is, these kids cheering the mobs will not own up their complicity in the destruction of Pakistan. The Naya Pakistan will be worse than the Purana Pakistan if the govt is toppled through the mob rule.
LOL. You seem to think if Pakistan under Noora elite is not already a mob rule? Gullu Butt police that committed Model Town massacre is not a mob rule?

What if Imran Khan and TUQ belonged to Sindh or Baluchistan. Will the establishment or the state tolerated all this nonsense. Why this discriminatery policies towards the above mentioned provinces. Why leaders like Imran is allowed to ask his followers to stop paying bills and taxes but no one from Sindh or Baluchistan is allowed to do so.
keep trying…

You want people to follow the law than set examples ..... moral and practical ....than ask other to follow the Law and rule of the government .... make sure the justice prevail in society so that people could respect the ruling elite .....

Today this is one practice and tomorrow it will become norm.

Writ of the state is gone and you imagining things will prevail if Imran Khan will come in power?

PPP can gather even more people to conquer the capital, MQM has more jiyalas then PPP. this "Practice" will alow all parties to take their criminals out of the lockup, and further degrade the institution...

You will not understand, but let time pass you will know for sure what shit Imran Khan has brought..

@Topic

Well, this what is if, is going to become practice sooner or later thanks to Imran Khan and his beating up the Police culture.

So since police officers or the workers of the opposing party weren't found in a bory so Imran has the right to do a jail break type of stunt?
how is it a jail break. How dumb are u?

watch a video again and again slowly. They were being picked up on road. Police cant pick u up if there isnt any case registered against you. Imran saw a illegal thing happening and stopped them .
you should appreciate it. It is state terrorism to pick up innocent people as they dont support you.

First of all, Parliment is not just a building it represent a system of politics and the process from which it gets its members, who claim to be the representative of the people of Pakistan, I want to know if that Parliament was attacked as propagated than

What are the damage estimates of the property ... ???

or How many members of Parliment were beaten-up or harassed by attackers ..... ???

or How many security personal were killed during the attack ..... ???

if that Parliment is unable to provide refuge to the citizens of its country; who were under the attack by the forces, under the order of a member of the same Parliment representing to a certain political group than my dear this Parliament is certainly more incompetent than our imagination .....

& what were those people demanding their constitutional right to protest, their constitutional right of fair and free elections, their constitutional right of justice ...... ????

Why some people question the people's right to protest why they don't question the failure of the Government to the meet the basic constitutional obligations ..... ????

PTV head quarter ..... condemnable act, but why that was not protected as PM house is under protection ....???

Civil-disobedience ..... ???

My dear current political situation is a classic example of "Legality vs. Legitimacy" You are asking why the call of civil-disobedience was given I question who is the one having no moral justification .....???

Incitement of violence ..... ???

Is it bad to ask people of Pakistan to stand for their right .....???

Is it bad to ask people to question their ruler .... ???

leave PTI just go through some previous statement of N and PPP about MQM, as I said earlier they have earn this ....
ask any Karachiite about the MQM what they call them "Bhai" in good way or because of any other reason ... ???

Will you cut all this BS please. Those guys were armed with dandas and gas masks days before the parliament attack. Because they knew the whole plan from day one. They came to Islamabad to create trouble. They were not protesters. They were anarchists and miscreants. The whole incident is reported on the media. We have seen these so called protesters using a truck to destroy the parliament's outer boundary. They also had a crane with them. We have seen them beating policemen in front of everyone. Peaceful protesters. Yeah right.

If you think parliament has failed to provide people its due rights then ask your leader Imran Khan to play his role inside the parliament to force parliament to provide these rights. He would have done more for the country and for the people if he would have struggled inside the parliament instead of this drama outside the parliament. First go and make KPK a naya KPK before making naya Pakistan. Sikhs are leaving KPK for India and here this clown is fooling whole nation into the false dream of naya Pakistan. Protesters have right to ask for their constitutional rights. Not the anarchists of your PAT and PTI.

It doesn't matter why PTV headquarter was not protected. Question is why your leaders let their followers ransack the building. Why were they inciting them towards violence which led to this attack.

Yes civil disobedience. It was an act against the state of Pakistan. IK is should be trialed under treason just because of this one only act if we ignore all the other nonsense by him. The leader of naya Pakistan is asking oversea Pakistanis to send money through hundi. Really this is your naya Pakistan? You guys are doing more damage to Pakistan than TTP and then call yourself as patriot. If some leader from Sindh or Baluchistan would have said the same thing he would have been called a traitor by now and would have been arrested to try under treason act.

And yes IK has asked people to go violent. There are several speeches in which that idiot has asked his followers to give phainti to policemen if they stop them. If giving phainti to police walas is not incitement to violence then what is?

Well the way things are going. PTI got some vote in the last elections from Karachi. This time they would lose even the NA-250 that they won in 2013 elections. Karachi is better without a guy like Imran Khan.

how is it a jail break. How dumb are u?

watch a video again and again slowly. They were being picked up on road. Police cant pick u up if there isnt any case registered against you. Imran saw a illegal thing happening and stopped them .
you should appreciate it. It is state terrorism to pick up innocent people as they dont support you.

Even if those arrests were illegal then your leader did something equally illegal in return. State terrorism vs Imran terrorism. Your leader who is supposed to make naya Pakistan should have followed the legal path to release his followers.

Even if those arrests were illegal then your leader did something equally illegal in return. State terrorism vs Imran terrorism. Your leader who is supposed to make naya Pakistan should have followed the legal path to release his followers.
freeing innocent people is terrorist so may be every one in PTI will be terrorist. why would he wait and let the poor guys pay heavy amount for bail? u need warrant to arrest people. If police stop behaving like PMLN pet everyone would obey law.

Today this is one practice and tomorrow it will become norm.

Writ of the state is gone and you imagining things will prevail if Imran Khan will come in power?

PPP can gather even more people to conquer the capital, MQM has more jiyalas then PPP. this "Practice" will alow all parties to take their criminals out of the lockup, and further degrade the institution...

Good post.
It is easy for me to predict that IF Imran Khan becomes the PM of Pakistan then within a very short period there will be mass rallies against him not just in ISB but in most major cities of Pakistan. It is easy for me to predict that IK would be ruthless in suppressing the rallies.
By tolerating those thugs who attacked the State institutions a couple of weeks ago, by stopping police vans and 'releasing' people some precedents have been set which will mostly harm Pakistan. And then, the lines written by us here in this and other threads would prove prophetic--though these are easy prophecies to make. Too bad these blind supports of IK/TuQ will still manage to blame others for the rot. But the verdict of history will be to put the major blame on these thuggish marchers.

What if Imran Khan and TUQ belonged to Sindh or Baluchistan. Will the establishment or the state tolerated all this nonsense. Why this discriminatery policies towards the above mentioned provinces. Why leaders like Imran is allowed to ask his followers to stop paying bills and taxes but no one from Sindh or Baluchistan is allowed to do so.

I would have supported Imran Khan with same spirit had he been from Karachi or Makran, or any god forsaken town, simply because he speaks for Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom