What's new

What If 24 Su-35 bought by China are for PAF ? Just my thoughts

and Russian fighters don't come with any riders and anyone can buy and later sell them to anyone else ?

Didn't you read middle of my analysis? In 2008 , China and Russia agree on banning China export of any China made Su-27 series that include J-xx series. J-xx is only for China own uses. Russia is trying to protect its sukhoi worldwide market. If possible, China would have long export its J-11B.
I am saying not supplying with new J-xx but SU-27s original with Russian permission and may be buying some more from Ukraine as well.

I am saying not supplying with new J-xx but SU-27s original with Russian permission and may be buying some more from Ukraine as well.
They are very old airframe and PLAAF alread retired 16 of this old Su-27UBK. You can imagine not much lifespan left and upgrading these very old bird will cost lots of problem and money. The aim of Russian is to prevent China export threaten their Sukhoi market.

They are very old airframe and PLAAF alread retired 16 of this old Su-27UBK. You can imagine not much lifespan left and upgrading these very old bird will cost lots of problem and money. The aim of Russian is to prevent China export threaten their Sukhoi market.
wait! and see. Or else they might give some J-10A and later J-10Bs to PAF.

oh please !! There is a reason why J20 always appear in photoshopped take-offs and "leaked reports". They need the technology to make it atleast a 4.5+gen fighter if not a 5th gen fighter.

And you'll see these SU-35's in Gawader but still painted in PLAF colors, yet owned and operated by the PAF.
Sir that would be a sort of Geo-Strategic Coup and our neighbors will literally die of hunger strikes. Frankly i don't see it happening, remember Pakistan has been assuring the rest of the world that its relations with china are not against any country and that there is no military dimension to the CPEC project which is purely economic in nature. Such a move will only confirm the suspicions which other countries are having against such projects and we will have a lot to answer to the US, to the Arabs in middle east etc

Either way, the Pakistanis get to eat one of the nicest and tastiest cakes, whether it was leased or built on custom order for them. Doesn't matter which hand you use to twist your ear, you are twisting your ear at the end.

Now twist your ear for us and tell us if it hurts more than the news of Pakistan getting SU-35's :cheers: :lol: :enjoy:
Icing and topping off the cake with Raffale or Eurofighter for PAF through some Middle Eastern Country perhaps..:azn:

I have read that indians are soon to acquire s-400 from russians ....... which can destroy our aircraft as soon as they take off..... will getting these new Su-35 will help to counter it .... or has pakistanians done anything to counter it .... or indians are just bluffing about getting it ??

The aim of russian is to make more money. you have misunderstood my thread. Now they make USD 2billion from these deal.
Yes sure the purpose of the sales is to make money and Russians would make more than $2 billion because planes would be followed by spares, training and many more things. However what I am saying is there is no way PAF/PN is getting those Su-35 they are for Chinese armed forces, they were in talks for them since 2010s.

I would love to see Su-35 in Pakistani colors but the bitter truth is that it ain't happening. Russians have agreed to provide us Mi-35E and offered Mi-28, Su-35 is the ultimate thing Russia has to offer and anyone who knows Pak-US, Indo-Russia, Pak-Russia and Indo-Pak relations can tell Su-35 is something next to impossible at the moment.

These will be reverse engineered soon and then sold to Pakistan in some way or form.

Or PLAN can move their aircraft carrier close to Gawadar port, problem is solved. :D

Joking aside, i think this is a rumor at best.

Wow, you just believe this just because one Chinese PDF poster said so.........:D

But I really support Pakistani effort to acquire Su 35 ( and I believe it will be from buying)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom