What's new

What identity pakistan should have?

It clearly says five rivers. Bahlikas were inhabitants of the Indus region and the mentioned Kingdoms such as Gandhara and Madra are located in the heart of the Indus region.

Here is a visit to modern-day Sialkot, which is right on the border with India. It clearly states that the people are also Bahlika and follow an incompatible culture (to Hindus).

"The Prasthalas, the Madras, the Gandharas, the Arattas, those called Khasas, the Vasatis, the Sindhus and the Sauviras are almost as blamable in their practices (8:44)."
All of these mentioned Kingdoms make up the Indus region.
It's a joy reading your posts. You indeed have solid grasp of history of the Indus Pakistan.

Ps. What was the source for that?

I don't know if answer is already posted, but i have a question : what define an identity of a nation ? Language ? History ? Culture ? Territory ? Religion ?...

many thanks

South India are definitely the most homogeneous part of India.

Many of them also think like you do. Some on PDF as well. @manlion

But we forged our identity on the basis of the Hindu civilization. Not erace or ethnicity or currently practiced faith or even native bloodlines (us, siddhis, Bohras, Jews).

Cheers, Doc

the so called "Hindu" religion and its civilsation isnt homogenous, hence you äre making a baseless assertion , similar to the propaganda peddled by Hindutva brigade. Furthermore many non brahmanical Tamil religious scholars and authorities have never identified Tamil religion as Hindu.

Hindus dont even have a common new year, Tamil and Malayali new year (Vishu) falls in April , Telugu , Kannadiga (Ugadi) in March

Last edited:
the so called "Hindu" religion and its civilsation isnt homogenous, hence you äre making a baseless assertion , similar to the propaganda peddled by Hindutva brigade. Furthermore many non brahmanical Tamil religious scholars and authorities have never identified Tamil religion as Hindu.

Hindus dont even have a common new year, Tamil and Malayali new year (Vishu) falls in April , Telugu , Kannadiga (Ugadi) in March

Aaahhh ..... a makapav periyarite?

Cheers, Doc

It's a joy reading your posts. You indeed have solid grasp of history of the Indus Pakistan.

Ps. What was the source for that?
If you mean the quotations, then it's from various Hindu texts which talk about the people of the Indus region.

A quick copy and paste can quickly lead to the exact source.

upload_2018-10-4_22-10-32.png

If you're talking about my overall knowledge, then it's mostly from books.

This is what i'm currently reading and it's very interesting.
https://books.google.com/books?id=huTVBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA169#v=onepage&q&f=false

It has various volumes.

i don't entertain indian trolls because i know exactly how they think, how much inferiority complex these guys have , Never argue with them, they will try to drag you down to their leve, l most pakistani don't care or think about indians except their ram leela movies but if you study deep you will see real truth , indian still is ugly, dividing in south india north india , caste system , backward caste , forward caste , general castes and whatnot, mratha riots jats riots for reservation , having 99% dravdi people but caste 1% white caucasian looking people in their whatever local wood movies to tell the word we are white. list is very very long but i am being polite here very polite

well , lets face it

this region called pakistan has been shaped over time more than any other region of the earth.

IVC, 4000 year+ back ..

waves of central asian invasion , around 2000 years back

annexation by archameid empire, aka xerxes the gr8 and later darius , we were under persian rule

next came alexander and his armies who marched upto hydapes river ( modern jhelum river ) .

alexander settled thousands of his soldiers in northern pakistan from kandahar to taxila

post alexandar, the seleucian empire ( greek ) was replaced by maurya from east . take 700 years that

now muslim invasion started, muhammad bin qasim, and others

around 1500s, central asian mongols aka mughals started raiding pakistan and created one of the greatest civilization after IVC

----------------

i have traveled all over Pakistan and interacted with people, iranian, central asian, greek , arab blood and eyes are all evident in our people. such variation is hard to find in other nations,

i guess history and blood stay with you forever

A brotherly dispute is not when your brother stirs up ethnic insurgency and promotes slander about you.
What the Afghan Taliban had was a brotherly dispute with Pakistan. The rest of the governments from 1947 till now (save the Afghan Taliban) are not brotherly. When will Pakistanis realise this?

People just miss understand that quote. You have brothers right? Do they have a right to what is yours? Can they just take from your plate? Can they sleep in your bed? Can they just wear your shoes? Without permission of course not.

If there was concensus between both nations to remove durand line or to move it, then that would happen, but if there is not, the line exists and if someone doesn't like it, then consider it a brotherly dispute.

Brotherhood != fusion

annexation by archameid empire, aka xerxes the gr8 and later darius , we were under persian rule

next came alexander and his armies who marched upto hydapes river ( modern jhelum river ) .

alexander settled thousands of his soldiers in northern pakistan from kandahar to taxila

post alexandar, the seleucian empire ( greek ) was replaced by maurya from east . take 700 years that

And yet you buy into the pan Dharmic sanghi bull potty that Porus was Indian.

Priceless.

@django please read Arrian, John D. Clare, Herodotus. Thoda desi peeccha cchodo ....

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom