What's new

What identity pakistan should have?

But with that you have political and racial and civilizational heterogeneity.

Not so for peninsular India (your blue zone).

It's been racially, politically and civilizational homogeneous for 10,000 years.

Cheers, Doc

Thanks, Doc. Most of your messages are very informative.

like steven hawkins fukd einstiens cat giving birth to this intellectual horse shyt.

But hey what the fk do i know man..
nah its fking depressing... leaves a bad taste.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this thread. The intellect here is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the philosophy will go over a typical reader head

Civilizational roots, colored over by the dominant theology resident for the longest concurrent period of time, to the extent where one cannot differentiate where the culture ends and the faith/religion begins, and vice versa.
The Indus region had a distinct culture from that of modern-day India and Hinduism was never a dominant religion in the region.

This question is getting repetitive. Our identity is Pakistan with in bordes of this dinasour shaped state. No if and buts only dinasours.

Don’t think too much about it. Never felt identity crisis my whole life till I started posting on PDF. This place is fookedup with fooked up Indian trolls with identity crisis and posters like OP.

The Indus region had a distinct culture from that of modern-day India and Hinduism was never a dominant religion in the region.

There are enough archeeologarc clues across epochal layers that prove that wrong.

Bit I'm honestly too bored now and on my phone.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom