What's new

What identity pakistan should have?

You mean India? That development will be a shame and very unfortunate.

Yup.

I saw it first. At a time my people were still enjoying BJP and Modis rise as a way of keeping the landyas in place ...

As if they'd all pack up and go home once the genteel spanking was done.

Cheers, Doc

There are enough archeeologarc clues across epochal layers that prove that wrong.

Bit I'm honestly too bored now and on my phone.

Cheers, Doc

Sorry Doc, won't bother with any further messages, u r already tired :-)

But some Pakistanis find it very difficult to accept the closer association of India and IVC. Let them have fun.

i like it when indian troll start talking with each sarcastically on pakistan defence forum thinking their opinion actually matters
HOjbEaOZ.jpg

There are enough archeeologarc clues across epochal layers that prove that wrong.

Bit I'm honestly too bored now and on my phone.

Cheers, Doc
:coffee: Here is what your own texts say

“that (region) where these five rivers, emerging from the mountains flow, this Aratta (country) is called Balhika where the Arya should not stay even for two days”.

“Aratta is the name of the country. Balhika is the name of the people and are generally abused as Vasatis, Sindhus, and Sauviras”

upload_2018-10-4_14-38-8.png

upload_2018-10-4_14-40-2.png

Believe it or not but the place where Vedic or Hindu religion took shape is somewhere in Pakistan to the west of Ravi. You can say that Pakistan is the actual birth place of Hinduism .
That does not mean that Hinduism was a dominant religion in the Indus region.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this thread. The intellect here is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the philosophy will go over a typical reader head
yup ... starts by moaning over castes n ends on retarded questions.

Canadians are friendly...PakiStanis are martial race....Not possible .

Jokes aside, Indonesia has no problem accepting its non Islamic past and culture and today is amongst one of the most progressive Islamic state.
we need change a full liberal secular free country lets say Sweden or Holland Denmark Canada type . why not think big sir ? as soon as we will reach Indonesia type country our next goal will be ?

the region mentioned is beyond gandhara and kamboj(frontier janpads).
It clearly says five rivers. Bahlikas were inhabitants of the Indus region and the mentioned Kingdoms such as Gandhara and Madra are located in the heart of the Indus region.

Here is a visit to modern-day Sialkot, which is right on the border with India. It clearly states that the people are also Bahlika and follow an incompatible culture (to Hindus).
I remember from the days of my youth that a slaughter-ground for kine and a space for storing intoxicating spirits always distinguish the entrances of the abodes of the (Vahika) kings. On some very secret mission I had to live among the Vahikas. In consequence of such residence the conduct of these people is well known to me. There is a town of the name of Sakala (modern day Sialkote), a river of the name of Apaga, and a clan of the Vahikas known by the name of the Jarttikas. The practices of these people are very censurable. They drink the liquor called Gauda, and eat fried barley with it. They also eat beef with garlic. They also eat cakes of flour mixed with meat, and boiled rice that is bought from others. Of righteous practices they have none. (8,44)

"The Prasthalas, the Madras, the Gandharas, the Arattas, those called Khasas, the Vasatis, the Sindhus and the Sauviras are almost as blamable in their practices (8:44)."
All of these mentioned Kingdoms make up the Indus region.

I believe the purest most basic form of identity of a people is that which they are ready to fight for alongside and die together for.

We've seen that amply on the battlefield, with armies dressed in the Pakistani and Indian uniforms.

An Indian sees a Pakistani.

A Pakistani sees an Indian.

All the stuff discussed here means little then.

Nations that go to war, already have a national identity.

I don't know what that says for states like Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia though ....

Cheers, Doc

yeah not the current "Turkey type" ...

What turkey is going through right now is temporary. Its society is very strong(modern with a solid culture/identity). Which means that things will be probably back to normal after the next election . Same is with USA. This is how a country should be. With a strong society, constitution. All problems will become temporary
yes that was my point sir . anyway world is moving ahead no country will stay back they all will go to same path of freedom liberalism and democracy its just matter of time .

Back
Top Bottom