What's new

What identity pakistan should have?

Because of this, the force of marathas that could have been much bigger than Abdali's got reduced to equal numbers. No problem, its just an advantage lost, not a disadvantage.
I will have to disagree with you on this the Marathas fielded an overwhelmingly larger army than Abdali, their is a thread on this by the highly knowledgeable @Mian Babban which goes into remarkable detail. I will try to find the link.Kudos

I will have to disagree with you on this the Marathas fielded an overwhelmingly larger army than Abdali, their is a thread on this by the highly knowledgeable @Mian Babban which goes into remarkable detail. I will try to find the link.Kudos
In fact i was wrong earlier, marathas had lesser numbers than abdali
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Battle_of_Panipat
it puts marathas at 50,000 army and 200,000 non combatants whereas Abdali at 100,000 army.
But do find that thread, would like to read it.
I dont think marathas ever fielded a large forces they after this battle relied mostly on swift attacks with cavalry.

@Iqbal Ali This clown @Great Brahmin has multi-ids such as Vishvamitra, Harvey Pandit, Kautilya, Pashtun Bradar etc, he is completely obsessed with all things that are from region known as Ghandara (coterminous to Pak), in one of his ids he even suggested he would give his daughters to Pak Pashtuns or Kashmiris in order to preserve their colored eyes, I kid you not, this is the level of vermin we are dealing with.Kudos yaar
These good folks can confirm.
@Indus Pakistan @Sher Shah Awan @Spring Onion @war&peace @DESERT FIGHTER

His wish is this..
abdullah_ejaz_17.jpg

though his reality is..
images

It's amazing what an insecurity and obsession can do to one's mental capability. :D

Back
Top Bottom