What's new

What identity pakistan should have?

What is your source?

He was Gujrati like me and Padachamanan

porus.png

He was Gujrati like me and Padachamanan

View attachment 503570
You took that source from a random book. It's well known Porus's Kingdom was in North Punjab. The Indus Region at that time were city-states and tribes fighting for supremacy. Porus was at war with a neighboring Kingdom, the Taksas of Taxila, before fighting Alexander.

You took that source from a random book. It's well known Porus's Kingdom was in North Punjab. The Indus Region at that time were city-states and tribes fighting for supremacy. Porus was at war with a neighboring Kingdom, the Taksas of Taxila, before fighting Alexander.

The Macedonian Empire: The Era of Warfare Under Philip II and Alexander the ...
James R. Ashley

This is no random book.

as soon as we will reach Indonesia type country our next goal will be ?

By the time you reach Indonesia style of country you will be so busy maintaining unity because there are always some politician who will not hesitate to throw the whole country back to middle age just to get power.

Of being Pakistani first, everything else comes after!

What is Pakistan's identity?

It's very simple.

Map.jpg

Firstly, Geographical and culturally, we are descendants of the IVC foremost which first established settlements on this land. Adding to them, waves of migrants from Central Asia (Irani, Turkic, Mongols) settled here and brought their own culture. Settlers from Persia, Arabia, Africa, Greece also settled here from the West.

The first loyalty of a Pakistani today is of clan and ethnic identity.

The lowest level of organization is the family clan. Above that is the ethnic group/provincial identity. Thirdly, national identity as a Pakistani. Every Pakistani is cognizant of his role as a citizen of this great nation.

The second major aspect of Pakistani identity is religion. A Pakistani, for the most part, Muslim. Pakistani identity is based on Islam and all its historical, cultural, social, and legalistic aspects.

hqdefault.jpg

Which kind of Islam, you ask?

The Islam of Allama Iqbal which transcends sect. An Islam which views Sunni and Shia as equals. An Islam which is infused with the metaphysical truths of Sufism. An Islam which is devoid of the negative influences of racial supremacy and ethnic chauvinism. An Islam which destroys Sultanate and Mullah.

Islam based on the Quran and Sunnah as the ultimate guide. Islam which elevates mankind, instead of suppressing it. Here we have our ideals.

Nice.

But so called IVC falls in iran, Afghanistan and Gujarat-Haryana.

Not a pakistani specific civilization.

My native village have 200+ ivc sites in Western Gujarat.

Nice.

But so called IVC falls in iran, Afghanistan and Gujarat-Haryana.

Not a pakistani specific civilization.

My native village have 200+ ivc sites in Western Gujarat.
Are you bloody stupid or something. Indus River civilization covers most of Pakistan and little of India and Iran and some of Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom