What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

But it is. Nobody has the right to block a public right of way.
you have the issue that why was public pathway blocked by an individual or you do not agree with message being portrayed over here??
because you are right nobody has the right to block the public area, but the guys had a reason behind it- and i believe it is justifiable for the duration of video clip

idk whats the fuss about - the video is about how americans are not so islamophobic, as often said.

the only reason i see for filming this in a public space is to gather the opinion of common people as much as possible

you have the issue that why was public pathway blocked by an individual or you do not agree with message being portrayed over here??
because you are right nobody has the right to block the public area, but the guys had a reason behind it- and i believe it is justifiable for the duration of video clip

idk whats the fuss about - the video is about how americans are not so islamophobic, as often said.

the only reason i see for filming this in a public space is to gather the opinion of common people as much as possible

My only issue is the blocking of a public right of way, that is all. No religious practice allows any one to do that. It is the same thing on Juma prayers where people block the fire lane simply to get inside quickly. It is the same thing where overflowing mosques make the namazis spill over into the street for the jamat, inconveniencing other users of the road.

Even if the filming was done to elicit a response, the venue chosen is not appropriate.

My only issue is the blocking of a public right of way, that is all. No religious practice allows any one to do that. It is the same thing on Juma prayers where people block the fire lane simply to get inside quickly. It is the same thing where overflowing mosques make the namazis spill over into the street for the jamat, inconveniencing other users of the road.

Even if the filming was done to elicit a response, the venue chosen is not appropriate.
oh yes - that is what i agree with.
Especially in UK, the roads are already bloody narrow and then they had to build the mosque at that road....one moron parked his vehicle in handicap space outside this white woman's door, that pissed her off, because that space was for her handicap son, who was no more in this world - damn, i remember how loud that old woman yelled

what we Muslims of Today forget is - in order to please ALLAH, we hurt the best Creation of ALLAH, regardless of the religion,culture, race they belong to.....the sooner we realize this, the better it will be

oh yes - that is what i agree with.
Especially in UK, the roads are already bloody narrow and then they had to build the mosque at that road....one moron parked his vehicle in handicap space outside this white woman's door, that pissed her off, because that space was for her handicap son, who was no more in this world - damn, i remember how loud that old woman yelled

what we Muslims of Today forget is - in order to please ALLAH, we hurt the best Creation of ALLAH, regardless of the religion,culture, race they belong to.....the sooner we realize this, the better it will be

Prayer is no excuse to act like an irresponsible antisocial a-hole.

Where did you pull that verse out from? Is this some new translation that has been recently published? Wow.

Don't attribute something to the Qur'an just cause of your hatred for Ahmadis. Maybe you should first find this verse you quoted, then you can pass fatwas of kufr on people.

Quran 33:40

It's definitely high time you sssshhh while you are ahead

Secondly, Not only I, but 99% of muslims don't consider qadianis, muslim. So howl, scream, yell, all you want, nobody is listening. Doesn't change your cult status!

They were beaten to death for defending an Ahmadi in court over a blasphemy case. I am against bigotry wherever it comes from. I have condemned any Indians that shows bigotry, people who have seen my posts will vouch for that.

Can you provide us with a verifiable source? No way! Cause it's just another qadiani sitting in the west using a victim card!

"What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US"

Well, people will get freaked out, religion is a personal matter, its best if you keep it that way.
Muslims (I say Muslims because they tend to be more in people's face) need to understand that in a democracy people might not want to see you practice your religion in public, especially if the same religion that you're practicing has waged war against the United States for many decades.

A non-Muslim doesn't have the same freedom in Muslim countries, why should United States change so a minority could feel better about practicing their religion? I remember a certain Saudi Arabian member here said that "We are not going to change our country because of others". I agree. The same thing could be applied in this instance. I don't want to see you practicing your religion on sidewalk, do it in private of your own homes, or in a mosque. I will call the police if I see anything like that. Better safe than sorry.

American Muslim is praying in America . What this has to do with Saudi Arabia, India or any other country ? o_O

Because, double standards.

As for the tolerance in your area, listen, I am not denying that a huge percentage of Pakistanis are actually very tolerant when it comes to religion. But there is an equally significant part that is steeped in religious bigotry from head to toe. There is no denying it. I have lived in several places in Pakistan, so it wasn't just one street. I have relatives and friends in other areas who report the same bigotry. So it can't be just one street I lived.

As for Pakistanis not being nosy about other people, what would you call the forms one has to sign in Pakistan to get a passport categorically stating that they are not ahmadis and then abuse the founder of our community, that's not nosy at all is it? or how about making a totally separate list of Ahmadi voters, even separate from other "non muslims". Guess to you that's not nosy at all? Or the fact that in some areas of Pakistan you cannot buy property if they find out you are Ahmadi. Nope, I guess that's not bigotry or being extremely nosy ?

Lol, you state I am projecting my "Gali's people" as whole of Pakistan, while you yourself do the exact same thing. Well okay, if by ignoring the fact that there are some serious problems in Pakistan makes you feel easier to sleep at night, then so be it.

Why don't you qadiani's just quit calling your self Muslims, and move on with life? You could call your selves qadianis, rabwainas, etc NO one would bother you, no but you have to call yourselves Muslims and invite trouble! Why does it matter to you so much, what other people think about your cult?

In order to stay within the realms of Islam you have to accept a crtical part, which is the Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. was the seal of the prophets / the LAST one. NO more after him.

Lastly, this thread is NOT about Qadiani's, so quit derailing the thread! You can go and scream, cry and play your vicitim card on this one: Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi? | Page 18

Here is an excerpt from your holy book by Mirza:

"All Muslims regard my books with reverence and care and benefit from their sublime thoughts except those who are the offspring of prostitutes(bastards); God has put a seal upon their hearts and they do not accept me."
Ruhani Khazain,V.5, Page 547-548; Mirat-o-Kamalat-i-Islam, P. 547; Aeena-e-Kamalat Islam, P.547-548 [Mirza Ghulam translated this Arabic word as "Bastard" in Ruhani Khazain V.11, P.282)

So long beofre PAkistan declared you non-muslim you had declared them "offspring of prostitutes" . You will reap what you sow. I guess it's come back to bite you in the "behind" hasn't it?

Most important point: "How can a man, who claims to get divine revelation, use such vulgar language?"

Last edited:
religion-is-like-a-penis.jpg

Something people in the subcontinent love to do. One thing I love about Americans is that they keep these things personal.

Quran 33:40

It's definitely high time you sssshhh while you are ahead

Secondly, Not only I, but 99% of muslims don't consider qadianis, muslim. So howl, scream, yell, all you want, nobody is listening. Doesn't change your cult status!
I would not have bothered to engage in a troll fest with you my dear, but out of curiousity, please share the source of statistics you quoted above.
One thing i dont understand is why do we like to judge other's religion, when we ourselves are confused about our identity??

Prayer is no excuse to act like an irresponsible antisocial a-hole.
And yet have the audacity to call themselves muslim, its funny how they start dealing in crack and all kind of banking frauds once they finish their namaz

Back
Top Bottom