What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Pakistan forbids its citizens from going to Israel, and all Pakistani passports bear the inscription "This passport is valid for all countries of the World except Israel."

8685567714_637753f262_b.jpg
You can still visit Jerusalem via the Jordanian land crossing, without a visa. Don't know if it is still allowed but about 2 years back someone I know visited. The Israelis' stapled a paper on his passport, with the entry stamp, which they took back when he exited.

You can still visit Jerusalem via the Jordanian land crossing, without a visa. Don't know if it is still allowed but about 2 years back someone I know visited. The Israelis' stapled a paper on his passport, with the entry stamp, which they took back when he exited.
I heard on Pakistani passport you can get a 24hr or was it a 72 hr visa from that border :agree:

Is the video clip authentic on which this thread has been started?

You have wrote so much and even told this that the deen is advertise by the way you walk ,talk, behave ,Dress and your general demeanour and here i completely disagree because the faith cant be measured and the only judge here is Creator not those who see the behavior. Judging a book by its cover is completely wrong because the knowledge inside the book cant be known by its cover. And regarding offering prayers by sitting, standing , here again its between the creator and the worshipper, what is important in Salah is the niyat. just try to think a bit more deeper.
The clip was produced to show how people would react if someone started praying on a sidewalk or in the park. some of 5he scenarios created wefe intended to show really busy places to show how people react when they see someone praying in public.
alAsI have elaborated it is my last post on the topic. you have a right to disagree. but I dont have the time to argue with anyone. In the matter I have e pressed my feelings about the topic as well as ths islamic stance. To shove it down anyone' s throat was never my intention.
araz

Actually "Islam" doesnt state so but the countries do...so its more a country preference and not Islam's (hence nothing to do with the followers) ...Were it Islam's all Muslim countries would..
Never said it was Islam that says that.. But most countries run by its followers do. And hence it has everything to do with its followers..

Don't worry about Middle East, worry about India where same things happen.

And for the record, Middle East doesn't claim they are secular, whereas India does, so it's even worse.

Yeah since ME don't claim to be secular everything they do is sunshine and rainbows :D . What a weak logic .

Where did I state that?

Yes, Middle East is violent. But India is violent and a hypocrite. :)

And a lot of other things . Plus everybody is Hypocrite . I can list multiple hypocrisy examples in the ME but that is not the point .

But there are jail sentences but i think in some cases death sentences were given which were later turned into life imprisonment. some khalistanis were given death sentences for killing Hindus and it was even the case of Afzal guru etc even Dara singh case . Its a very complex topic because sections in FIR and legal proceeding have to be examine in detailed.

Nobody has ever been sentenced for more then 2 years under Section 295(A). The examples you are posting are of cold blooded murders.

You are so blinded by religious indoctrination that you cannot differentiate between blasphemy and murder. Stick to reciting Koran in your madrassa. You are not good for anything else.

take case of Dara Singh , wasn't religion behind his motives.

Another logic fail. Dara singh was sentenced to death for killing graham stains, not blasphemy

Where did I state that?

Yes, Middle East is violent. But India is violent and a hypocrite. :)

Wanna bet that India is less violent and hypocrite than whichever puddle of shit you boarded that boat from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom