What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Well none of these are say following 1 religion they are secular remember? :pop:
And thats exactly the point. Other countries who have blasphemy laws are secular and protect all religions where as most Muslim countries do not practice this equality and have special protection for Islam. Primarily driven from the fact that followers of Islam do not consider other religions as true religions, worthy of granting equal rights

But there are jail sentences but i think in some cases death sentences were given which were later turned into life imprisonment. some khalistanis were given death sentences for killing Hindus and it was even the case of Afzal guru etc even Dara singh case . Its a very complex topic because sections in FIR and legal proceeding have to be examine in detailed.

you can go to Masjid Al Aqsa and Bayt al-Muqaddas or not ?

You cant debate with those who give you straight answers.

do u realize they were given death sentence for murder??
if not,its good to know

We are also not allowed in Israel..its written on our passport :pop: A country shooting at our brothers and sisters in Islam "Palestinian" people...how sure are we, we wont get shot? :unsure:

Why not you open a thread and go bash there? This thread is simple....

What happens when a Muslim prays in a public area in US
See. Thats where the problem with Pakistan is. You guyz are not 'one' within ur country in name of Islam and you guyz try to be chaudhry of Islamic world. I am not saying if that is right or wrong. Iam just pointing out that thats not normal.

A Pakistani avengin a jew for lives of Palestinian where on other hand he blatantly shoots another Pakistan who himself might be a muslim but just coz the latter doesnt follow former's form of Islam. That even I feel is Hypocricy.

I am only proposing that Pakistanis shud 1st come out of liguistic identity and be complete Pakistanis 1st. Pakistani killing Pakistani is the worst thing to happen, which means Pakistan looses the audacity to talk bout any non Pakistani Muslim.

When one muslim in Pakistan cant get the identity of being a true muslim, that becomes the biggest Irony of this world. Pakistan that moment looses the audacity to stand for any religion when their own countrymen cannot save their religion in their own country.

Pakistan shud stop talking bout Muslims outside Pakistan. 1st safeguard Muslims within. I hope my points are not misunderstood.

Bottomline is, Pakistanis shudnt use Israeli examples and stop talking bout Non Pakistanis.

And thats exactly the point. Other countries who have blasphemy laws are secular and protect all religions where as most Muslim countries do not practice this equality and have special protection for Islam. Primarily driven from the fact that followers of Islam do not consider other religions as true religions, worthy of granting equal rights
Actually "Islam" doesnt state so but the countries do...so its more a country preference and not Islam's (hence nothing to do with the followers) ...Were it Islam's all Muslim countries would..

We are also not allowed in Israel..its written on our passport :pop: A country shooting at our brothers and sisters in Islam "Palestinian" people...how sure are we, we wont get shot? :unsure:

Why not you open a thread and go bash there? This thread is simple....

What happens when a Muslim prays in a public area in US

thats seriously hilarious when saudi,egypt and practically whole of middle east except iran is behind israel.where is their sense of duty when in true sense they share a far more deep bond with palestine than pakistan(u guessed it,none whatsoever)

thats seriously hilarious when saudi,egypt and practically whole of middle east except iran is behind israel.where is their sense of duty when in true sense they share a far more deep bond with palestine than pakistan(u guessed it,none whatsoever)
Well, like I said it is the country's choice go voice it out! I have no business in Israel by not visiting 1 country I am not deprived of anything! Again derailing!

Well, like I said it is the country's choice go voice it out! I have no business in Israel by not visiting 1 country I am not deprived of anything! Again derailing!

i am discussing politics here,not derailing.
u guys are being unusually stubborn fighting other people's battles.........u must know how to mind ur own business

See. Thats where the problem with Pakistan is. You guyz are not 'one' within ur country in name of Islam and you guyz try to be chaudhry of Islamic world. I am not saying if that is right or wrong. Iam just pointing out that thats not normal.
True
A Pakistani avengin a jew for lives of Palestinian where on other hand he blatantly shoots another Pakistan who himself might be a muslim but just coz the latter doesnt follow former's form of Islam. That even I feel is Hypocricy.
Like I said its the country's choice ...I doubt other passports claim the same...Politics plays a role in such things....
I am only proposing that Pakistanis shud 1st come out of liguistic identity and be complete Pakistanis 1st. Pakistani killing Pakistani is the worst thing to happen, which means Pakistan looses the audacity to talk bout any non Pakistani Muslim.
You are using what the state imposed to justify that the people shouldnt talk? How different are you from the state who imposed such things?
When one muslim in Pakistan cant get the identity of being a true muslim, that becomes the biggest Irony of this world. Pakistan that moment looses the audacity to stand for any religion when their own countrymen cannot save their religion in their own country.
Again my reply on top applies...You are mixing what the state imposed on what Muslims are or what politics show you against what Muslims are...

I have said this before and will say it again...Most of the killings are gangster killings (for land, money, girl, family feuds, political feuds, disagreement with landlords) very few are religion related!

Pakistan shud stop talking bout Muslims outside Pakistan. 1st safeguard Muslims within. I hope my points are not misunderstood.

Bottomline is, Pakistanis shudnt use Israeli examples and stop talking bout Non Pakistanis.

You point very well may be misunderstood if you try to say what one should do and shouldnt! If Indians dont like it when Pakistanis say such things then I doubt you should do the same.......

Actually "Islam" doesnt state so but the countries do...so its more a country preference and not Islam's (hence nothing to do with the followers) ...Were it Islam's all Muslim countries would..

i am discussing politics here,not derailing.
u guys are being unusually stubborn fighting other people's battles.........u must know how to mind ur own business
This thread wasnt about politics! It was individuals ...prob not paid by any political leaders, not involved in parties...soo you really are derailing like the other Indians on this thread!

do u realize they were given death sentence for murder??
if not,its good to know

take case of Dara Singh , wasn't religion behind his motives.

Its the case of people of all the religion.

Pakistan forbids its citizens from going to Israel, and all Pakistani passports bear the inscription "This passport is valid for all countries of the World except Israel."

8685567714_637753f262_b.jpg

i think you are misinformed.

True
Like I said its the country's choice ...I doubt other passports claim the same...Politics plays a role in such things....
You are using what the state imposed to justify that the people shouldnt talk? How different are you from the state who imposed such things?

Well, you guyz can but then all shud be seen with single spectacle. Not pointing out anyone but in general I have seen Pakistanis crying fowl for other muslims but inside within they exactly do the same.

Again my reply on top applies...You are mixing what the state imposed on what Muslims are or what politics show you against what Muslims are...

Well again As I said, its not bout whats written in Quran that defines Islam but how Muslims act in general defines Islam in todays world. Similarly, it doesnt matter what is constitution of Pakistan but how its been carried forward. There is not place for Military ruling the country but a Democratic govt as per Constitution of Pakistan. Rite? But what we see is completely different since its formation.
I have said this before and will say it again...Most of the killings are gangster killings (for land, money, girl, family feuds, political feuds, disagreement with landlords) very few are religion related!

Well, It wud be very tough for me to segregate such things. I wud put in another language. 'Most of the killings are linguistic n ethnic identity based killings, very few are religion based'. I wud see it as all so called gangs in Pakistan are ethnic based.

u are watching everything from the prism of religion here,,,u should not.

its about civic sense,nothing more

All are highlighting religion in here and asking to see in civic sense . Is that Video authentic ?

Back
Top Bottom