What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Was it a social experiment?

Yes.

And a stupid one at that. People going on with their daily routine do not seek confrontation and usually do not interfere in other's affairs. Natural reaction of a person who come across this sort of cultural aggression is to quietly move on while taking mental notes about tolerance for outsiders in Islam. It is similar to the exodus we see from a well to do neighbourhood when hooligans moves in. People do not go out of their way to confront them.They take a note and shifts out of that neighbourhood for proper development of their childrens.Unless experimenters develop Jedi mind reading tricks, this experiment was useless and could not have produced any other result.

The islamophobia on this thread has reached some new heights and this thread is a testament to that.:undecided:. I am quite disappointed at my Indian friends for having such close minded views, I mean who cares what some little no body kingdom does and their interpretation of so called pseudo Islamic laws are. You don't have to malign a whole community of people and I mean who in their serious mind is going to defend these laws in their right mind but by painting a whole community, you are naturally going to get a defensive response!

As far as continuing of the discussion is concerned, I think we all should analyze our countries and where they stand before pointing fingers at others. We all need to improve on our human rights and this also include Pakistan, inde, west and global south.

@Talon , Lots of people are quite upset with you, any reasons :angel:...

Ps. Do not respond to trolls and tell me about this situation in this country as I am so confused. I mean 28 pages on some laws of country that I am sure most people did not know even existed.

Nobody has ever been sentenced for more then 2 years under Section 295(A). The examples you are posting are of cold blooded murders.

Blasphemy law means to insult the religion and the religious figures and you think that while committing those crimes in which people of other religion or places of worships are destroyed . there is no insult ?

You are so blinded by religious indoctrination that you cannot differentiate between blasphemy and murder. Stick to reciting Koran in your madrassa. You are not good for anything else.

First of all , here its you who is completely blind and really cant understand the Blasphemy law in detailed. Stop with your idiotic talks in here. Section 153A, Section 295 , Section 504 and many more sections are there.

Another logic fail. Dara singh was sentenced to death for killing graham stains, not blasphemy

Do you think that when Dara Singh and his associate committing that crime they were not insulting the religion ? Murder of Graham Staines and his 2 sons , do comes under religious killings. Why you think CBI asked for death sentence for Dara Singh ? And why Court gave death sentence to Dara Singh ?

Wanna bet that India is less violent and hypocrite than whichever puddle of shit you boarded that boat from.

Try to be on the subject instead of going here and there.

Where did I state that?

Yes, Middle East is violent. But India is violent and a hypocrite. :)

Don't compare india to middle east.
We don't survive on drilling oil and doing nothing else

Blasphemy law means to insult the religion and the religious figures and you think that while committing those crimes in which people of other religion or places of worships are destroyed . there is no insult ?

First of all , here its you who is completely blind and really cant understand the Blasphemy law in detailed. Stop with your idiotic talks in here. Section 153A, Section 295 , Section 504 and many more sections are there.

Do you think that when Dara Singh and his associate committing that crime they were not insulting the religion ? Murder of Graham Staines and his 2 sons , do comes under religious killings. Why you think CBI asked for death sentence for Dara Singh ? And why Court gave death sentence to Dara Singh ?

Try to be on the subject instead of going here and there.
ur examples are full of shit,,,better not waste anyone's time here.

the examples given by u were sentenced to death for murder and not blasphemy

Never said it was Islam that says that.. But most countries run by its followers do. And hence it has everything to do with its followers..

Yet we get morons on PDF go Shariah this and that like some Mullah spanked them and hence they refuse to talk about the followers and attack the law :blink:

And if an Ahmadi did that publicly in Pakistan, he'd probably be beaten to death by self righteous halal zadas.
If an Ahmedi said I am Ahmedi (which even in the video no one said) and then started off maybe...coz according to Pakistan they are not Muslims...However if an Ahmedi quietly did that in some corner without sina peetnay wali adat or the adat of announcing that they are Ahmedi then I doubt they will be beaten in Pakistan coz its not written on your forehead who you are...BTW, even in America they will accept a sina peetnay wali community!

The islamophobia on this thread has reached some new heights and this thread is a testament to that.:undecided:. I am quite disappointed at my Indian friends for having such close minded views, I mean who cares what some little no body kingdom does and their interpretation of so called pseudo Islamic laws are. You don't have to malign a whole community of people and I mean who in their serious mind is going to defend these laws in their right mind but by painting a whole community, you are naturally going to get a defensive response!

As far as continuing of the discussion is concerned, I think we all should analyze our countries and where they stand before pointing fingers at others. We all need to improve on our human rights and this also include Pakistan, inde, west and global south.

@Talon , Lots of people are quite upset with you, any reasons :angel:...

Ps. Do not respond to trolls and tell me about this situation in this country as I am so confused. I mean 28 pages on some laws of country that I am sure most people did not know even existed.
Coz I dare to challenge their mindset?! :unsure: That to with articles + proof and answers which they refuse to believe just coz Aurengzeb didnt do it that way :p:

Which laws which country? The OP is a video of 2 kids in America praying in a public area ---1 prays while the other records and this shows the different responses from the public ...while this thread is about Indians finding it difficult to breathe coz 2 kids prayed in the open in America :unsure:

Last edited:
Yet we get morons on PDF go Shariah this and that like some Mullah spanked them and hence they refuse to talk about the followers and attack the law :blink:

If an Ahmedi said I am Ahmedi (which even in the video no one said) and then started off maybe...coz according to Pakistan they are not Muslims...However if an Ahmedi quietly did that in some corner without sina peetnay wali adat or the adat of announcing that they are Ahmedi then I doubt even in America they will accept a sina peetnay wali community!

I don't know whether you are aware of your surroundings or deliberately ignore them. I know of cases where ahmadis have been beaten to death in public, with police watching and taking no action. As for announcing about one's religion, then Pakistanis are best at poking in to other peoples business. One of the first thing Pakistanis ask you is your religious conviction. Has happened to me many times. You probably live in your upper middle class bubble (no offence intended).

I don't know whether you are aware of your surroundings or deliberately ignore them. I know of cases where ahmadis have been beaten to death in public, with police watching and taking no action. As for announcing about one's religion, then Pakistanis are best at poking in to other peoples business. One of the first thing Pakistanis ask you is your religious conviction. Has happened to me many times. You probably live in your upper middle class bubble (no offence intended).
Pry do tell me my surroundings!
About Ahmedis beaten to death, what did they do?
As for poking into other people's business...I am the 1 telling the Indians to go home as this video is concerning America not their Islamophobe! While they are maligning communities, laws and everything but talking about the video...Maybe some of "your" advice is better suited at them, no?
Or maybe I just dont live in places where we dont have Ahmedi or at least they dont announce it! Or maybe I dont live in places where they lack tolerance! In my area we have shia masjid in 1 block and a Sunni masjid in the block behind it...another Shia masjid in 1 ally while a sunni masjid in the opposite ally...

Only once did we know of gun fire in the sunni masjid and it was not even sectarian related but more of some maniac related and both groups condemned it!

Maybe you guys should stop over generalizing and painting the whole of the Pakistani people as the people in your gali!

Last edited:
As for poking into other people's business...I am the 1 telling the Indians to go home as this video is concerning America not their Islamophobe! While they are maligning communities, laws and everything but talking about the video...Maybe some of "your" advice is better suited at them, no?
Or maybe I just dont live in places where we dont have Ahmedi or at least they dont announce it! Or maybe I dont live in places where they lack tolerance! In my area we have shia masjid in 1 block and a Sunni masjid in the block behind it...another Shia masjid in 1 ally while a sunni masjid in the opposite ally...

Only once did we know of gun fire in the sunni masjid and it was not even sectarian related but more of some maniac related and both groups condemned it!

Maybe you guys should stop over generalizing and painting the whole of the Pakistani people as the people in your gali!
LOL. I will post a pic that will roll your head off your body.
69365911.jpg

Mosque and the Hanuman temple share the same wall. :D Beat that.

69365911.jpg

Beat it with what? :what:

Yes.

And a stupid one at that. People going on with their daily routine do not seek confrontation and usually do not interfere in other's affairs. Natural reaction of a person who come across this sort of cultural aggression is to quietly move on while taking mental notes about tolerance for outsiders in Islam. It is similar to the exodus we see from a well to do neighbourhood when hooligans moves in. People do not go out of their way to confront them.They take a note and shifts out of that neighbourhood for proper development of their childrens.Unless experimenters develop Jedi mind reading tricks, this experiment was useless and could not have produced any other result.
I believe you talking about Natural reaction of Indians in India....no one has the time to take mental notes and get offended in NYC! Have you ever been there? Everyone is on the rush! No one stands still to give their 2 mins to watch someone and insult them or take mental notes...Plus people are busy and considerate and they dont butt in....Many are well aware of praying and also aware that it poses no threat esp none of which can be compared to hooligans!

Last edited:
And if an Ahmadi did that publicly in Pakistan, he'd probably be beaten to death by self righteous halal zadas.

You must understand, Ahmedi's or rather Qadianis as I prefer to call them, have a fundamental problem. They consider themselves Muslims. They defintion of a muslim as per the Quran is one who believes that "there is only one GOD, and Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. is the last prophet."

As long as they don't call themselves muslims, they are free to do whatever they want. BUT when you start calling yourselves Muslims, and then disrespect our beloved Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. by rejecting that he was the last prophet, you are asking for trouble!

Beat it with what? :what:
A sledge hammer!

Last edited:

If an Ahmedi said I am Ahmedi (which even in the video no one said) and then started off maybe...coz according to Pakistan they are not Muslims...However if an Ahmedi quietly did that in some corner without sina peetnay wali adat or the adat of announcing that they are Ahmedi then I doubt they will be beaten in Pakistan coz its not written on your forehead who you are...BTW, even in America they will accept a sina peetnay wali community!

Coz I dare to challenge their mindset?! :unsure: That to with articles + proof and answers which they refuse to believe just coz Aurengzeb didnt do it that way :p:

Which laws which country? The OP is a video of 2 kids in America praying in a public area ---1 prays while the other records and this shows the different responses from the public ...while this thread is about Indians finding it difficult to breathe coz 2 kids prayed in the open in America :unsure:

Ooops, I mixed up this thread with another Islamophobic thread about some laws in some country(never mind) and good job on clearing people's misconception ;) though I would simply ignore them as trolls are never going to learn...

They were beaten to death for defending an Ahmadi in court over a blasphemy case. I am against bigotry wherever it comes from. I have condemned any Indians that shows bigotry, people who have seen my posts will vouch for that.

As for the tolerance in your area, listen, I am not denying that a huge percentage of Pakistanis are actually very tolerant when it comes to religion. But there is an equally significant part that is steeped in religious bigotry from head to toe. There is no denying it. I have lived in several places in Pakistan, so it wasn't just one street. I have relatives and friends in other areas who report the same bigotry. So it can't be just one street I lived.

As for Pakistanis not being nosy about other people, what would you call the forms one has to sign in Pakistan to get a passport categorically stating that they are not ahmadis and then abuse the founder of our community, that's not nosy at all is it? or how about making a totally separate list of Ahmadi voters, even separate from other "non muslims". Guess to you that's not nosy at all? Or the fact that in some areas of Pakistan you cannot buy property if they find out you are Ahmadi. Nope, I guess that's not bigotry or being extremely nosy ?

Lol, you state I am projecting my "Gali's people" as whole of Pakistan, while you yourself do the exact same thing. Well okay, if by ignoring the fact that there are some serious problems in Pakistan makes you feel easier to sleep at night, then so be it.

You must understand, Ahmedi's or rather Qadianis as I prefer to call them, have a fundamental problem. They consider themselves Muslims. They defintion of a muslim as per the Quran is one who believes that "there is only one GOD, and Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. is the last prophet."

As long as they don't call themselves muslims, they are free to do whatever they want. BUT when you start calling yourselves Muslims, and then disrespect our beloved Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. by rejecting that he was the last prophet, you are asking for trouble!

A sledge hammer!

Where did you pull that verse out from? Is this some new translation that has been recently published? Wow.

Don't attribute something to the Qur'an just cause of your hatred for Ahmadis. Maybe you should first find this verse you quoted, then you can pass fatwas of kufr on people.

69365911.jpg

That mosque looks oddly familiar, where is that place?

Back
Top Bottom