What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

Akal jho tujh mein nai hai.

Sir at the end of the day he is Pakistani, we should do something about it! Maybe pay blood money to UK in Pakistani style after all he is **** citizen :)
Tell me Son !where is the tregady?.

there should have been more security there, thank god nobody died.

Or are you one of those who regard themselves superior and others as Shuder.Hun sach sach boleen.
He never claimed that, by unwanted he meant from the Punjabi perspective.

Or are you one of those who regard themselves superior and others as Shuder.Hun sach sach boleen.
why would I consider myself superior when god made people in his image !!!

why would I consider myself superior when god made people in his image !!!
Oh! so we are going to do GOD now,ok Who's images Brahmin,veiasha,Khshatree and Shuder are then?Why Brahmin is .........I appologise from Hindus,we as muslims are forbidden to criticise or be disrespectful to any religion or Heros theirof. Very sorry,appologise once again.

I always fight for justice.
Did Ranjeet hire you to fight his case and get him justice?.Can't he fight for himself?.

Oh! so we are going to do GOD now,ok Who's images Brahmin,veiasha,Khshatree and Shuder are then?Why Brahmin is .........I appologise from Hindus,we as muslims are forbidden to criticise or be disrespectful to any religion or Heros theirof. Very sorry,appologise once again.

Did Ranjeet hire you to fight his case and get him justice?.Can't he fight for himself?.
fight whom? someone who is unable to piece together an intelligent argument?

Yes, @ranjeet hired me to fight for him.

O K children! stop making noises.It's obvious you are mentally tired as well. Brush your teeth,wash your faces and go to sleep.RANJEET and TOWNY did you hear me?

first go and save ur own people in karachi instead of trying to help me moron.
the day pakistanis know what their priorities should be,,,u guys may actually do well
lol, Man I know I said something about you. You take on DRDO in the same way. I just like you on this thread :)

To end this matter, I think their should be a enquiry into the 84 riots and all that took part should be punished severely. With BJP in charge, it should become more likely.

Do you think it would have been realistic for India to hand over Haryana and Himachal? Even if Sikhs chose Pakistan, they would have never got that land.

Wrong if Sikhs had put aside historical issues then all of Punjab would have gone to Pakistan perhaps even Delhi. Sikhs are the main reason Punjab was partitioned.

Punjab_under_Ranjit_Singh1823-1839.jpg

this is what I am talking about .... Hindus and Muslims should have been thrown out of this state.

Muslims were the majority if anything everyone else should have fucked off. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom