What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

We don't have to prove anything to anyone man ... every group (religion/caste/race) of people have some grievances. We just need to address them rationally.
To end this matter, I think their should be a enquiry into the 84 riots and all that took part should be punished severely. With BJP in charge, it should become more likely.

How about neither muslims and neither hindu bahiyas? :azn: As i said only baniya like Tara Singh could refuse offer like that!
Do you think it would have been realistic for India to hand over Haryana and Himachal? Even if Sikhs chose Pakistan, they would have never got that land.

Sir soon tiny east punjab is going to run over by fake bhaiya sikhs. I think you didn't read jinnah offer. Sikh exclusive state from Amristar to Haryana. Hindus would have migrated to India and muslims to west Punjab. So much land and resources for themselves only.

Now they are no body in country of 1250 million, because their population is just around 20 million! And soon to be minority even in tiny east Punjab!
Muslims got the west Punjab to themselves, and considering there were no land reforms in Pakistan, Only selected few have the land for farming. The green revolution brought prosperity to our side of Punjab.

Do you think it would be realistic for India to hand over Haryana and Himachal? Even if Sikhs chose Pakistan, they would have never got that land.

India? It was your daddy British who would have decided that. Sikhs would have gotten whole east punjab and not the current one. Now those dreaming about Khalistan are idiots, no way will hindus move to India now. That was different time, British was the master of all.

Muslims got the west Punjab to themselves, and considering there were no land reforms in Pakistan, Only selected few have the land for farming. The green revolution brought prosperity to our side of Punjab.

Feudals in West punjab are only around some areas of South Punjab. But i don't expect you to know that! Whats the matter if your population is so low that couple of million more bhiayas and you are minority even in your own tiny state?

The prosperity had nothing to do with India but punjab it self. Otherwise bhaiyas Ganga land would also be prosperous.

India? It was your daddy British who would have decided that. Sikhs would have gotten whole east punjab and not the current one. Now those dreaming about Khalistan are idiots, no way will hindus move to India now. That was different time, British was the master of all.
Sikhs should have gotten the whole Sikh state that was overtaken by the Britishers, Muslims and Hindus should have been kicked out too. What you say?

Sikhs should have gotten the whole Sikh state that was overtaken by the Britishers, Muslims and Hindus should have been kicked out too. What you say?

That was the plan, from Amristar to Haryana sikh exclusive state. Which hindu baniya Tara Singh refused! :-)

That was the plan, from Amristar to Haryana sikh exclusive state. Which hindu baniya Tara Singh refused! :-)
Punjab_under_Ranjit_Singh1823-1839.jpg

this is what I am talking about .... Hindus and Muslims should have been thrown out of this state.

@he-man

bro,I'm not a great fan of yours.but I've to admit,you're one hell of a sparring person..didn't see one like you since the disappearance of greatest of all @SinoChallenger

3031826407_05edd1e45b.jpg

second....

@DESERT FIGHTER and others who were saying that "Golden Temple" was destroyed,its wrong.Golden Temple didn't take a single hit.even Tank was not even thought to have used.when our soldiers were mowed down by machine gun fire from Akal Takth,then,2 armoured vehicles(OT-64 SKOT ) were sent(one of the pics was posted by Desert Fighter).one took RPG hit and was down(though none of the occupants were killed).one somehow managed to go through.but even then,it took hours to just manage to use 105 mm guns of Vaijayant.India wouldn't loose more than a dozen soldiers if they'd use heavy weaponaries in the first place.and thats why India used commandos(a poor choice) without proper cover,to minimize damage of structures.

op_blue_star_20130624.jpg

the destroyed APC

I wish India would use arty just like it used to destroy heavy fortification at other parts of the complex(Ramgarhia Bungas, the water tank etc),which helped to secure those areas without massive bloodshed.

plus,our president(Giani Jail Singh) was present when attack was commenced and visited the Golden Temple within days,even when there was sniper fire from surrounding buildings,just after soldiers captured most of the complex.

punjab-10_070513095049.jpg

its not among "India's glorious chapters".but I support the action.if terrorists could descecrete the holiest of holy shrines with carrying arms,the state couldn't do anything but to force them into submission,even if that means damage or destruction of the shrine.

01SMBLUESTAR_1_1926410g.jpg

Photo shows a fortification atop langar building (behind the Dukh-Bhanjni Beri) covering the Golden Temple area in Amritsar in Punjab.

SM01OPERATION_BLUE_1926415g.jpg

An assorted variety of pistols, revolvers and rifles of all makes were recovered from the terroists in the area of Golden Temple.

SM01BLUESTAR_2_1926414g.jpg

Of faith and force - The Hindu
:devil::smokin::butcher::pissed:

Punjab_under_Ranjit_Singh1823-1839.jpg

this is what I am talking about .... Hindus and Muslims should have been thrown out of this state.

There was already plan of Pakistan and Hindustan. Sikh should have accepted Jinnah offer of Sikh state from Amristar to Haryana! In couple of decades Sikh would no longer be part of Pakistan and be separate country like Bangladesh in worst case scenario.

But in any case they would be independent and proud. Mutante y mucha honra.

There was already plan of Pakistan and Hindustan. Sikh should have accepted Jinnah offer of Sikh state from Amristar to Haryana! In couple of decades Sikh would no longer be part of Pakistan and be separate country like Bangladesh in worst case scenario.

But in any case they would be independent and proud. Mutante y mucha honra.
Why should they have settled for a moth eaten piece of land? They should have gotten what they really deserved not their over populated subjects.

The amount of bhaiyas is exaggerated a lot. And most of them end up going back home to Bihar and UP.
In coming years Punjab would be moving towards more technologically driven farming than human based. These unwanted peeps would be heading back home.

I can't wait to see the Map of Khalistan, our dream is finally coming true!!!
There will never be a country called "Khalistan".Sikh enjoy preferential status in India than any other minority.They have higher standard of living than the people of many other provinces.Further more they have
not yet given any social,legal or political justification to have a separate country.An armed confrontation at a
religious place of worship is not,IMHO,a reason enough for such a demand.

Back
Top Bottom