What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

Most end up becoming fake sikhs, bhaiyas are adaptable.
Shows desperation to earn living for their poor families living in other provinces.Just as our people go to middle east,europe or america....the same thing,same reason.

Wrong if Sikhs had put aside historical issues then all of Punjab would have gone to Pakistan perhaps even Delhi. Sikhs are the main reason Punjab was partitioned.

Muslims were the majority if anything everyone else should have fucked off. ;)
What ever happens,it happens for good.Whether it is IPl or Bollywood,Sikhs & Punjabis are everywhere.In fact there is a joke that every 2nd or 3 person in Bollywood comes from Punjab. There r more opportunities for Sikhs in India then Pakistan,I can challenge you on that.Lastly what about the clashes between Sikhs & Muslims if Punjab was not Partitioned,are u aware.Currently it is Sunni versus Shias.As Ayaz Amir,a popular Pakistani Journalist writes that in the Land of 96% Muslims,the hardliners are looking for more ways how to make it more Islamic.Right Now everything is heavily Islamicized whether it is Trade,Commerce,Maths,History.Next in Line is Islamic Banking.I dont think Sikhs will be comfortable in a United Punjab.

Sikhs merging into Hindu will not happen as far as i feel. Right now if you ask me ... these people in punjab want just want courts to deliver thats not some high expectation
Well 98% of the Indians don't have any problems with Sikhs including RSS,Shiv Sena.During 1984,not a single sikh was attacked in my home town "Bombay" now Mumbai,Well there is a Sizeable Sikh population in Mumbai. Whether it is IPL or Bollywood Sikhs & punjabis are there in good numbers. Infact there is a joke that every 2nd or 3rd person in Bollywood comes from Punjab.I mean Indian PUNJAB.About the Indian courts,the legal system is some what rotten.Justice delayed is justice denied.The courts should punish the guilty,no mercy,I fully stand behind you & endorse your views

Last edited:
Well 98% of the Indians don't have any problems with Sikhs including RSS,Shiv Sena.During 1984,not a single sikh was attacked in my home town "Bombay" now Mumbai,Well there is a Sizeable Sikh population in Mumbai. Whether it is IPL or Bollywood Sikhs & punjabis are there in good numbers. Infact there is a joke that every 2nd or 3rd person in Bollywood comes from Punjab.I mean Indian PUNJAB.About the Indian courts,the legal system is some what rotten.Justice delayed is justice denied.The courts should punish the guilty,no mercy,I fully stand behind you & endorse your views

Hahah bruv i am from bombay too studying in UK. During 1986-1988 Shiv Seniks threatened to boycott sikhs in bombay. But as i said its all past ... hope the new government can do something for all riots victims not only 1984 victims.

Hahah bruv i am from bombay too studying in UK. During 1986-1988 Shiv Seniks threatened to boycott sikhs in bombay. But as i said its all past ... hope the new government can do something for all riots victims not only 1984 victims.

Are you from Punjab?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom