What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

There was already plan of Pakistan and Hindustan. Sikh should have accepted Jinnah offer of Sikh state from Amristar to Haryana! In couple of decades Sikh would no longer be part of Pakistan and be separate country like Bangladesh in worst case scenario.

But in any case they would be independent and proud. Mutante y mucha honra.

are u guys retarde
Yup bruv, look at them ... none of them know bindranwalla was created to defeat SAD that held power in punjab. Everything was a political conspiracy

i have full knowledge what happened.
dosen't matter,bhindranwale himself was a sick man,u can hear his stupid speeches on you tube urself to decide.

the guy was an illiterate fool who single handedly destroyed a full generation of punjabis

are u guys retarde

i have full knowledge what happened.
dosen't matter,bhindranwale himself was a sick man,u can hear his stupid speeches on you tube urself to decide.

the guy was an illiterate fool who single handedly destroyed a full generation of punjabis

Are you baniya? Your thinking is typical of that of baniya! Don't you see the difference between Jinnah offer and Hindu baniya offer? In worst case scenario whole East Punjab including Haryana would be in hand of sikhs, independent country if things didn't work out just like Bangladesh.

Jinnah didn't offered them to join Pakistan, but be part of Pakistan as separete state with complete autonomy. Basically sikh exclusive state including Haryana 95% sikhs.

Are you baniya? Your thinking is typical of that of baniya! Don't you see the difference between Jinnah offer and Hindu baniya offer? In worst case scenario whole East Punjab including Haryana would be in hand of sikhs, independent country if things didn't work out just like Bangladesh.

Jinnah didn't offered them to join Pakistan, but be part of Pakistan as separete state with complete autonomy. Basically sikh exclusive state including Haryana 95% sikhs.
Sikhs never trusted Jinnah. Seeing the present situation i am glad they didn't trust them. Just a tinsy vinsy advise ... Khalistan also wanted whole kashmir under them ... Mr. jinnah wouldnt have liked that a bit

There will never be a country called "Khalistan".Sikh enjoy preferential status in India than any other minority.They have higher standard of living than the people of many other provinces.Further more they have
not yet given any social,legal or political justification to have a separate country.An armed confrontation at a
religious place of worship is not,IMHO,a reason enough for such a demand.
Since when did the Sikhs become a part of the minority?
Sikhs, Budhists, Jains are not part of minorities. They are part of majority. All Dharmic.

The only minorities are Christians, Muslims and Parsis.

Sikhs never trusted Jinnah. Seeing the present situation i am glad they didn't trust them. Just a tinsy vinsy advise ... Khalistan also wanted whole kashmir under them ... Mr. jinnah wouldnt have liked that a bit

It didn't matter, in worst case scenario whole east punjab including haryana would be known as Khalistan now just like Bangladesh. What Khalistanis want now doesn't even make 0% sense, typical dumb folks.

Google khalistan map and many ridiculous come out, like this one.

7387654738_e4445dc519.jpg

They accepted hindu baniya offer and worst case scenario happened. Tiny east punjab given to them in which they will soon be minority, already population around 55%.

It didn't matter, in worst case scenario whole east punjab including haryana would be known as Khalistan now just like Bangladesh. What Khalistanis want now doesn't even make 0% sense, typical dumb folks.

Google khalistan map and many ridiculous come out, like this one.

7387654738_e4445dc519.jpg

They accepted hindu baniya offer and worst case scenario happened. Tiny east punjab given to them in which they will soon be minority, already population around 55%.
Khalistan is a distant dream sir, Not going to happen unless drastically something anti-sikh comes up

Khalistan is a distant dream sir, Not going to happen unless drastically something anti-sikh comes up

It's not the correct Map of Khalistan. I'm an Indian Punjabi, my whole family is Sikh. Khalistan is like making another Pakistan: saying people of different cultures and religions cannot possibly live together and must be segregated is ridiculous. We're no better than the rest of our fellow Indians, and instead of seeing ourself as superior or "other ting" because we're Punjabi, we should work to make India better.

PS: On this thread a Pakistani member is addressing Sikhs as OUR SIKH Brothers, on an another thread on same issue, Administrator of Defence.pk was telling me - Pakistan supported Khalistan moment/ 84, so that it can take revenge of atrocities happened in 47. Height of Hypocrisy ! :sick:

Last edited:
It's not the correct Map of Khalistan. I'm an Indian Punjabi, my whole family is Sikh. Khalistan is like making another Pakistan: saying people of different cultures and religions cannot possibly live together and must be segregated is ridiculous. We're no better than the rest of our fellow Indians, and instead of seeing ourself as superior or "other ting" because we're Punjabi, we should work to make India better.

PS: On this thread a Pakistani member is addressing Sikhs as OUR SIKH Brothers, on an another thread on same issue, Administrator of Defence.pk was telling me - Pakistan supported Khalistan moment/ 84, so that it can take revenge of atrocities happened in 47. Height of Hypocrisy ! :sick:

Sir what others think about sikhs isn't my fault. I think of them as extension of Pakistanis because true sikh jatt can't be Indian!

Yes now its just a dream, but once upon a time it could have been reality. When South Asia was under British rule.

Last edited:
Get your facts right M8, 3/4th of the sikhs are pissed of because of 1984 riots. Basically ya, the war was between bindrawalla vs Indira gandhi, the mass murder that followed execution of Indira Gandhi lead to the widespread backlash. And please read my comments carefully, the Riots were government organized. I see you have come up with a long answer, but have the guilty got punished ??

Answer this, and then think why people create halla gulla every year.

AS FOR BINDRANWALLA, PLEASE INDULGE IN HISTORY ALL OF YOU COMMENTING, IT WAS INDIRA GANDHI WHO CREATED BINDRANWALLA ... SHE WAS HER SELF RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING KHALISTAN MOVEMENT.
First u get yr facts right
Get your facts right M8, 3/4th of the sikhs are pissed of because of 1984 riots. Basically ya, the war was between bindrawalla vs Indira gandhi, the mass murder that followed execution of Indira Gandhi lead to the widespread backlash. And please read my comments carefully, the Riots were government organized. I see you have come up with a long answer, but have the guilty got punished ??

Answer this, and then think why people create halla gulla every year.

AS FOR BINDRANWALLA, PLEASE INDULGE IN HISTORY ALL OF YOU COMMENTING, IT WAS INDIRA GANDHI WHO CREATED BINDRANWALLA ... SHE WAS HER SELF RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING KHALISTAN MOVEMENT.

First see your twisted logic.According to you ¾(75%) of the Sikhs are pissed of after 1984 riots.Did u do any survey.Will u let me know the source of information,What about the remaining 25% Sikhs who were let off.Are they wearing any particular dress,Tshirt,Boot,tie,Turban,Neck-tie if any so that they should not be pissed off . It is like saying that 40% of the Negroes & Blacks are not discriminated in America.Poor logic.Well Negroes & Blacks are discriminated in America,there is no 40% or such. A crime is a crime.What about the crimes committed by Khalistani extremists whether it is organized or unorganized. Are u aware.Many of extremists have never been to school,forget gradutation & MBA. I have been to the Golden temple twice & have come across a few extremists.What do u expect from a extremists who has never been to school.Already the Sikh community is divided in to several factions. A time will come when every Sikh community will have their own Guradwara

First u get yr facts right

First see your twisted logic.According to you ¾(75%) of the Sikhs are pissed of after 1984 riots.Did u do any survey.Will u let me know the source of information,What about the remaining 25% Sikhs who were let off.Are they wearing any particular dress,Tshirt,Boot,tie,Turban,Neck-tie if any so that they should not be pissed off . It is like saying that 40% of the Negroes & Blacks are not discriminated in America.Poor logic.Well Negroes & Blacks are discriminated in America,there is no 40% or such. A crime is a crime.What about the crimes committed by Khalistani extremists whether it is organized or unorganized. Are u aware.Many of extremists have never been to school,forget gradutation & MBA. I have been to the Golden temple twice & have come across a few extremists.What do u expect from a extremists who has never been to school.Already the Sikh community is divided in to several factions. A time will come when every Sikh community will have their own Guradwara

Didn't you know? 87.39 percent of all statistics are simply made up on the spot, including this stat.:enjoy:

First see your twisted logic.According to you ¾(75%) of the Sikhs are pissed of after 1984 riots.Did u do any survey.Will u let me know the source of information,What about the remaining 25% Sikhs who were let off.Are they wearing any particular dress,Tshirt,Boot,tie,Turban,Neck-tie if any so that they should not be pissed off .
go down and ask yourself ... i have experienced through interacting with people both in punjab and abroad !

It is like saying that 40% of the Negroes & Blacks are not discriminated in America.Poor logic.Well Negroes & Blacks are discriminated in America,there is no 40% or such. A crime is a crime.What about the crimes committed by Khalistani extremists whether it is organized or unorganized. Are u aware.Many of extremists have never been to school,forget gradutation & MBA. I have been to the Golden temple twice & have come across a few extremists.What do u expect from a extremists who has never been to school.Already the Sikh community is divided in to several factions. A time will come when every Sikh community will have their own Guradwara

your point seems stupid and idiotic ... while you argue about extremist why not question people who backed them i.e the congress party. It easy to blame one side but when it comes to introspect you just put finger on the one easiest to blame.

And i asked again ... why arent the people who sponsored the riots in delhi i.e the leaders charged ?? Why was delhi police helping the riotist ?? I know punjab's divided m8 tell me something new

Didn't you know? 87.39 percent of all statistics are simply made up on the spot, including this stat.:enjoy:
you are smart arent you ... you are still naive .. people in punjab don't want khalistan but justice ... you can laugh np ... just shows your level of concern

Analysing Sikhs, they are like a "Tribe" or something similar - a clanish behaviour is more often seen. many Sikhs won't mind creating Khalistan OR they are fine in India. A rollercoaster affair. Bhindranwale is known as a terrorist comparable to Bin Laden during the '80s where newspapers reported the way today, Islamic terrorism is reported. however, generally Sikhs believes he is a pir ? "Sant" Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale is what many calls him.

even though minority in numbers, you are represented much better. then, I assume, unlike other states in the country, Indian Punjab is a state for the Sikhs? Mini-Khalistan? don't Sikhs rule Punjab? not Hindus for sure?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom