What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

O K children! stop making noises.It's obvious you are mentally tired as well. Brush your teeth,wash your faces and go to sleep.RANJEET and TOWNY did you hear me?
Thank you uncleji, it has been a very long day.

Wrong if Sikhs had put aside historical issues then all of Punjab would have gone to Pakistan perhaps even Delhi. Sikhs are the main reason Punjab was partitioned.
If that would have happened then I doubt it would have been peaceful. Haryanvis Hindus would never have left their land.

Last edited:

Did they use real swords? The fight is hilarious. Who is fighting who?
Well I do understand In Pakistan u will never see EXTREMISTS fighting with Spears & swords(real or fake) but they use the latest weapons AK 47,rocket launchers,u name it & there will be suicide bombers ready to blow

I remember the attack on police funeral inside the mosque in Quetta,killing several top ranking police officers and injuring more then 50.

What about the attack on the American Guradwara.t

fieek rst of all the Sikh extremists have killed morrrrrrrr s as bre Sikhs then anybody else.The extremist Sikhs force others to follow their own narrow version of religion. How did the Sikh extremists d assets. Aab croc guns inside the Golden Temple,thereby violating the sancd is way xxx etity of the shrine.Try do this in some other country & see what happens,u will get a fitting response.In 1978,the Saudi Government employed French commandos to flush out the Islamic M TTC h!%'"( silitants holed inside the shrine.In Sindh (Pakistan) more then 7 Guradwaras were desecrated by Islamic extremist recently.Why are the Khalistanis silent on this. In FATA,NFWP Sikhs & Hindus pay extortion money to Islamic Militants like Taliban & TTP. So Many Sikhs have been attacked in America for their Turbans,the Sikhs were mistaken to be Arabs,what justice u got till now. What about the Attack on American Guradwara in which seven people were killed.The gunman could have killed a hundred more,had not the police officer killed him.

What about the attack on the American Guradwara.t

first of all the Sikh extremists have killed more Sikhs then anybody else.The extremist Sikhs force others to follow their own narrow version of religion. How did the Sikh extremists carried guns inside the Golden Temple,thereby violating the sanctity of the shrine.Try do this in some other country & see what happens,u will get a fitting response.In 1978,the Saudi Government employed French commandos to flush out the Islamic Militants holed inside the shrine.In Sindh (Pakistan) more then 7 Guradwaras were desecrated by Islamic extremist recently.Why are the Khalistanis silent on this. In FATA,NFWP Sikhs & Hindus pay extortion money to Islamic Militants like Taliban & TTP. So Many Sikhs have been attacked in America for their Turbans,the Sikhs were mistaken to be Arabs,what justice u got till now. What about the Attack on American Guradwara in which seven people were killed.The gunman could have killed a hundred more,had not the police officer killed him.

Get your facts right M8, 3/4th of the sikhs are pissed of because of 1984 riots. Basically ya, the war was between bindrawalla vs Indira gandhi, the mass murder that followed execution of Indira Gandhi lead to the widespread backlash. And please read my comments carefully, the Riots were government organized. I see you have come up with a long answer, but have the guilty got punished ??

Answer this, and then think why people create halla gulla every year.

AS FOR BINDRANWALLA, PLEASE INDULGE IN HISTORY ALL OF YOU COMMENTING, IT WAS INDIRA GANDHI WHO CREATED BINDRANWALLA ... SHE WAS HER SELF RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING KHALISTAN MOVEMENT.

Get your facts right M8, 3/4th of the sikhs are pissed of because of 1984 riots. Basically ya, the war was between bindrawalla vs Indira gandhi, the mass murder that followed execution of Indira Gandhi lead to the widespread backlash. And please read my comments carefully, the Riots were government organized. I see you have come up with a long answer, but have the guilty got punished ??

Answer this, and then think why people create halla gulla every year.

AS FOR BINDRANWALLA, PLEASE INDULGE IN HISTORY ALL OF YOU COMMENTING, IT WAS INDIRA GANDHI WHO CREATED BINDRANWALLA ... SHE WAS HER SELF RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING KHALISTAN MOVEMENT.
A lot of Indians are ignorant about what happened in 84, don't take it seriously mate.

A lot of Indians are ignorant about what happened in 84, don't take it seriously mate.
Yup bruv, look at them ... none of them know bindranwalla was created to defeat SAD that held power in punjab. Everything was a political conspiracy

Yup bruv, look at them ... none of them know bindranwalla was created to defeat SAD that held power in punjab. Everything was a political conspiracy
I'm not Sikh mate so I don't know to much either but some of the comments here from Indians are a bit stupid.

Barring few members on PDF, everyone is ignorant about 84, Khalistan . There are numerous thread on them; the soul purpose of them is - Trolling. One should refrain from posting in such threads, i try too but at times. :p:

Last edited:
Akal takht
Amritasar-Blue-Star.jpg

Golden temple

sikhism_holy_golden_temple.jpg

stop posting crap if you don't know about it.

The dramaqueen got bitchslapped lol.

At this moment BLA freedom fighters are more powerful than Khalistanis. Pakistanis would be well advised to focus on that.

Secular India happened.

Exactly, Mr. Think Thank, few Khalistani Supporters entered Gurudwara complex and started raising pro-khalistan slogans....were given befitted reply by guards of Gurudwara authorities (SGPC). That's what happened. :raise:

Our biggest worshiping ground is non other than a battle field for these demon politicians. This should have never happened. o_O

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom