What's new

what ethnic group do people confuse you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many Pakistanis have inferiority complex.
I am sure some people also mistake you for being a German.
I lived here in the UK for years now I have never actually seen a 'fair' Pakistani. Stop disgracing yourself and be proud of who you are. There is nothing wrong with brown skin.

Stupid thread, colour should not really matter, so you are in England, am due there in a month, lets meetup your observation of Pakistanis will change, you will see a blonde greeneyed Pakistani and his blood brother with mongolic features.

Tamam abi.

People usually think I am Pakistani, Afghan, Iranian, Arab, Mexican, Greek. Some times even Italian and Spanish. no one has ever called me Indian, Sri lankan, Bangladeshi etc.. usually many pakistanis indeed do look like West asians and even southern European. The pashtun and northern ones can even look northern European on occasions

Keep us pushtoons out of it.

most pakistanis are light brown. but pakistanis over all have a huge range of looks

pakistanis can range from this guy

north_pakistan_man.jpg

to this guy

405468021_0dcdb54abc.jpg

most pakistanis are light brown. but pakistanis over all have a huge range of looks

pakistanis can range from this guy

north_pakistan_man.jpg

to this guy

405468021_0dcdb54abc.jpg

Well now you got the Indians going, like me skin colour doesn't matter to them but their every song has words gori and gora rang in them how ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom