What's new

what ethnic group do people confuse you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many Pakistanis have inferiority complex.
I am sure some people also mistake you for being a German.
I lived here in the UK for years now I have never actually seen a 'fair' Pakistani. Stop disgracing yourself and be proud of who you are. There is nothing wrong with brown skin.

there are many, the thing is in the west you only have 1 or 2 kinds of pakistani mostly, that's why you dont see them. Also I never said there is anything wrong with brown skin, I am just talking about the many different looks in our country

^ I think only some NW indians can be confused with others, other then that most indians will always be confused as Indians, there is a generic indian look in most indian, while pakistanis can range from Indian looking to even European

You mean Indians will be correctly identified as Indians!

I thought you were a swede or a dane :laugh:

I have been called a Jew on many occasions but never been called a Pakistani,Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi :lol:

You must have a big nose. :whistle:

You must have a big nose. :whistle:
:ashamed:

F4NpohD.png

Not really a proper Jewish one but a Jewdesi one :lol:

This would be a first on pdf.A nose pic :nana:

Been mistake for the greek half god Hercules, i'm quite proud of this.

I am a Bengali-speaking Bangali. But, while in Japan, unknown Pakistanis think me as a Pakistani. Many Pakistani friends tell me I look like a typical Lahori. I do not know what these people really look like, although I have seen many Muslim Punjabis, who do not look similar all the time. When I was in Karachi before 1971, I was thought to be a Kashmiri, too by the locals.

However, when I am in Bangladesh no one stares at me as if I am not from Bengal. I am fair skinned, and most of my kins are, with moderately sharp nose and brown eyes.

People usually think I am Pakistani, Afghan, Iranian, Arab, Mexican, Greek. Some times even Italian and Spanish. no one has ever called me Indian, Sri lankan, Bangladeshi etc.. usually many pakistanis indeed do look like West asians and even southern European. The pashtun and northern ones can even look northern European on occasions

Thread Reported!! What a waste this poster is, all racist and nonsense threads posted.

@Aeronaut....... @Zakii........... @WebMaster............ are this kind of threads allowed in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
People always think I speak Spanish, so I guess they think I'm from one of those Spanish speaking countries...

Thread Reported!! What a waste this poster is, all racist and nonsense threads posted.

@Aeronaut....... @Zakii........... @WebMaster............ are this kind of threads allowed in the forum.

still a lot better then your anti pakistani and kashmries are indian threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom