What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

So, this has become Punjabi bashing thread.... cool

Well Hindus who lied that they don't speak Punjabi and adopted Hindi and back stabbed Sikhs should be the last to talk about Punjabi.

Statue of Ganesha found in Gardez in Afghanistan, 6th century.

F_IMG-0004_0.jpg

Pre-Islamic Hindu and Buddhist heritage of Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does not prove anything bihari bhaye, these were build by hindko/punjabi.

So, this has become Punjabi bashing thread.... cool

Well Hindus who lied that they don't speak Punjabi and adopted Hindi and back stabbed Sikhs should be the last to talk about Punjabi.

Even Punjabi sikhs are sick and disgusted at what is becoming of punjabi in India.

Watch this video, first few minutes when Kuljit Singh speaks. He says it should be called Hindabi and not punjabi. Pure punjabi will remain in Pakistan.

So then who are Suri Pashtuns?

Most likely non-hindu origen. And at worst punjabi/hindko origen, again nothing to do with bhangees.

Even in cities we speak pure punjabi, thats not what we say but Indian punjabis. You bihari will not understand. I can post were punjabi elders are saying how Indian punjabi has become Hindabi.

Let me tell you Punjabi has honorary status in India, only the Lahnda speaking kind in your side think speaking Punjabi is a symbol of backwardness and which will be elevated by copycat of Urdu.

Let me tell you Punjabi has honorary status in India, only the Lahnda speaking kind in your side think speaking Punjabi is a symbol of backwardness and which will be elevated by copycat of Urdu.

lol Bihari bhaye who need status when Indian punjabi is becoming hindabi. I guess Kuljit Singh know less about Punjabi then Bihari bhaya?

So then who are Suri Pashtuns?

You should keep in mind that in those days all people of east of Indus were called Hindus/Hindis regardless of religion, even today if you go to Iran - they will call you Hindi no matter what's your religion. So, the citation you are reffering to doesn't clarify that Hindu there means Hindu or origin or by religion.

Most likely non-hindu origen. And at worst punjabi/hindko origen, again nothing to do with bhangees.
Who said they where anything to do with us? Retarded Chamar. Why do you seriously think you know more than actual Pashtuns?

You should keep in mind that in those days all people of east of Indus were called Hindus/Hindis regardless of religion, even today if you go to Iran - they will call you Hindi no matter what's your religion. So, the citation you are reffering to doesn't clarify that Hindu there means Hindu or origin or by religion.
These where backed up by Islamic historians as well. Also two actual Pashtuns have also agreed on this thread.

And when people demanded to make Punjabi province on linguistic basis, your govt. told them that Punjabi tu gunwaroon ke zuban hai. It's struggle of Sikhs that Punjabi is somehow survived there.

Mexicans, Egypt, Mesopotomia, Persia and now Pashtuns. Excelent, everyone was hindu. lol

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom