What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

Since when all Afghans became ethnic Puktoons? I also have met Pukhtoon Sikh but never heard about Pukhtoon Hindu

Afghan is more of a synonym for Pukhtoon in our society (although it is used for nationality as well), and I agree that not all people in Afghanistan are Pukhtoons, there are also Tajiks, Uzbeks, Balochs, Hazara etc (hence all the ethnic violence there), to turn a long story short, inside Afghanistan the other ethnic groups dont call themselves Afhgans, they call themselves whatever their ethnicity is.....:coffee:

You can also learn to speak Pashto and I wouldn't call you a Pashtun but Afghan Sikhs are Afghan and ask any of them most of them will tell you they are Pashtun - (not by blood); it's been over a century that they are here and adopted the code of living as like the rest of Pashtuns.

PS: My bad I mixed Sikhs with Hindus.
What about Afghan Hindus my friend?
Suri Pathans are said to be descendants of Hindus. Are there any Hindus left in Afghanistan?

Same Punjabi Hindus who refused that Punjabi is their mother tongue and wrote Hindi in official forms? :pop:
Hehe kyun zakhman te namk paye lande o... Indic he is referring to census in punjab when a lot of hindus wrote hindi as their native tongue instead of punjabi courtsey lala jagat narain

Hehe kyun zakhman te namk paye lande o... Indic he is referring to census in punjab when a lot of hindus wrote hindi as their native tongue instead of punjabi courtsey lala jagat narain

I don't go into this but when Idiots come here riding over flying horses than it becomes necessary to revisit history.

Yes, you are correct. Punjabis (first Hindus, than Budhists,and then Muslims & Sikhs) are submissive, we learned this trait hard way when we alone stood alone against Alexander and courageous Hindus was enjoying the show, after that we guided all the invaders who came from the west after crossing the famous Khyber pass towards the interior heartlands, once in our history, we faced an invader (British) coming from east and guided them to the west to fight with Pathans and Afghans. Now we are good at pitting one against the other and try to live peacefully under subjugation.

:pop::pop::pop:

Your sarcasm amazes me mate, cheers....:yahoo:

The hatred that Punjabi Muslims have for Hindus is unreal. First they refuse clear proof that of Hindu Pashtuns and they say there are no such thing as Hindu Punjabis. This is why Rajasthan is a much more honourable place then Punjab.

I don't go into this but when Idiots come here riding over flying horses than it becomes necessary to revisit history.

Shuru bhi tumhi log karo, rona dhona bhi tumhi shuro karo. Jao bhai, apne khet ke bhutte khao. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

The hatred that Punjabi Muslims have for Hindus is unreal. First they refuse clear proof that of Hindu Pashtuns and they say there are no such thing as Hindu Punjabis. This is why Rajasthan is a much more honourable place then Punjab.

LOL!!! Dude, we have more Pashtuns in Pakistan than all world combined, I have met few Sikh Pashtun in Nankana Sahib but never heard about any Hindu Pashtun - what's big deal in it? And who said there is no Punjabi Hindus? I will say it's otherwise - for Indians their scope of history keep changing - When it suites, you extend your history up to Afghanistan and when it suites you limit it into current boundaries of India.

Shuru bhi tumhi log karo, rona dhona bhi tumhi shuro karo. Jao bhai, apne khet ke bhutte khao. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Main ne tu tum ko pehle bhi offer ki thi, abhi bhi khuli offer hai bhutte ki. :pop:

LOL!!! Dude, we have more Pashtuns in Pakistan than all world combined, I have met few Sikh Pashtun in Nankana Sahib but never heard about any Hindu Pashtun - what's big deal in it? And who said there is no Punjabi Hindus? I will say it's otherwise - for Indians their scope of history keep changing - When it suites, you extend your history up to Afghanistan and when it suites you limit it into current boundaries of India.
When did I claim it was my history? Stop putting words in my mouth. Your "land of five rivers" or whatever cannot compare too the land of the kings Rajasthan.

You can also learn to speak Pashto and I wouldn't call you a Pashtun but Afghan Sikhs are Afghan and ask any of them most of them will tell you they are Pashtun - (not by blood); it's been over a century that they are here and adopted the code of living as like the rest of Pashtuns.

PS: My bad I mixed Sikhs with Hindus.
What code of living? Islamic ? Pahstun derive their code of living from Islam which may not be true for sikh/Hindu pashtun. So if a punjabi adopt the code of living of pashtun then he will become pashtun lol

Your logic is flawed and here i agree with shaan that learning a language or having same lifstyle as rest of your countrymen don't change your ethnicity . A British Pakistani may have same lifestyle of white british and he may call himself british but his race/origin will still be Pakistani and will never be white no matter how long he or his generation lived in britian

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom