What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

what code of living? Islamic ? Pahstun derive their code of living from Islam which may not be true for sikh/Hindu pashtun. So if a punjabi adopt the code of living of pashtun then he will become pashtun lol

Your logic is flawed and here i agree with shaan that learning a language or having same lifstyle as rest of your countrymen don't change your ethnicity . A British Pakistani may have same lifestyle of white british and he may call himself british but his race/origin will still be Pakistani and will never be white no matter how long he or his generation lived in britian
The code of living is Pashtunwali which dates back to pre Islamic times.
Pashtunwali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buddhism or Hinduism , both are Indian religions. I believe Afghanistan was Hindu first , then Buddhist and then Islamic.

The code of living is Pashtunwali which dates back to pre Islamic times.
Pashtunwali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I know it and its not something which only Pashtun/Afghan observe and such good traits are present in many races and ethnicity and it don't mean if you practice these good traits you will become pashtun..

we were talking about afghan and discussion is about pashtuns now :D

He is a Janjua and he was showing his love for Lahnda dialect which was spoken by his parents. You are comparing introduction of loanwords in Punjabi in India with replacement of a language by other language in Pakistan. :eek::eek:

Do you even understand Punjabi bihari bhaye? Let some punjabi translate this for you, he clearly say how fuckedup Indian punjabi has become but atleast im happy our western bros have kept intact original punjabi.

Alaka Pukhtun ror me da.....dhuz, dhuz, dhuz, *fires celebratory bullets*

Well religion doesnt change ethnicity, they are ethnically Pukhtoons but religiously may be Hindus etc, I have personally known Pukhtoon Sikhs, Christians etc as well.....Cheers

These sikhs etc are not pashtuns but pashtun speaking punjabis hindko. The only problem here is if Suri tribe had hindu origin, thats the main question. Also Christians in peshwar for exemple are punjabi dalits churas, nothing to do with pashtuns either.

You can also learn to speak Pashto and I wouldn't call you a Pashtun but Afghan Sikhs are Afghan and ask any of them most of them will tell you they are Pashtun - (not by blood); it's been over a century that they are here and adopted the code of living as like the rest of Pashtuns.

PS: My bad I mixed Sikhs with Hindus.

See we are only interested in pashtuns by blood, tribes etc You know the real pashtunns. The sikhs in Afghanistan are hindko punjabi who may speak pashto now. They are not pashtuns.

The hatred that Punjabi Muslims have for Hindus is unreal. First they refuse clear proof that of Hindu Pashtuns and they say there are no such thing as Hindu Punjabis. This is why Rajasthan is a much more honourable place then Punjab.

Bhangee who said punjabis were never hindus? You are clearly born retarded.

Last edited:
I am not born retarded like Chura Chamar Punjabi like you.

Interesting to know that despite all baravdo that educated Indians don't believe in casts you are proving that even education haven't changed anything. by the way Chamar cast lives in India - you are doing self goal :pop:

Interesting to know that despite all baravdo that educated Indians don't believe in casts you are proving that even education haven't changed anything. by the way Chamar cast lives in India - you are doing self goal :pop:

Hindu Bihari blaming punjabi muslims for not caring enough about punjabi. While the facts are unlike we Indian hindus completly rejected punjabi and now speak hindi as their mother tongue. At least we still have original punjabi intact and our mother tongue is also punjabi.

And now as Kuljit Singh said because of lobby (most likely hindus) sanskrit words has invaded Indian punjabi. Sanskrit is dead language and not even hindus speak it. And no one copy 100% loan words, one always try to integrate them but never copy 100%. No wonder its called Hindabi now.

Hindu Bihari blaming punjabi muslims for not caring enough about punjabi. While the facts are unlike we Indian hindus completly rejected punjabi and now speak hindi as their mother tongue. At least we still have original punjabi intact and our mother tongue is also punjabi.

And now as Kuljit Singh said because of lobby (most likely hindus) sanskrit words has invaded Indian punjabi. Sanskrit is dead language and not even hindus speak it. And no one copy 100% loan words, one always try to integrate them but never copy 100%. No wonder its called Hindabi now.

The most annoying thing for me is when Indian Punjabi replace the sound of "z" with "j" and "ph" with "f" like Hindi

The most annoying thing for me is when Indian Punjabi replace the sound of "z" with "j" and "ph" with "f" like Hindi

Yep, fucked up. No wonder likes of Kuljit Singh who have heard real punjabi from his grand parents hate this.

Do you even understand Punjabi bihari bhaye? Let some punjabi translate this for you, he clearly say how fuckedup Indian punjabi has become but atleast im happy our western bros have kept intact original punjabi.

They are speaking very simple Punjabi, anyone can understand it. He was expressing praises for Lahnda dialect. ;)

buddy are you even aware of gurmukhi Punjabi language.. the last 5 alphabets sound what you are talking about but they aint used that much and regarding Punjabi language we Sikhs speak Punjabi 100 times betterthan you people and no we don't talk in hindi with our kids unlike you chura Punjabis of Pakistan. you can deny all you want but this is what I have seen with almost every Pakistani Punjabi.

Punjabi Christians and muslims were the low cast converts..Punjabi Christians are called maseehee biradari and muslims as sulleh( both of them look like that Pakistani Christian batsmen who later converted to muslim). now sulleh made their own nation that doest mean they somehow changed and become confident of themselves. they are even to this day full of inferiority complex.

Last edited:

These sounds belong to Persian language. You mean if anyone copies Persian, then only he can speak pure Punjabi. :wacko:

and yes we also have pashtoons here in indian Punjab..we cal them pashoris. they are mostly into selling clothes business. once there were lot of pashtoons at pathankot.

These sounds belong to Persian language. You mean if anyone copies Persian, then only he can speak pure Punjabi. :wacko:
yes.. in Punjabi they call these farsi alphabets and teach us like phappahy par bindi pha bolay

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom