What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

You are very much aware that most of the Indians don't pronounce them in exact Persian way. BTW Pakistan tried to make Urdu more artificial after independence by replacing Indian words with more Persian words.

for example ?

Urdu is a very rich language and it has this ability to absorb words from other languages

when it comes to race Indians have this inferiority complex so they will cling to anything to prove themself first Aryans and now Pashtuns.

Hindus have a different bloodline than Pashtuns.

They should try claiming that in front of Afghans and they will be beaten blue

Pukhtoons are Kashmiris who didn't travel farther enough to the Kashmir Valley & who didn't share our love for food ! :P

You are very much aware that most of the Indians don't pronounce them in exact Persian way. BTW Pakistan tried to make Urdu more artificial after independence by replacing Indian words with more Persian words.

I gather you got that from your frequent visits to Pakistan ? :what:

Wow....same way pakistanis claim to be arabs .........such stupid blanket statements must be avoided.

I dont think so calling one self Muslim amounts to claiming being arab.

The problem with Pakistani neo-liberal is that after failing to inject their atheist ideas they started fake conspiracy theories claiming that Pakistanis say this and that about arab identity.

On street a common man never claimed that but ONLY those who are Syed and they do have that bloodline.

Pukhtoons are Kashmiris who didn't travel farther enough to the Kashmir Valley & who didn't share our love for food ! :P

:D nahhh we have plenty of hindko speaking butts here

Now you are clutching straws and jumping from sounds to words - Every language have incorporated words from other language, nothing strange in it, the thing i was saying is giving up alphabets & accent of your own language. When a Punjabi is speaking Urdu even with proper grammar and vocabulary - still native Urdu speaker can recognize that the person is Punjabi. And you know sh!t about Pakistan's Punjab - people of rural Punjab don't use Urdu words.

Urdu hai jisss ka naam hamein janteiii haiiin Dagh,

Sareiii jahan mein dhoom hamariii zubaan kiii haii ! :azn:

And
:

Rekhtaa ke tumhee ustaaad nahin hooo Butt,

Kehteiii hai agleii zamaneiii mein koii Lovey bhii thaa ! :lol:

we had debated it thousands of time and you also know what it meant or does mean.

Aryans were NOT Hindus.

Secondly Pashtuns dont have Hindu bloodline.
I am sure you have been proved thousands time wrong but still want to act ignorant...

Map_of_Vedic_India.png

In academic scholarship, the only surviving use of the word 'Aryan' among many scholars is that of the term "Indo-Aryan", which indicates "(speakers of) languages descended fromPrakrits." Older usage to mean "(speakers of) Indo-Iranian languages" has been superseded among some scholars by the term "Indo-Iranian"; however "Aryan" is still used to mean "Indo-Iranian" by other scholars such as Josef Wiesehofer and Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza. The 19th century meaning of "Aryan" as (native speakers of) Indo-European languages" is no longer used by most scholars, but has continued among some scholars such asColin Renfrew, and among some authors writing for the popular mass market such as H.G. Wellsand Poul Anderson...

here is the meaning of the word aryan....

According to Swami Vivekananda, "A child materially born is not an Arya; the child born in spirituality is an Arya." He further elaborated, referring to the Manu Smriti: "Says our great law-giver, Manu, giving the definition of an Arya, 'He is the Arya, who is born through prayer.' Every child not born through prayer is illegitimate, according to the great law-giver: "The child must be prayed for. Those children that come with curses, that slip into the world, just in a moment of inadvertence, because that could not be prevented – what can we expect of such progeny?..."(Swami Vivekananda, Complete Works vol.8)
:tup::tup::tup:

Are they Pashtuns or other ethnic group?
It actually depends. Afghanistan has been the playground of many civilizations and hence a particular ethnicity is difficult. There are influences - somewhere greater and somewhere lesser. Like all countries, Afghanistan also had a pre-Islamic past. The land definitely was first a Hindu then a Buddhist stronghold. After the Islamic invasions most turned. But some nomadic groups never followed any particular faith. But their culture even today has strong Dharmic roots.

But religion has no relation to it. Pashtoons are now Pashtoons - unique. :agree: Irrespective of faith.

Note the neatly chopped of face, hand and crown.

we had debated it thousands of time and you also know what it meant or does mean.

Aryans were NOT Hindus.

Secondly Pashtuns dont have Hindu bloodline.

Pashtuns weren't Hindus and they were not related to Gandhara. :yes4: but I am amused about your johlachhap knowlege about Aryan. :omghaha::omghaha:

Sanskrit – Pashto – English

Baalaka = halaka = boy

Maatr = moor = mother
gRha = kore = house

pada = pasha/pakha = foot

zira = sar = head

nara = nar = male (man)

girih = ghar = mountain

siMha = zimaray = lion

mesa = posa = sheep

uSTra = ush/ukh = camel

khaada = khwara = food

roTai = dodi = bread

zaalaa = zaala/zalagai = place/nest

zaavaka = choghaka = bird

trayah = dreh = three

dvau/dve = dwa = two

sas = spas/shpaz = six

azva = *** = horse (male)
ghotikaa = ghatara = horse (female)

naasa = paza = nose

bhaya = vera/bera = fear

biiru = beran /berandoki = fearful

zura = zurawar = brave

zuura = zrawar = braveman

kapota = kaftara = pigeon

bandhi = bandi = prisoner

Pashtuns weren't Hindus and they were not related to Gandhara. :yes4: but I am amused about your johlachhap knowlege about Aryan. :omghaha::omghaha:

Infact you are trying to hide behind such excuses :)

Anyway atleast your countryman/men's false claim viz a viz Pashtuns are hindus was accepted as false by you ;)

Rest i dont think so i have time right now to repeat our debate about Aryans.

Just an advise once again do not be ashamed of your rich dravidian culture.

Infact you are trying to hide behind such excuses :)

Anyway atleast your countryman/men's false claim viz a viz Pashtuns are hindus was accepted as false by you ;)

Rest i dont think so i have time right now to repeat our debate about Aryans.

Just an advise once again do not be ashamed of your rich dravidian culture.

Stealing the word Arya from our scripture, altering the meaning and giving a jholachap theory that we Hindus aren't Aryan but some aira gira nathu khaira is Aryan because of his fairer skin. :omghaha::omghaha:

BTW why you people even claim Gandhara related to Pashtuns, when Pashtuns were never Hindus and never were related to Sanskrit tradition of Gandhara. :girl_wacko:

Stealing the word Arya from our scripture, altering the meaning and giving a jholachap theory that we Hindus aren't Aryan but some aira gira nathu khaira is Aryan because of his fairer skin. :omghaha::omghaha:

BTW why you people even claim Gandhara related to Pashtuns, when Pashtuns were never Hindus and never were related Sanskrit tradition of Gandhara. :girl_wacko:
It follows a beautiful and time tested phenomenon.
Its called - Eliminate - Forget - Claim :tup:
First eliminate a people, then future generations forget. Finally some future generation claim they never existed. What can I say - it works! :D

@INDIC ..
bro, where are you from.....do you teach.....mean are you professor or something...

@SarthakGanguly ..
Grrrr... can't see your avatar...no body does...change it....
picture crashes....

I gather you got that from your frequent visits to Pakistan ? :what:

I read about it that Pakistan tried artificially add more Persian words to Urdu after independence. The arificial Urdu can differentiated from the original Indian one but you guys claims we have added more Sanskrit word to it. Just like Pot calling the Kettle black. :sarcastic:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom