What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

My dear Bhaiyaied Punjabi, your assumption are completely wrong. Very soon there would be no difference between your Punjab and Karachi. Everyone will be happy, your concerns are of no importance to your bhaiyaied future generation. :laugh: ;)

Keep dreaming bhaye. I just feel sorry for elders of Indian punjabis, who can't for a moment think what happened to their language thanks to hindus like you. Hindu is peculiar animal as said by Dalit news editor, he enjoy watching other people language die.

No wonder hindus completly rejected punjabi, because it was not their to begin with. And embarassing thing is Sanskrit depite so many hindus is dead language. lol Only Aryans spoke sanskrit.

How can Hindus be aryans? When aryans didn't look like midget bhangees. When they come they were pure, without any mixing with Indian races.

Last edited:
Keep dreaming bhaye. I just feel sorry for elders of Indian punjabis, who can't for a moment think what happened to their language thanks to hindus like you. Hindu is peculiar animal as said by Dalit news editor, he enjoy watching other people language die.

No wonder hindus completly rejected punjabi, because it was not their to begin with. And embarassing thing is Sanskrit depite so many hindus is dead language. lol Only Aryans spoke sanskrit.

How can Hindus be aryans? When aryans didn't look like midget bhangees. When they come they were pure, without any mixing with Indian races.

Don't worry, "honi ko kaun taal sakta hai", your grandkids are destined to be bhaiyaied with Sanskrit touch after that your bhaiyaied future generation will have no point in quarrelling with Hindi-Urdu and Punjabi speakers in India. :laugh:

Don't worry, "honi ko kaun taal sakta hai", your grandkids are destined to be bhaiyaied with Sanskrit touch after that your bhaiyaied future generation will have no point in quarrelling with Hindi-Urdu and Punjabi speakers in India. :laugh:

No offence but only people in danger of run over by your kind is Indian punjabis, which is becoming Bihari land. lol

Just see how your kind is treated in Indian punjab,

hahahahahhahaha

damn bihari accent is horrible.

Stealing the word Arya from our scripture, altering the meaning and giving a jholachap theory that we Hindus aren't Aryan but some aira gira nathu khaira is Aryan because of his fairer skin. :omghaha::omghaha:

BTW why you people even claim Gandhara related to Pashtuns, when Pashtuns were never Hindus and never were related to Sanskrit tradition of Gandhara. :girl_wacko:

The Gandharians were not Pashtuns, they were most probably the predecessors of today's Hindkowans. Even just over a hundred year ago the the majority of the inhabitant of Peshawar and surrounding areas were Hindkowans before they were pushed further eastwards by the incoming Afghan tribes. The history of the Afghans tribes is enigmatic and obscure, nothing can be said with certainty. Dilazak was the first Afghan tribe that left the Suleiman Range in the 9th century AD and moved towards the Peshawar valley to find a better habitat.

hahahahahhahaha

damn bihari accent is horrible.

I see new interest among Pakistanis about Bihari accent after watching Gangs of Wasseypur. This interest look similar to interest in copycat of Lucknowi Urdu among Pakistanis after watching Pakeezah. Maine kaha tha na, honi ko koi nahi taal sakta. ;)

The Gandharians were not Pashtuns, they were most probably the predecessors of today's Hindkowans. Even just over a hundred year ago the the majority of the inhabitant of Peshawar and surrounding areas were Hindkowans before they were pushed further eastwards by the incoming Afghan tribes. The history of the Afghans tribes is enigmatic and obscure, nothing can be said with certainty. Dilazak was the first Afghan tribe that left the Suleiman Range in the 9th century AD and moved towards the Peshawar valley to find a better habitat.

Are you Indian? Because your post is accurate and not typical hindutva bs. Hindu Shahis, Ghandarians etc were all hindko/punjabi people and nothing to do with pashtuns. And yes Peshawar used to be punjabi majority once upon a time. Even now there are many districts in KPK with punjabi speaking majority population.

Proposed Hazara Province, where Hindko people live. This province will be made from KPK.

hazara-province.jpg

South KPK have Tank and Dera Ismael Khan districts with majority speaking Saraiki dialect of Punjabi. These people are never considered pashtuns unless they are by blood. Like Imran Khan for exemple, he is from Punjab and mother tongue Seraiki. But he is pashtun by blood and known as one despite Niazis living in punjab for centuries.

I see new interest among Pakistanis about Bihari accent after watching Gangs of Wasseypur. This interest look similar to interest in copycat of Lucknowi Urdu among Pakistanis after watching Pakeezah. Maine kaha tha na, honi ko koi nahi taal sakta. ;)

After watching what? Bhaye accent is considered for low lifes, no offence again.

What code of living? Islamic ? Pahstun derive their code of living from Islam which may not be true for sikh/Hindu pashtun. So if a punjabi adopt the code of living of pashtun then he will become pashtun lol

Your logic is flawed and here i agree with shaan that learning a language or having same lifstyle as rest of your countrymen don't change your ethnicity . A British Pakistani may have same lifestyle of white british and he may call himself british but his race/origin will still be Pakistani and will never be white no matter how long he or his generation lived in britian

It's not like that, I never said they are Pashtun by blood in the first place take your own example - a punjabi goes to London throws out his local dress and wears jeans with shirt, changes his tongue and way of living with standards in London and applies for British citizenship he will become a British citizen; that's the same with Afghan Sikhs but in their case they chose to live as Pashtuns in a diverse groups of ethnicities in Afghanistan.

After watching what? Bhaye accent is considered for low lifes, no offence again.

The popularity of Gangs of Wasseypur in Pakistan was enough to prove it. :lol::lol::lol:

It's not like that, I never said they are Pashtun by blood in the first place take your own example - a punjabi goes to London throws out his local dress and wears jeans with shirt, changes his tongue and way of living with standards in London and applies for British citizenship he will become a British citizen; that's the same with Afghan Sikhs but in their case they chose to live as Pashtuns in a diverse groups of ethnicities in Afghanistan.

You are talking about citizenship. Indian hindus were asking if pashtuns were hindus. They also like to believe Mexicans were hindus. I think you didn't understand the question fully.

That must be true, Pashtuns have nothing to do with Gandhara, what I heard they originated from ancient Paktha tribe and mingling with Kushans and Huns during later centuries. I even read that some of Gandharians fled to Kashmir after the attack from the North became rampant.

The popularity of Gangs of Wasseypur in Pakistan was enough to prove it. :lol::lol::lol:

What popularity? I doubt it was ever released. Only muslim and punjabi leading actors are popular in Pakistan. Bhaya accent is considered for low lifes, thats why bollywood only use it for gangs movies where everyone is bhaya and killing one another.

What popularity? I doubt it was ever released. Only muslim and punjabi leading actors are popular in Pakistan. Bhaya accent is considered for low lifes, thats why bollywood only use it for gangs movies where everyone is bhaya and killing one another.

What an excuse to hide our cultural infiltration but remember my dear Bhaiyaied Punjabi, honi ko koi nahi taal sakta. :omghaha::omghaha:

That must be true, Pashtuns have nothing to do with Gandhara, what I heard they originated from ancient Paktha tribe and mingling with Kushans and Huns during later centuries. I even read that some of Gandharians fled to Kashmir after the attack from the North became rampant.

And now you will claim as if hindko ever had anyting to do with Biharis? :rofl:

And now you will claim as if hindko ever had anyting to do with Biharis? :rofl:

Abey dhakkan, you must be knowing Chanakya and Chandragupta Maurya who liberated your land from Greeks. ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom