What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

You are talking about citizenship. Indian hindus were asking if pashtuns were hindus. They also like to believe Mexicans were hindus. I think you didn't understand the question fully.

Lol no Pashtuns aren't Hindus if that's what they are asking. Most of the Afghan/Pakistani Sikhs are living in the bordering areas like in Afghanistan (Jalalabad, Laghman, Khost, Kandahar etc..) in Pakistan (Parachinar, Kohat, Quetta etc.. )

I met a Sikh in New Delhi who was a cab driver and he told me he was from Parachinar and his fathers lived in Khost province of Afghanistan he knew Pashto very well.

What popularity? I doubt it was ever released. Only muslim and punjabi leading actors are popular in Pakistan. Bhaya accent is considered for low lifes, thats why bollywood only use it for gangs movies where everyone is bhaya and killing one another.
Oh....do not worry...pakistani doubt every thing....
1. they doubt their ancestry..
2. they doubt about their ancestors being hindu..
3.they doubt sindhu plain was the place of origin of hinduism...
4.they doubt they have no relation with dark skinned indians..
5.they doubt they won all 4 wars..

the doubts are endless....better clear your doubts soon....;)
:lol::lol::lol:

Lol no Pashtuns aren't Hindus if that's what they are asking. Most of the Afghan/Pakistani Sikhs are living in the bordering areas like in Afghanistan (Jalalabad, Laghman, Khost, Kandahar etc..) in Pakistan (Parachinar, Kohat, Quetta etc.. )

I met a Sikh in New Delhi who was a cab driver and he told me he was from Parachinar and his fathers lived in Khost province of Afghanistan he knew Pashto very well.

Finally. Pashtuns were never hindus, all those pashto speaking hindu/sikhs are punjabi/hindko.

Oh....do not worry...pakistani doubt every thing....
1. they doubt their ancestry..
2. they doubt about their ancestors being hindu..
3.they doubt sindhu plain was the place of origin of hinduism...
4.they doubt they have no relation with dark skinned indians..
5.they doubt they won all 4 wars..

the doubts are endless....better clear your doubts soon....;)
:lol::lol::lol:

No offence but there is no doubt in Pakistan being homeland of Aryans or birth place of hindusism. Though Ganga hindusim is product of racist aryans who migrated there to implent caste systen. Vedic-aryans who only lived in Pakistan were no doubt the purest of hindus. Thats why its called land of pure. ;) Also no one denies that our forefathers married dark skinned woman of Indian races before caste system become rigid. Thats why bihari looks different then punjabi.

Original aryans were not hindus or looked like one, because they didnt mix with dark skinned Indian races. Thats why no pure aryan exist now days, though we are closest to them then any Bharati.

Last edited:
Are you Indian? Because your post is accurate and not typical hindutva bs. Hindu Shahis, Ghandarians etc were all hindko/punjabi people and nothing to do with pashtuns. And yes Peshawar used to be punjabi majority once upon a time. Even now there are many districts in KPK with punjabi speaking majority population.

Proposed Hazara Province, where Hindko people live. This province will be made from KPK.

South KPK have Tank and Dera Ismael Khan districts with majority speaking Saraiki dialect of Punjabi. These people are never considered pashtuns unless they are by blood. Like Imran Khan for exemple, he is from Punjab and mother tongue Seraiki. But he is pashtun by blood and known as one despite Niazis living in punjab for centuries.

I don't know whether you can call them Punjabi. Although their language might be related to Punjabi but their customs, traditions and even look is different from the Punjabis living to the east of Jehlum river. In case if you don't know, Indus is not included in the five rivers of Punjab. The Hindu Shahis were mainly comprised of Janjua and Ghakkar tribes of the Potohar region, here Hindu simply means the inhabitant of Hind (mainly Punjab in old days), nothing to do with the Hindu religion. Gandhara and Hind were two main satrapies of the Persian Empire and the Jehlum river was the boundary between these two satrapies. Gandhara was comprised of the Peshawar valley and the area between Indus and Jehlum, whereas Hind was what is now west Punjab.

Last edited:
I don't know whether you can call them Punjabi. Although their language might be related to Punjabi but their customs, traditions and even look is different from the Punjabis living to the east of Jehlum river. In case if you don't know, Indus is not included in the five rivers of Punjab. The Hindu Shahis were mainly comprised of Janjua and Ghakkar tribes of the Potohar region, here Hindu simply means the inhabitant of Hind (mainly Punjab in old days), nothing to do with the Hindu religion.

People of Gandhara spoke a North-West Prakrit called Gandhari which originated from Sanskrit, . Earliest history of Hinduism in Gandhara is well known, the two main cities Pushkalavati and Takshashila were named on the names of nephews of Hindu God Rama. Gandhara is connected to Hinduism since the Rigvedic period.

No offence but there is no doubt in Pakistan being homeland of Aryans or birth place of hindusism. Though Ganga hindusim is product of racist aryans who migrated there to implent caste systen. Vedic-aryans who only lived in Pakistan were no doubt the purest of hindus. Thats why its called land of pure. ;) Also no one denies that our forefathers married dark skinned woman of Indian races before caste system become rigid. Thats why bihari looks different then punjabi.

Original aryans were not hindus or looked like one, because they didnt mix with dark skinned Indian races. Thats why no pure aryan exist now days, though we are closest to them then any Bharati.

Only Pakistanis know better how to insult their own ancestors. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited:
I don't know whether you can call them Punjabi. Although their language might be related to Punjabi but their customs, traditions and even look is different from the Punjabis living to the east of Jehlum river. In case if you don't know, Indus is not included in the five rivers of Punjab. The Hindu Shahis were mainly comprised of Janjua and Ghakkar tribes of the Potohar region, here Hindu simply means the inhabitant of Hind (mainly Punjab in old days), nothing to do with the Hindu religion.

These people are jatts, rajputs, maliks, gujjars etc. Hindko people are not like central punjabis who speak manly majha dialect. But hindko is dialect of punjabi and is very similar. I have seen many hindko people, they dont standout. The only real difference is between pashtuns and punjabis. Pashtuns are more fair and their facial feutures are also different then hindko/punjabi. There will always be few who overlap because of mixing, but on average there is clear difference between punjabi/hindko and pastuns.

Though Greeks called east of Indus Indoi, but hindus were living west of indus as well. Pashtuns become majority in later times.

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct. Punjabis (first Hindus, than Budhists,and then Muslims & Sikhs) are submissive, we learned this trait hard way when we stood alone against Alexander and courageous Hindus were enjoying the show
Wait a minute...Wasnt the king purushotam(porus)who defended alexander a hindu..?

People of Gandhara spoke a North-West Prakrit called Gandhari which originated from Sanskrit, . Earliest history of Hinduism in Gandhara is well known, the two main cities Pushkalavati and Takshashila were named on the names of nephews of Hindu God Rama. Gandhara is connected to Hinduism since the Rigvedic period.

Only Pakistanis know better how to insult their own ancestors. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Where did i insult them? Its a fact, aryans when they come were purest who mixed with pure black female races of south asia. And now we live in land of pure.

Wait a minute...Wasnt the king purushotam(porus)who defended alexander a hindu..?

Punjabi hindu.

These people are jatts, rajputs, maliks, gujjars etc. Hindko people are not like central punjabis who speak manly majha dialect. But hindko is dialect of punjabi and is very similar. I have seen many hindko people, they dont standout. The only real difference is between pashtuns and punjabis. Pashtuns are more fair and their facial feutures are also different then hindko/punjabi. There will always be few who overlap because of mixing, but on average there is clear difference between punjabi/hindko and pastuns.

My experience says people of Potohar plateau look different than the Punjabis of central Punajb, it is just my personal observation. Don't forget many Hindkowans have Pashtun ancestry and most of the Hindkowans I have seen will stand out among the Punjabis of central Punjab.

Where did i insult them? Its a fact, aryans when they come were purest who mixed with pure black female races of south asia. And now we live in land of pure.

Punjabi hindu.

Hey wannabe snowwhite, I can see what are trying to say. Pakistanis are the only people in this who love to insult their ancestry pretending fake Arab and Turk ancestry :eek::eek::eek:

My experience says people of Potohar plateau look different than the Punjabis of central Punajb, it is just my personal observation. Don't forget many Hindkowans have Pashtun ancestry and most of the Hindkowans I have seen will stand out among the Punjabis of central Punjab.

Hindko speaking pashtuns are pashtuns by blood but are not hindko ethinically. There is difference between people living in north, central and south punjab. But not as much as between pashtuns and punjabis. Pashtuns standout from punjabis quite easly.

So hindko speaking pashtun will look closer to pashtuns then ethinically hindko.

Hey wannabe snowwhite, I can see what are trying to say. Pakistanis are the only people in this who love to insult their ancestry pretending fake Arab and Turk ancestry :eek::eek::eek:

No offence Bihari but unlike India half of our income is not dedicated for fainess creams.

Finally. Pashtuns were never hindus, all those pashto speaking hindu/sikhs are punjabi/hindko.

ha ha ha..
are you 2 year old kid..
do you know what aryan stand for.......first learn something then talk.....
once sindhu plain was home of aryan...later due to the desertification of sraswati..people started to migrate to ganga plain and settled there...
I don't know about land of pure but is surely land of bomb blasts and terrorists....
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

look at what bihar gave to India....doubt your entire nation can produce a single scholars like these:dance3::dance3:

I am the history of India
I gave the world its first Republic
I nourished Buddha to enlightenment
I gave world its best ancient university
My son Chanakya was the father of Economics
Mahavir came out of my womb to found Jainism
My son Valmiki wrote Ramayan, the greatest Epic
Rishi Shushrut, the father of surgery, lived on my soil
My son Vatsayana wrote Kamasutra, the treatise of love
My son Ashoka – The Great was the greatest ruler of India
I gave birth to Aryabhatt, the great ancient mathematician
I gave Ashoka Chakra that adorns India's national flag
My son Dinkar is the national poet of India
I gave the world its first Yoga University
I gave India its first president

Correction, ancient bihari who ruled there were of aryan stock. Dont confuse them with bhayas of today. Also aryan homeland was punjab and not sindh. But its ok since i dont expect Indians to know history of our land.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom