What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

Where did i insult them? Its a fact, aryans when they come were purest who mixed with pure black female races of south asia. And now we live in land of pure.

Punjabi hindu.

This pure aryans came after the demise of indus valley civilisation..right?btw a big section of sindhis are dark or brown skinned..Have they undergone mixing with pure aryans..?

This pure aryans came after the demise of indus valley civilisation..right?btw a big section of sindhis are dark or brown skinned..Have they undergone mixing with pure aryans..?

Yes ivc was in decline when Aryans come. Sindhis are mixed bunch, mostly with Baloch. But its also possible with aryans.

No offence Bihari but unlike India half of our income is not dedicated for fainess creams.

Where North of Taxila or South of Taxila. I saw the documentary that people of South of Taxila were nowhere close to snowwhites. :laugh:

Where North of Taxila or South of Taxila. I saw the documentary that people of South of Taxila were nowhere close to snowwhites. :laugh:

We feel good in our skin, which ever colour it is. Same cant be said of wannabe aryans.

He was born in land of pure, no offence. Now its fashion for every historic Pakistani figure to place his birth place in Bharat Nihar.
really ...show some proof...
don't make history...

Opposite meaning . :omghaha::omghaha:

Hardly, look at Indian punjabis who are darker then even Pakistani punjabis. But they are known for their white skin tone in India, which should tells us how dark biharis are. No wonder half of bihari income is wastes on fair & lovely.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom