What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

Punjabis never fought back, you submissively accepted your fate as rape victims. BTW my clan(Tomaras) never gave up are women. There are even records that Rajput women killed themselves then accept Muslims. Seriously you people have never had any kingdoms LMAO.

Lol

Now its your clan who,never gave up? Or more likely muslim army chose pretty rajputs girls from better looking clans. Punjabis lost but never gave away our daughters to negotiate, we are not beghairat like you. Daughter izzat is very important for us.

Last edited:
I would rather believe Budist text written by our ancestors then current day bhayaa of bihar, no offence.
Oh buddha himself was a son of magadha( bihar..) got it genius...:woot:

Oh buddha himself was a son of magadha( bihar..) got it genius...:woot:

He was born in Nepal, again no offence. Also he was brahmin which mean aryan stock because then unlike brahmims of today were not indian looking.

He was born in Nepal, again no offence. Also he was brahmin which mean aryan stock because then unlike brahmims of today were not indian looking.
nepal was part of aryavart ...Bharat varsha...got it buddy...there was no nepal but was magadh and bharat varsha...
he was kshtriya ....
need to revise your history...

nepal was part of aryavart ...Bharat varsha...got it buddy...there was no nepal but was magadh and bharat varsha...

I dont get it buddy, he was born in Nepal and thats the reality. Also he was of aryan stock being ancient brahmin unlike brahmins of today.

I would rather believe Budist text written by our ancestors then current day bhayaa of bihar, no offence.
Your ancestors may well be some horsemen in central asia for all we know-no offense..and to say Adbidhana chintamani is written by current day bhayas of bihar-that is new level of stupidity..

Lol

Now its your clan who,never gave up? Or more likely muslim army chose pretty rajputs girls from better looking clans. Punjabis lost but never gave away our daughters to negotiate, we are mot beghairat like you. Daughter izzat is very important for us.
Yet you people got raped and massacred and among the biggest mass conversions in history.Your daughters worked in their harems. Rajputs always caused trouble for Muslims even during their rule while Punjabis submissively accepted.

I dont get it buddy, he was born in Nepal and thats the reality. Also he was of aryan stock being ancient brahmin unlike brahmins of today.
again you are making laughing stock of your self...:lol::lol::lol:
he was kshtriya....

Your ancestors may well be some horsemen in central asia for all we know-no offense..and to say Adbidhana chintamani is written by current day bhayas of bihar-that is new level of stupidity..

No offence but aryans etc did indeed come from central asia. So they come with horses nothing wrong with it. Hindus have rewritten history, i would rather believe our own ancestors bhudists. They come with horses and gave you religion which you guys are so proud of. Have some respect for aryans.

again you are making laughing stock of your self...:lol::lol::lol:
he was kshtriya....

Really? So Nepali kashtriya? But 2nd bhuddha was brahmin born in Swat. Anyway there is conflicting reports about Bhuddha caste.

While Punjabi rajputs were fighting akbar armies and he had to move his capital to,Lahore for 20 years.
Punjabi rajputs offered resistance for only 20 years-before and after which they remained subservient servants to mughals and later british.And that meagre 20 years resistance ended up in dullah batti and his gang killed and skinned and hung in posts..no sons of them lifted a finger against mughals there after.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom