What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

Haan na bachpun se he yea bataya jata ha in ko k sare musle low caste darpook hindu they jo dar k muslim ho ghey aur baqi sare shair india mein..kohe poshey in bagir dum wale shairhoon se k unhoon ne kia kiya ..apni he kind ko oppress karne k alwa

I have seen so many Pakistani Chamars like you, they are dark and have South Indian features. Here are Rajasthani Rajputs.
Notice the boys blond hair in pic number 4 or the overall fair skin and prominent cheek bones?

@SaffronSoldier - I cant reply to you in the other thread, you or one of the other whiny b!tches went to mod and got me banned there- so much for all the tough guy talks :lol:

I have seen so many Pakistani Chamars like you, they are dark and have South Indian features. Here are Rajasthani Rajputs.
qn2q69.jpg

son9ds.jpg

2ccwj8g.jpg

307oqcj.jpg

Notice the boys blond hair in pic number 4 or the overall fair skin and prominent cheek bones?

Why same pictures are posted everytime of rajputs? The woman will fit nicely in our christian chura comunity. First one look like sindhi. 2nd one is result of pathan mixing looking at his eyes. Rajput who was fucked by pathan. And 3 pic again he will fit nicely in our chura comunity.

@SaffronSoldier - I cant reply to you in the other thread, you or one of the other whiny b!tches went to mod and got me banned there- so much for all the tough guy talks :lol:
I don't report people, must have been some overly sensitive person.

Why same pictures are posted everytime of rajputs? The woman will fit nicely in our christian chura comunity. First one look like sindhi. 2nd one is result of pathan mixing looking at his eyes. Rajput who was fucked by pathan. And 3 pic again he will fit nicely in our chura comunity.
Yeah, I'm sure you have DNA results of these people you dirty Punjabi rape victim.

Yes we payed taxes, big deal. Even you does if you work for i guess. But conditions were completly different. Punjabis were not part of british empire before 1850, read history.
Yes you accepted to pay tribute to mughals after dullah batti and his band of punjabi heroes were skinned alive..And yes, punjabis were not part of british empire(I mistook them for rajputs) but just after the failure of anglo sikh war they became the number one servants of british empire..

I don't report people, must have been some overly sensitive person.

Yeah, I'm sure you have DNA results of these people you dirty Punjabi rape victim.

Rajasthani have 48% s-indian, which make them in bhangee category. Punjabi chamar and chura also have 45-50% ASI. Though rest of punjabis have 30% average ASI.

Rajasthani have 48% s-indian, which make them in bhangee category. Punjabi chamar and chura also have 45-50% ASI. Though rest of punjabis have 30% average ASI.
Rajasthan is not made up of one homogeneous people, we have a mix of different people. Bhils for example are known for their dark skin. Come back when you have specific results for Rajasthani Rajputs and Jats, Gurjars etc.:rofl:
Submissive Rape victim.

Yes you accepted to pay tribute to mughals after dullah batti and his band of punjabi heroes were skinned alive..And yes, punjabis were not part of british empire(I mistook them for rajputs) but just after the failure of anglo sikh war they became the number one servants of british empire..

Big deal, at least we were not the first ones to become part of British empirw but last ones. And hindus betrayed punjabis, ironically they remember their ghairat in 1857. But it was to late, by that time most bad *** army of south asia was already with British. Whi fucked whole resistance movement, karma is bharati whore. South asia could have been free of british sooner if not for hindus.

I never report people, you have my word. THough i hate when people report me.

Must have been one of the other mulla punjabis, couldnt take the truth so got me banned.
Anyways.I see your Chura fetish is still strong, some chura rape you or something, maybe made you his bacha ?

Rajasthan is not made up of one homogeneous people, we have a mix of different people. Bhils for example are known for their dark skin. Come back when you have specific results for Rajasthani Rajputs and Jats, Gurjars etc.:rofl:
Submissive Rape victim.

Its specific enough, also i have done genetic test have you? Why does Indian goverment ban people from collecting samples? Ever wondered why bhangee?

Must have been one of the other mulla punjabis, couldnt take the truth so got me banned.
Anyways.I see your Chura fetish is still strong, some chura rape you or something, maybe made you his bacha ?

Nope bhangee, im good. Your ugly looking face is not worthy of my insult, no offence. But i dont get personal on message board, its oxymoron to act though here.

The Buddhist text Mahavasma he quoted mentions Buddha's lineage to Rama.

Thanks for correction, so he was indeed aryan stock.

And Pakistanis like you have 25% Arabian, 25% persian, 25% central asian and 25% chinese genes which makes you cross breeds kanjar category :lol:

Its specific enough, also i have done genetic test have you? Why does Indian goverment ban people from collecting samples? Ever wondered why bhangee?
No, I am not sad or insecure enough too. I have nothing to prove and lack the same desperation that you have you snow white Punjabi rape victim.
So any way Mr White man, the Indian government has bigger problems than genetic tests.:rofl:

And Pakistanis like you have 25% Arabian, 25% persian, 25% central asian and 25% chinese genes which makes you cross breeds kanjar category :lol:
Pakistani Punjab is whore of South Asia. Invaders from across Asia go there and rape the inhabitants and the Punjabis submissively accept it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom