What's new

What ethnic group are Afghan Hindus?

Yet you people got raped and massacred and among the biggest mass conversions in history.Your daughters worked in their harems. Rajputs always caused trouble for Muslims even during their rule while Punjabis submissively accepted.

Not really, after hindu shahis were pushed back and punjabis lost. We accepted it as it is instead of giving away our daughters to make better deal. Sufis converted us and not by force.

No offence but aryans etc did indeed come from central asia. So they come with horses nothing wrong with it. Hindus have rewritten history, i would rather believe our own ancestors bhudists. They come with horses and gave you religion which you guys are so proud of. Have some respect for aryans.
Oh dear I was talking about some horsemen of gazni or ghori who raped some poor indegenous women and looted your temples..since the regional history is filled with invasion and pillages.

Not really, after hindu shahis were pushed back and punjabis lost. We accepted it as it is instead of giving away our daughters to make better deal. Sufis converted us and not by force.
Typical Punjabi denial ahahaha.
You were raped into converting, please read Arab and Central Asian accounts from the time dirty sullah.

Punjabi rajputs offered resistance for only 20 years-before and after which they remained subservient servants to mughals and later british.And that meagre 20 years resistance ended up in dullah batti and his gang killed and skinned and hung in posts..no sons of them lifted a finger against mughals there after.

Because they didnt bother with us after that. Indian hindus first betrayed punjabis in 1850 with help of british. So punjabi army become british army which ffooked up bharati resistance movement in 1857. Karma is bharati whore.

Oh dear I was talking about some horsemen of gazni or ghori who raped some poor indegenous women and looted your temples..since the regional history is filled with invasion and pillages.

Thats myth is believed by current day hindus, you

No offence hindu, but this myth is believed by your kind for obvious reasons. Likes of Ghazni and Ghori were izzatdar muslims. They come and ruled. Muslims were not raped by them otherwise our genetic composition would compeltly different.

Today hindus have horrible obsession with all thing rape, which is unhealthy.

Typical Punjabi denial ahahaha.
You were raped into converting, please read Arab and Central Asian accounts from the time dirty sullah.

No offence but unlike rajsthanis who are dierties and ugliest people, with looks like bhangees. We are not like you, i will,not insult you.

Last edited:
Because they didnt bother with us after that. Indian hindus first betrayed punjabis in 1850 with help of british. So punjabi army become british army which ffooked up bharati resistance movement in 1857. Karma is bharati whore.
They neednt bother with ya after your leader and his men were skinned alive and hung in lahore post and not a single punjabi offered resistance and continued to pay tribute-to those mughals who skinned alive your heros..cool..
And wrong again-punjabis were subservient soldiers to east India company even before 1850..Just like they were after that..and btw in another thread pakistanis are claiming the leader if 1857 resistance-bahadur shah as pakistani..lol..

It's not like that, I never said they are Pashtun by blood in the first place take your own example - a punjabi goes to London throws out his local dress and wears jeans with shirt, changes his tongue and way of living with standards in London and applies for British citizenship he will become a British citizen; that's the same with Afghan Sikhs but in their case they chose to live as Pashtuns in a diverse groups of ethnicities in Afghanistan.

How old are you sher malang? Lol You are not understanding the difference between nationality and race/ethnicity

Let me explain you in simple word. We see many afghans came in uk and claimed asylum and then got british passport. They also dont speak pashtu/FARSI with white and dont wear turban and long salwar kameez, drink wine and are living with their eastern European gfs. Would they not remain pashtun/Afghans and will become white race just by doing these things and just by li ving in UK for generation after generation ? :D change in nationality/clothes/lifestyle dont bring change in ethnicity/race

No offence but unlike rajsthanis who are dierties and ugliest people, with looks like bhangees. We are not like you, i will,not insult you.
LOL, you are thinking of Bhils who are desert wanderers, you Chamars are not people too talk about looks LMAO. Dirty rape victim.

They neednt bother with ya after your leader and his men were skinned alive and hung in lahore post and not a single punjabi offered resistance and continued to pay tribute-to those mughals who skinned alive your heros..cool..
And wrong again-punjabis were subservient soldiers to east India company even before 1850..Just like they were after that..and btw in another thread pakistanis are claiming the leader if 1857 resistance-bahadur shah as pakistani..lol..

Yes we payed taxes, big deal. Even you does if you work for i guess. But conditions were completly different. Punjabis were not part of british empire before 1850, read history.

Google 2nd Buddha. And as i said current day hindus bhayas has distorted history and regions of birth.
lol he was follower and flag bearer of buddhism ..so, what great deal...
buddhism started from India not from SWAT..but a Swat person become buddhist,,,,:woot::lol::lol:

LOL, you are thinking of Bhils who are desert wanderers, you Chamars are not people too talk about looks LMAO. Dirty rape victim.

We are not chamars, they only live in India. Also i have seen so many Indians, they all just look like pakistani dalit churas. Thats why their heritage now is bhangee. And i dont even know who are bhils, every rajasthani look like same to me.

We are not chamars, they only live in India. Also i have seen so many Indians, they all just look like pakistani dalit churas. Thats why their heritage now is bhangee. And i dont even know who are bhils, every rajasthani look like same to me.

Ek shan ke kafi ha sare indian trolls k liya :D

I have seen so many Pakistani Chamars like you, they are dark and have South Indian features. Here are Rajasthani Rajputs.
qn2q69.jpg

son9ds.jpg

2ccwj8g.jpg

307oqcj.jpg

Notice the boys blond hair in pic number 4 or the overall fair skin and prominent cheek bones?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom