What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

i love the expressions on people's faces when i converse in punjabi in pakistan....something like constipated look they give me....coz i do pure murder of their language.............:cheers:

i love the expressions on people's faces when i converse in punjabi in pakistan....something like constipated look they give me....coz i do pure murder of their language.............:cheers:

Hahahaha :rofl:

Love listening to pakistani rock bands - Call, Akash, E.P, Strings, Fuzon, Raeth [performed here recently at AIIMS - great band]

Too bad there haven't been any new releases in the past 1-2 years AFAIK

Sounds even more awesome when one hasn't paid anything for the album [sorry no helping your economy. Please understand ;)]

for me it will always be Pakistani music and food(i often get recipes of the net) which i try out.

the only thing i like about pakistan is their funny dramas. othere than that some chicks look pretty if they dont wear scarf or burka. food i havent tried. it may be good but not better than amritsari food so i havent tried anything yet.

i like to add roohafza if its really pakistani then yes

Tenacity of the People
Food
Music
Hospitality
Girls
More Girls
Road Network
Cheap Mobile/Internet Packages
Easy availability of Firearms
Sense of Honour (Even if shallow in some cases)
Ability to Forget
Extraordinary ability to Withstand Adversities
Optimism
Pretty Much Everything.....

I love everything about Pakistan and China. I have been to China for one month and I could confirm that all the bad things rumoured and bashed on China are completely false. Quality of life and freedom are better in Shenzhen and Shanghai than in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Dubai.

Hey, I just moved to Waterloo for work.
Can you let me know where I can get good desi food?
I have been starving for a week now.
Cant seem to find any good restaurants/take away places here in KW area.
I can't PM you so I would appreciate your reply here.

PS: I hope you are not not talking about Auntys Cafe. I didnt like it one bit

Just moved out of Waterloo and tranfered to U of T. If you want my honest opinion, that place is a sh!t hole anyways. :lol:
Regarding food, i guess there nothing besides Aunty's cafe. There is a Bangladeshi restaurant called 'kismet' in the same plaza. But don't go there cuz they are not clean. Once i entered the place with a friend, the waiter was picking up garbage and serving food in the same go.

Hey, I just moved to Waterloo for work.
Can you let me know where I can get good desi food?
I have been starving for a week now.
Cant seem to find any good restaurants/take away places here in KW area.
I can't PM you so I would appreciate your reply here.

PS: I hope you are not not talking about Auntys Cafe. I didnt like it one bit
Ill be joining you guys next year at waterloo :smokin:

I love it Because its give me every thing i want and Wish according to my capabilities...:pakistan:

I am happy and always works for its prosperity, progress and Defense..:triniti:

the only thing i like about pakistan is their funny dramas. othere than that some chicks look pretty if they dont wear scarf or burka. food i havent tried. it may be good but not better than amritsari food so i havent tried anything yet.

i like to add roohafza if its really pakistani then yes

You are speaking out of pure ignorance. First , Pakistani girls rarely wear Hijabs but "dupata" , that is common in Indian punjab too.

Secondly , you seem like a kid. A pretty girl will probably look more 'attractive' in Hijab because then , as a male , you will be 'curious' to see her hairs down ;-)

Rooh Afza? LMAO! It is not even good unless you mix it with 'sakanjwi (lemonade)' ...

Pakistani food carries NO competitor in the world..and believe me ..I have tried french , Chinese , Indian , Mexican , Thai , American cuisine etc...All of these are wonderful but Pakistani food stands out. I don't know if you are a veggie or not...but come to lahore sometime and have tekka's , kebabs , niharis , karahi gosht etc ...you'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom