What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Beautiful people,beautiful scenery,our culture,traditions,languages,diversity and our hypocrisy :D

I like Laila :D
13051601_817344078397409_4868955801000036698_n.jpg
:smitten:
Mashallah
Lalia is a hundred times better looking

Everything..
amazing nation
wonderful cities
spectacular land
And Pak army

Education was his priority i have heard on tv many people actually cried when he left CM post
Mir Muzaffar Jamali was the greatest person in this regard-education. He educated hundreds of Baloch children and he even took a bullet for his patriotism so I respect him more than Abdul Malik Baloch but Abdul Malik too has had a major role in strenghthening Balochistan and as a result Pakistan. He is more independent type and does not fear saying what needs to be said, even criticizing the institutions including the military for its heavy hand dealing with BLA type militants and soft hand dealing with LEJ type militants-though since the army was called in Quetta's situation has improved stunningly-Hazaras aren't being killed as constantly as they were an year ago though I do not know how good this is a benchmark for success because Afghan Taliban have a lot of influence in Quetta.

Bhae bheno Ke sath stand karte banu Ke Pathan bhaeo Se threat nahi karte lol

it was supposed for @The Sandman .. Bannu kay Pathano ka Females se kia waasta. Pagle.
hah a.. sorry @The Sandman ..

Ak campaign honi chiye is food pe. I can't stand so many mummy daddy in Pakistan. :d

Haan... Chalo me aik NGO register karwata hun "ANTI BURGER" name se..
MOto hoga "Stop Burgering your Childrens or You will get a Burger in Watta-satta of Your Child"" .. (yaar mere se nahe hoga.. failed attempt ))).... .

i wonder what will our kashmiri friend, @Zibago , say to that. :D

isn't @django a kashmiri too??

and it isn't just that gul panra is pretty... it's also her personality.

watch how this lady interviewer, farah, get affected by her ( :lol: ) :

www.dailymotion.com/video/x20urxx_gul-panra-interview-in-morning-show-with-farah-khan_music

hmm, yeah, all pukhtoon men are imran khan. :D
Bro their is beauty in all areas of Pak, a lot of folks look up to fair skin as beauty, if we go on that basis then people of chitral are best looking as per average you will find the fairest people in whole of Pak their.

Haan... Chalo me aik NGO register karwata hun "ANTI BURGER" name se..
MOto hoga "Stop Burgering your Childrens or You will get a Burger in Watta-satta of Your Child"" .. (yaar mere se nahe hoga.. failed attempt

HAHAHAHAHAHA. It's needed. Wallahi!
Or maybe you stop letting your fellows get settled there.

Study time. Painful time. :sad:
:cry::wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom