What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Especially the girls. They are just adorable.

as small example, barbie hsu [1] :

Most-Beautiful-Chinese-Actresses1.jpg

Barbie Hsu is a Taiwanese actress. She got much fame for her role as Shan Cai in the Taiwanese drama “Meteor Garden”. She is also an excellent singer. She is the wife of Chinese catering millionaire, Wang Xiaofei. Her best movies and television series are “Meteor Garden,” “Summer’s Desire,” “Corner with Love,” “Phantom Lover,” and “Say Yes Enterprise”.

---

name i didn't check :

e105bf79bbe27073b8442c4c8f384f96.jpg

@Zibago @django @The Sandman

---

[1] http://top10for.com/top-10-beautiful-chinese-actresses-2014/

Yah that 2nd Part, i can work on it.

it's ok. Wese agar Calculus me help Chaahye ho .....to

to
too
tooo
tooooo
tooooooooooooo

Khabardaar ! mujhy nahe kehna... Behn bhai apni jaga... Dukh Dard apni jaga...

My buddy's Gonna "Nobody"... dukh to hoga he..
Mein karwa doan ga i love maths :D

Turkish brothers and sister can consider Pakistan as their second home, nice share brother
Pakistan is best place to live and i am saying this after living in many countries . I just wish we overcome this curse of terrorism and our institutions become more effective and stable otherwise the happiness, social life and enjoyment you receive in Pakistan exist nowhere. West may offer you money but then at the cost of robotic life. Kia faida Uss paise ka jab ek mazdoor in Pakistan seem more happy than you :D

Pakistan is best place to live and i am saying this after living in many countries . I just wish we overcome this curse of terrorism and our institutions become more effective and stable otherwise the happiness, social life and enjoyment you receive in Pakistan exist nowhere. West may offer you money but then at the cost of robotic life. Kia faida Uss paise ka jab ek mazdoor in Pakistan seem more happy than you :D
Oh bhai yahaan bhi izat paisey sey hay paisa nahe tp sagay rishteydar hakarat ki nazar sey daikhtey hain pata nahe kis Pakistan ki ap baat lar rahay ho

Bil cul sai Raja sahib, we may not be blessed with money never the less we have a very vibrant society, as soon as this terrorist menace ends we shall flourish economically too, Balochistan is improving CPEC has been set in motion , Nawaz is on the retreat, PPP is on it's last legs, things are looking good on the horizon.kudos

Oh bhai yahaan bhi izat paisey sey hay paisa nahe tp sagay rishteydar hakarat ki nazar sey daikhtey hain pata nahe kis Pakistan ki ap baat lar rahay ho
mere nhi khayal five fingers are same..jitni help pakistani main log ek dosrey ki kartey hain chahey neighbour hoon, dost hoon yea ajnabi shayad he kohe aur karta ha dunya main as everyone midn their own business over there..main ne dekha ka jazba pakistanyoon ka at the time of need .apnaapna experience ha jidar ek bura milta ha dus ache be milte hain:)

O sangi thora optimist wi ow na.

Back
Top Bottom