What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

According to a research I read a couple of years back .. RWP/Islamabads majority of married men are victims of abuse by their wives .. Phattu ..:lol:
Ab har kisi ko Allah miyan ki gaye type abla nari nahe naseeb hoti :-(

Jamalis are progressive people.. Partly because they live near Sindh and they understand the importance of education ..

Siraj is a good guy (he lost his son)..

But personally I don't like sarfraz bugti kind .. He was a nobody before he was given the ministry ..

I do admire Dr Malik (he's a former BSO guy) . Unfortunately he didn't have much control nor was he ever taken seriously my other chieftains/sardars because of his humble
Background and replace due to political shyt.

Taunsa k Baloch or Okara k panjabi bhi lay jaa .. :lol:
I agree. Abdul Malik Baloch is the first non tribal chief chief minister of Balochistan so I understand the respect he manages to garner from all regions of Pakistan, not just Balochistan. Otherwise I am deeply intertested in Balochistan's political map so I try to learn as much as I can. In my eyes Balochistan is a region like all others in Pakistan. Its got its good people and a small share of bad people. Its best to see and highlight the good and ignore the bad like BSO-A types or in Sindh the MQM/JSQM in Pakhtunkhwa the Afghanistan lovers.

Cheers mate.

―――――
Roasted Sparrows
1505569d1416515214-today-you-ate-imageuploadedbypw-forums1416515116.507323.jpg

They look so cute after roasting :D
@Mr.Meap @jamahir @django @Armstrong @Freyja @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye
i will politely give this one a miss lol.

I agree. Abdul Malik Baloch is the first non tribal chief chief minister of Balochistan so I understand the respect he manages to garner from all regions of Pakistan, not just Balochistan. Otherwise I am deeply intertested in Balochistan's political map so I try to learn as much as I can. In my eyes Balochistan is a region like all others in Pakistan. Its got its good people and a small share of bad people. Its best to see and highlight the good and ignore the bad like BSO-A types or in Sindh the MQM/JSQM in Pakhtunkhwa the Afghanistan lovers.

Cheers mate.
Education was his priority i have heard on tv many people actually cried when he left CM post

Good advice mera ek dost butt hai BC hr waqt khata hii rehta hai :omghaha:

I have a butt friend too. Food lovers. :D
Door Se Pata chal jata yeh butt hai. Lol

Allah toba. I love myself BTW.. so "NO. THANKS" to naswar.

Behny Bhaaio ko sudhaarti, Ye mujhy Begaarny pay tuli.. :angry:

Bhae bheno Ke sath stand karte banu Ke Pathan bhaeo Se threat nahi karte lol

wo Baagi ho jaty hay kiaa kary... ye Islamabad waly burger me kuch milaaty hay Pakaa lekh lo mere se...

Ak campaign honi chiye is food pe. I can't stand so many mummy daddy in Pakistan. :d

BTW on topic yr LAHORI KHANA HAYE HALWA POORI, PATHURE, HALEEM:smitten: UFFFFFF KYA YD AGYA YR:cray:

No don't talk about Lahore Ki food. I miss it to so much. :(

Back
Top Bottom