What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Bhae Jii aise haye Allah Na kahen. :D :D
Is Ka Matlab Punjabi Kuch Aur lete. Being straight. :D

Baaji O menu Pata ay kia lety hay... (BTw thanks for Reminding me.. Aajkal kuch ziada he use karne laga tha ye word .. :lol: ))

By the way, answer to the title of this thread is, EVERYTHING, love EVERYTHING about PAKISTAN. :pakistan::pakistan::smitten::smitten::pakistan::smitten::pakistan::smitten::pakistan::smitten:

okay.

but post some good-lookers from balochistan.
Aap ki farmaish pey;
image.jpeg

what was he doing??

Acting like the baby dinasaur from
Jurassic park.. :lol:

Those are my people..
A brave and strong people. With a history of Mir Chakar and Mir Gwaharam, and Talpurs who dominated Sindh during the Mughal years. With rich contribution to Pakistan-from lions like Mir Muzaffar Jamali who took the bullet teaching Baloch students to the BSO Pajjar which has stood with Pakistan throughout. To patriots like Sarfraz Bugti and Siraj Raisani who stand by nation and people risking their lives. I will always love the Baloch for being a community so small in Pakistan (3.57%) their contributions as a whole to Pakistan have been unparalleled. Always stay strong and proud, my Baloch brother desert fighter.

People lets respect all ethnic communities in Pakistan. No one part of Pakistan is more beautiful than the other.

A brave and strong people. With a history of Mir Chakar and Mir Gwaharam, and Talpurs who dominated Sindh during the Mughal years. With rich contribution to Pakistan-from lions like Mir Muzaffar Jamali who took the bullet teaching Baloch students to the BSO Pajjar which has stood with Pakistan throughout. To patriots like Sarfraz Bugti and Siraj Raisani who stand by nation and people risking their lives. I will always love the Baloch for being a community so small in Pakistan (3.57%) their contributions as a whole to Pakistan have been unparalleled. Always stay strong and proud, my Baloch brother desert fighter.

People lets respect all ethnic communities in Pakistan. No one part of Pakistan is more beautiful than the other.

Jamalis are progressive people.. Partly because they live near Sindh and they understand the importance of education ..

Siraj is a good guy (he lost his son)..

But personally I don't like sarfraz bugti kind .. He was a nobody before he was given the ministry ..

I do admire Dr Malik (he's a former BSO guy) . Unfortunately he didn't have much control nor was he ever taken seriously my other chieftains/sardars because of his humble
Background and replace due to political shyt.

Na Na Na... mene Pathan le aany ay Banu se.. Khabardaar. !!

Taunsa k Baloch or Okara k panjabi bhi lay jaa .. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom