What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombay Hindi with some Bandra slang thrown in.

Language ka Maa Behen kaise karneka woh unse seekho.

My grasp of the Hindi language has been majorly influenced by it. No wonder I always found the subject to be a major pain throughout school.

Wow Chinese and Tamil two of the oldest surviving major language are hated by many compared to others

Haters gonna hate :smitten:

Most of the South Indian languages like malayayam, kannada, telugu, tamil, kerala. I call them AAKARH BAAKARH languages. They really sound weird to me.

Well if Urdu, Arabic etc is what I call ULTA BULTA languages. Writing from right to left and all that weird ****.

Amar sonar Banglaaa....

Well if Urdu, Arabic etc is what I call ULTA BULTA languages. Writing from right to left and all that weird ****.

The Japanese also write their language from the right :coffee:

@Hyperion that's because its the manliest language out there. :azn:
@Loki why did you change ur name :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
distress calling morse code.0101010101..ping @RazPaK

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain more about the "middle-eastern" feel..? Coz when I hear Pakistanis talking here its the same UP or Punjab thing.

It was just a typical feel good post for the Pakistanis lol..

distress calling morse code.0101010101..ping [MENTION=35647]RazPaK[/MENTION]

Neil+Degrasse+Tyson+Meme.png

When people say Indian language, what they mean is "the Indian languages".

Same with Chinese. When people say they are speaking Chinese it can be Mandarin/Cantonese etc.

Have you seen all the Indian languages being spoken by the natives ? Coz, even I after more than a quarter century stay in India havent. You are just being an angry wife :lol:

My bad, I meant they also write from right to left.

Because I wanted to :P

The that is also weird...and as far as I know, the Japanese also have a provision for writing top to bottom.

a tamil song from life of pi.. you be the judge

Dude...seriously ? You want these people to judge ? Let us not even dignify them with that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom