What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabic must be the most disgusting sounding language out there. most of the it sounds like people are about to spit(like in preparing to) and spitting. yuk!

The worst sounding language is Pakistanis and Indians speaking English! That's just aids to my ears.

For the entire south Asian region? I don't think it's so simple...

In Bangladesh, many languages are spoken actually :D
Languages of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm a Chittagongian, and Chittagong language (many elements borrowed from both Arabic and Burmese language) sounds completely different from Bengali :D

Man, what a rainbow colored continent! :woot:

You mean South Asia or indian region? Cuz in previous post you said only indian subcontinent but if you say South Asia than it includes Pakistan too.

You mean South Asia or indian region? Cuz in previous post you said only indian subcontinent but if you say South Asia than it includes Pakistan too.

Sub-continent is called so for a reason. Not just because of the extent, climate variation, ecological diversity but, it also has Natural boundaries.

South_Asian_Language_Families.jpg

Arabic must be the most disgusting sounding language out there. most of the it sounds like people are about to spit(like in preparing to) and spitting. yuk!

Deshi Basara?

The worst language today is this....

:suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear:
1. French
2. Bengali
3. Hindi/Urdu

Irritating to ears:
1. Chinese
2. Australian English
3. Gujarati

You got to hate Tamil- even Malayalam sounds much better-

yes south indian laguages was the very first came to my mind, arabic(neck stress factor) too sounds weird, spanish, chinese(too much sh stress) to an extent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom