What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain more about the "middle-eastern" feel..? Coz when I hear Pakistanis talking here its the same UP or Punjab thing.

More than 70 languages are spoken in Pakistan, western region of Pakistan has Middle Eastern type languages especially Balochi, Brahvi, Makrani, etc etc.

Neil+Degrasse+Tyson+Meme.png

nah not badass just want him to join for serious discussion

Um, question: Just how many languages are there in total in the entire Indian subcontinent?

I know there are at least hundreds, but I'd like to know the exact number :D

More than 70 languages are spoken in Pakistan, western region of Pakistan has Middle Eastern type languages especially Balochi, Brahvi, Makrani, etc etc.

And they constitute what ? 10% of the population ?

Its thai for me. Not that it sounds bad, but it sounds really weird to me.

The that is also weird...and as far as I know, the Japanese also have a provision for writing top to bottom.

Dude...seriously ? You want these people to judge ? Let us not even dignify them with that !
i just wanted to post that song somewhere.. lol

Um, question: Just how many languages are there in total in the entire Indian subcontinent?

I know there are at least hundreds, but I'd like to know the exact number :D

It is simple Calculate indian languages plus Bdsh, so whatever is the # of indian languages add one language(i think there is only Bangali spoken in Bdsh) to it.

It all depends on the perspective :

For example in the below video the language sounds funny

Another song from the same language, sounds cute:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is simple Calculate indian languages plus Bdsh, so whatever is the # of indian languages add one language(i think there is only Bangali spoken in Bdsh) to it.

dear genius,
you are wrong.(figure it out yourself)
thank you.

I said from right to left. Not the sensible, logical left to right.

What a bigoted response, the people who write right to left probably think that is the "sensible, logical" way of writing.

For the entire south Asian region? I don't think it's so simple...

In Bangladesh, many languages are spoken actually :D
Languages of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm a Chittagongian, and Chittagong language (many elements borrowed from both Arabic and Burmese language) sounds completely different from Bengali :D

Man, what a rainbow colored continent! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom