What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE ALL THE LANGUAGES OF WORLD WHETHER ENGLISH,URDU ARABIC,HINDI,SANSKRIT SPECIALLY SOME WORDS SOUND SO GREAT AS IT GIVES THE FEELING EG, THE ARABIC WORD SAMENA (IT MEANS SUN LIYA) LIKE RAQTCHAITRA AAKROSH I DONT KNOW THEIR MENINGS BUT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME IN HINDI ......ENGLISH WORD IMPULSE AND URDU OF COURSE DR IQBAL'S POETRY HAD ENRICHED THIS LANGUAGE;......EG....AGER CHAHOON TU NAQSHA KHHENCH KER ALFAAZ MAI RAKHDOON,MAGER TERAY TAQQAYUL SE FUZU TER WOH NAZARA,
THE QUESTION SEEMS SOCIALLY WRONG TO ME IN MY OPINION IT SHOULD BE:WHAT LANGUAGES YOU LIKE THE MOST...

You can try whatever you want we don't accept it as indian subcontinent. Either South Asia or Subcontinent. BTW you guys feel proud to use india instead of your historic bharat.:woot::rofl:

Even your own source says
there seems to be no definitive agreement on the exact landmass content regarding Pakistan.

P.S Please Concentrate on Topic & stop derailing the thread, Thanks.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3632866 said:
does it include afghanistan, china, iran, burma too?

no infact it also dosen't include entire pakistan and there seems to be no definitive agreement on the exact landmass content regarding Pakistan but generally it is considered sindh punjab ajk and gb regions are part of it while balochistan and North Western regions are not

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3632912 said:
you forgot malaysia, indonesia, somalia, gautemala

indo Europeans =whole of europe and even America is in the list.

French sounds too Uncle-Badtouch for me. :undecided:

Not the biggest fan of Korean either, no hard feelings.

French, I had to take a class in Intro to French and God...I hate how it sounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom