What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question though

How do you make difference between korean Chinese Japanese
Chinese, depending on which type (I assume Mandarin) is very rough sounding; tonal and albeit aggressive, kind of like German. Beijing accents like to add an "-ar" sound at the end of sentences at times. Japanese is a lot more fluid, less rough, mainly a lot of vowels. Korean is kind of like a mix of the two; less aggressive-sounding than Mandarin or Cantonese, but more bumpy than Japanese.

Thank you guys
Well i did search on youtube i can make out chinese its more upright just like some of our regional languages are korean and Japanese is still a trick game for me

definitely tamil... and no hate here cause my best friend is sri lankan tamil

guyanese is pretty bad too (broken english):sick:

and lets add pure punjabi to the list. u know.. badboodaar punjabi with a heavy village accent. sounds a bit jaahil

Chinese, depending on which type (I assume Mandarin) is very rough sounding; tonal and albeit aggressive, kind of like German. Beijing accents like to add an "-ar" sound at the end of sentences at times. Japanese is a lot more fluid, less rough, mainly a lot of vowels. Korean is kind of like a mix of the two; less aggressive-sounding than Mandarin or Cantonese, but more bumpy than Japanese.

That's a fair summary.

Before I learned Mandarin though (my native dialect is Cantonese), I used to get a bit confused between Mandarin/Korean/Japanese. Not all the time, but sometimes.

Now I can speak Mandarin, so I can tell instantly. But I still have some trouble between Japanese and Korean. Once I learn one of those languages though, I'm sure it will become easy to recognize the difference.

Basically it depends on your exposure to these languages. If you can't recognize any words or sounds then it will be much harder to tell the difference.

Senthamizh nadennum pothinile, inbathen vandhu paayudhu kaadhinile.

Loosers :)

I think these languages sound pretty bad Arabic, Tamil, Bengali, Chinese, Danish, Russian, Portuguese, several African languages, Gujrati, Telugu, those are some that come to mind. As far as Dutch language goes I'm on the fence with that one...

These kinds of languages can be unpleasant to listen to and can give me a headache.

So many girly men opting for French.

It's like the ultimate *****iya language.

If a French guy ever tried to mug me, I'd crack up and the slap the shiz out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom