What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish is good too Sounds cool : Amigo, Que este, hola laramigo Uno dos tres qautro!!! LOL

they were taking to each other and i heard it and i repeated it to both of them and said i said them your language sounds like Fcuk!!
how do i know????
i never heard anybody talking mallu.it's just i ask my mallu friend to teach me some good words in mallu language and he taught me this:cheers:
i don't know which language is fugly but i surely know hindi spoken in delhi is the coolest language

chinese.....

the sound that you get if you drop a metal plate/spoon on the floor would actually be a word in Chinese.....and some of them are Chinese names....lol

Chinese and Tamil...No offense to Chinese friends but tones and the aww word at the end of every sentence is funny and sound weird too :D

Hahahaha, This is hilarious....

Of Course I only understood 50% of the dialogue but it was sooo funnnnyyyy.

AzadKashmir, can you translate ?

it mirpuri/pothwari language similar to Punjabi but way funnier this is language we speak lolz
He talking to the boys who from England and saying why you boys come here n chase goats about n making whole village laugh n boys reply back saying that in England we dont have this. etc etc

Most of the South Indian languages like malayayam, kannada, telugu, tamil, kerala. I call them AAKARH BAAKARH languages. They really sound weird to me.

Whenever i hear Urdu, a picture of a Pakistani mullah with a goat comes to mind. :)

I guess my answer is Urdu.

As for Chinese , i like how it sounds. I listen to Chinese radio here even if i dont understand jack.

Whenever i hear Urdu, a picture of a Pakistani mullah with a goat comes to mind. :)

I guess my answer is Urdu.

As for Chinese , i like how it sounds. I listen to Chinese radio here even if i dont understand jack.

wrong urdu picture is elite class of Karachi. rest of us goat hearders lolz.

Filipino dude.... it sounds like ducks quacking..... seriously

It is amazing how Chinese people can say lingpen wa and basically have a whole conversation in a sentence. My best friend growing up was Chinese and I would try and copy what he said to his family but he would be like nope you are wrong even though I had it word for word.

Spanish is good too Sounds cool : Amigo, Que este, hola laramigo Uno dos tres qautro!!! LOL

Spanish and French are languages that can get any homie layed.

Which language/s sounds worst?

Ofcourse south indian languages(no offense).

P.S Original Hindi have many words that sounds worst too.

When people say Indian language, what they mean is "the Indian languages".

Same with Chinese. When people say they are speaking Chinese it can be Mandarin/Cantonese etc.

Not all Indian subcontinental languages sound the same. Bengali for instance sounds completely different from Tamil.

I personally do not have any "worst language" list.

Though I remember an Indonesian friend of mine back in college. He always talks very fast when speaking Indonesian. Hell, it just sounded like some madman talking....

Minding everyone, not even Chinese, Tamil, German, French or Hindi matched up to that level of insanity....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom