What's new

What do you guys think the worst SOUNDING language is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please nobody find offensive I think French, Persian and Indian sounds weird.

I don't want to comment about Turkish but it don't sound weird to most you guys can comment about that.

For me the best sounding is Italian. German sounds masculine I like that abit.
india dosent has any single language which one of the hundreds of language spoken in indian you meant be more specific

there is nothing called indian language

When people say Indian language, what they mean is "the Indian languages".

Same with Chinese. When people say they are speaking Chinese it can be Mandarin/Cantonese etc.

I actually think German is an extremely ugly language when spoken by girls.

Sounds best with the jackboots and the twin lightning lapel bars!

Achtung! (you need to hawk your throat like you are going to spit out a big tenacious wad of phlegm)

:woot: ....what he said is not that worst,he might have said "illa podda patti" ...

Illa podda patti !!! :rofl: I heard two malayalam guys talking like that it sounded the most worst language!! What does it mean??

Except French/Belgian almost any foreign/unknown language sounds weird

I think they're all beautiful languages born out of centuries of interaction; each with their fare share of beautiful prose, poetry & history !

Its malayalam The worst sounding language!

It sounds like this : illa pora paty !!!!

a sentence i heard from a malayalam guy!! LOL Its definatly the worst sounding language

lol pora patty means k u tt a ka mi na:cheesy:

Illa podda patti !!! :rofl: I heard two malayalam guys talking like that it sounded the most worst language!! What does it mean??

in simple term that guy said "No" to his friend ,

and in word by word

illa in english means No and poda patti means dog -go away dog ,when translated to english it become rude ,but its a casual remark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom