What's new

What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
My Nation Pakistan comes first. I really don't care about religion because religion has only started wars and its rather useless.

My Nation Comes First.... "En Uyir Mannukku, En Udal Mannukku" (My Soul for this Soil and My Body for this Soil)

Its religion first and then nation

because if we would have given priority to religion ,Palestinians ,Kashmiris and other muslims would not have been suffering .and there would have been no concept of terrorism

Muslim world would have been standing against the enemies

so we would not be having situation like

Iran vs Iraq ,Saudia vs Iran ,Kuwait vs Iraq

To me nation is a machine and religion is its fuel.Without religion no nation can exist.The one making a difference between the two are blind.But I think it is not miserable to be blind,it is miserable to be incapable of enduring blindness.

"Janani janma bhoomischa swargadapi gareeyasi"............mother and motherland are greater than heaven........India..India !!!!

For me It is my RELIGION ISLAM

Because it is the Ultimate and Universal religion........

Nothing in this Universe is out of its limits humanity,brotherhood,love sacrifice every thing is explained in its ultimate form

Besides it is the RELIGION that we are Pakistani...

To me nation is a machine and religion is its fuel.Without religion no nation can exist.The one making a difference between the two are blind.But I think it is not miserable to be blind,it is miserable to be incapable of enduring blindness.

You can have a successful nation without religion. Look at Japan, not so religious people.

For me its India and USA first. Screw everything else.

Back
Top Bottom